It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Here is what the historians have discovered about the home of Satan, which is in direct contradiction to the horrible place called "Hell" that the Jewish, Christian and Muslim have brainwashed people into fearing being sent to by their "all-loving father and creator"! As usual, it is a text that those responsible for the corruption and attempted destruction, thought mankind would never get a hold of. All is from The Twelfth Planet: by Sitchen...

"The events recounted do not suggest a Land of the Dead. Quite the contrary: It was a place the gods could enter and leave, a place of lovemaking, a place important enough to be entrusted to a granddaughter of Enlil and a son of Enki. Recognizing that the facts do not support the earlier notion of a dismal region, W. F. Albright (Mesopotamian Elements in Canaanite Eschatology) suggested that Dumuzi's abode in the Lower World was "a bright and fruitful home in the subterranean paradise called 'the mouth of the rivers' which was closely associated with the home of Ea in the Apsu."

"The manner in which he arrived in the Great Below and became its lord not only illuminates the human nature of the "gods" but also depicts the Lower World as anything but a "world of the dead."

"The Mesopotamian texts most responsible for this misinterpretation were a series of liturgies lamenting the disappearance of Dumuzi, who is better known from biblical and Canaanite texts as the god Tammuz. It was with him that Inanna/Ishtar had her most celebrated love affair; and when he disappeared, she went to the Lower World to seek him. The massive Tammuz-Liturgen und Verwandtes by P. Maurus Witzel, a masterwork on the Sumerian and Akkadian "Tammuz texts," only helped perpetuate the misconception. The epic tales of Ishtar's search were taken to mean a journey "to the realm of the dead, and her eventual return to the land of the living."

"The Sumerian and Akkadian texts describing the descent of Inanna/Ishtar to the Lower World inform us that the goddess decided to visit her sister Ereshkigal, mistress of the place. Ishtar went there neither dead nor against her will"

Tired of being lie to yet?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Actually, Jew's don't believe in hell, its more a Christian thing.

I did believe in Stichin once, he seemed to have some good info, but as time has passed, he's worn away at me until I can't really take much of what he says without wondering why no-one else has said anything remotely similar. Sure he's knowledgeable about the ancient religions, but I'm sure others are as well, so why don't they also say the same things?

I have no doubt that Satan exists and was related to Enki/Enlil and that a part of hell was once 'paradise' in the sense that was the part Jesus went to (where those who had lived well before his time were sheltering) when he was there for three days and will undoubtedly be used by Satan as a rouse in the future to trick people into believing its heaven, but other than that, meh.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
forcemaster your post is intresting but i cant believe much of these info,dont have much trust on them,what others call "paradise"others call "hell" is called propaganda my friend and it always works

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I just get tired of all of this speculation and idea being thrown out as if it is fact! It seems that you can't go anywhere without having religious ideas forced down your throat. It's a shame people can't be free to believe what they want to believe and live life by their own rules.

Anyway I don't want to get into an anti-religion rant because thats not how I am.. I just don't like seeing things like this being presented in a 'here ya go' fashion like it is definitive proof of anything.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I always like the topic of Sitchin! I'd read "12 planet" already, but excellent point. I must have been to focused on the nature of the Annunaki ( angel or demon or alien or all of the above?!), but good job in pointing it out!

My own opinion on hell is that it should be taken metaphorically. Hell to me is the illusion that one is separated from God ( I do not subscribe to the traditional definition of God: I believe the label "God" is used for lack of a better label and refers to the source of everything that is - more of a mystic point of view, but, basically everything that exists is the physical manifestation of "God" ).

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
To be honest, I have no idea what form hell takes. I do know that hell is eternal separation from God, which I believe is a bad thing. Whether hell is some fiery image conjured by the early church or not makes no difference because I believe that Jesus has saved me from it.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmetalfan1

The hell is in your mind created by falsehoods installed by the elite in power.

You people are a product of bs created centuries ago to keep you in check. You all are slaves and don't even know it.

Good luck you ignorant dolts.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
God is teaching us to cast off the things of darkness, selfishness greed hate, ect. And instead live in peace and love. There will be a time where all those who asked will be taught this and a place will exist where they can live together.

At that time existance will be seperated, and those who did not accept the offer of grace will be forever seperated from God, this is seperation from all the things his spirit is, love kindness selflessness.

Hell will be what is left, souls that only know the darkness. This is why demons and Satan have no love, they are seperate from God.

What form will that hell take, I remember a Quote, God created heaven and Earth, it will be the individual to create his own Hell.

Imagine if existance after death is thought, what you think happens, now imagine if you still have darkness, your fears take control and your worst thoughts become your eternal reality. But through the teachings of God we have cast off our fears and the darkness, and will be with the Body of Christ in the light of his love.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04
reply to post by mnmetalfan1

The hell is in your mind created by falsehoods installed by the elite in power.

You people are a product of bs created centuries ago to keep you in check. You all are slaves and don't even know it.

Good luck you ignorant dolts.

God Bless my friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
[

God Bless my friend.

Thank you. But it's not necessary.

Here's what I know for certain. 99.9% have absolutely NO concept of "god" and have ZERO "relationship" with jesus christ. This, I know for FACT!

THE EGO(the devil for religious freaks) has completely taken over this world and we are all F**cked because of it.

Good Luck!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04
THE EGO(the devil for religious freaks) has completely taken over this world and we are all F**cked because of it.

That's the positive attitude we need!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We must see the paddle! Else there are no spankings
. Problem is, when you as to see the paddle, you also get a demonstration on how it works...or at least this is how it was in my case, both literally and figuratively.

new topics

top topics

join