It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo proves mainstream media is disinfo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
At the 911 truth rally last week, there was a lot of stuff going on. Geraldo cursing people out, flipping birds and making insane remarks. An event like that should have been on every major news broadcast, and it wasn't. He even admitted on the show "Let me get back to my scripted program". He said it really fast too, like playing with the viewers. THe guests were ridiculous as well. If this isn't proof, then I don't know what is.

[edit on 9/17/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
if you listen closely he says " scheduled " not scripted. Also it is a known common sense everyone knows news programs are scripted, they have the script going through a tv monitor, do you think they freestyle it like radio? even radio tons of talking points, but the thing i do find fishy is that when he turned around to us he said under his breath laughing " yea ok 911 was an inside job " and said this 3 times in a row as if to say on tv 911 was an inside job under the guise of a "mocking".

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Ok, so you should be asking Geraldo this. I know broadcasts are scripted, but he said it in a different way as if to say the protestors were part of the script.

The whole point was to put it in our face more. They want to tell the protestors "NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU" ABC, CBS, NBC should all have reviewed that broadcast and gave it more attention. Imus gets bashed for comments, but Geraldo is ignored?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Imus got bagged for the same reason Rosie got bagged for the same reason Sheen got bashed and has apparently disappeared??? unless he stopped making movies, and dunno about that TV show of his. Is that still going?
Seems like all the anti-war-pro-truth celebs are really getting their clocks cleaned in the form of media fallout. You'd think any sane person would look at the news talking about celebs and bashing people all the tuime and go "Entertainment tonight? I thought I was watching NEWS!!!"
You'd think that would make people suspect. You would think that the almost total destruction of any educational programming on The Learning Channel, The Discovery Channel, and the propaghandizing of the History channel's trumpeted war machine stories would give people an idea that something bad was happening. I noticed that television was getting fickle a while back. I'd never stopped and thought about it until like I finally got MTV2, and whereas when it started, it was ALL about music, and mostly indie/undergroud stuff that MTV never played... but when I finally got the channel, it was ALL frickin reality shows and rap!!! How did that happen? How did all these channels turn from somewhat intelligent (comparatively speaking) entertainment into into mindless retards fighting with eachother about who has better boobs or something??? How do people just accept this garbage as entertainment? It's not reality TV just because its shot in real-time with a shaky picture!!! Gosh, people are gullible as gophers these days. It's absurd at how many people still watch Fox News. My mom and dad are constantly watching it, like it's their friggin lifeline to the world. I don't get my mom. She knows better than that. In her case, I think she watches it because she likes to criticise it... but either way, it's still putting opinions and world view points in your head by the simple seemingly innocent act of just watching it. Sometimes even I make the mistake of glimpsing at it for too long and I get sucked into Faux News' MK programming for a few minutes, and it really messes with my thinking... and I think the subliminal stuff is there in full swing, no doubt... because it literally changes my perception imperceptably to me...and it's amazing how they can do that, but nonetheless, very very scary and detrimental to our pride in believing that we have a free thinking society.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
That mind control is no joke. I watch the news sometimes and feel like crying. This world is dammed.

new topics

top topics

join