It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qur'an / Revelations and End ot TImes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just kinda started doing my own research into world religions and general end of time conspiracy and have come to the conclusion that we need to stop certian things going on in the world otherwise the conspiracies that we have labelled as false will actualy come to fruition.

As bas as I feel for the Jews and Israelies and whats happend to them I feel that if they actualy lay the foundation stones of the new temple on the Temple mound all kinds of gnarly stuff will happen in the world.

I get the impression that we have somehow taken the word of Revelations too literaly and unless people take a step back and look @ whats going on in the world we will ultimatly bring the End of Times without even knowing it....

Something else I have come across was from the Qur'an stating that the end of times will come when man 'splits' the lunar surface. Now from what I can gather the term 'Split' refers to plowing or mining, does this have some kind of reference to the future plans to mine the moon for Helium 3 ???

Some very full on things are starting to happen and from what I have read in the Qur'an it looks like we are actualy heading towards some kind of World War and possibly the destruction of the Human race.

All very general I know but as i said I have just really started looking into this stuff so I hope I can come back soon with some more evidence.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
According to the Bible, the time of the end will begin after the Rapture of the church. Once this happens, after an unknown period of time, the Anti-Christ will rise to power and confirm a treaty with Israel which guarantees its protection. Once this happens, the Tribulation starts which is a period of 7 years, which starts with unprecedented peace for six months (its during this time that Israel rebuilds the Temple) in the Middle East. After six months, Syria, by the command of Magog (modern day Russia) attacks Israel. This forces the AC to defend Israel and this basically destroys the Muslim world (except Jordan). The AC will create a false religion which is proclaimed by a false prophet.

While this is going on there will be two unnamed witnesses who proclaim God's gospel in Jerusalem and the whole world hears is. Half way through the Tribulation these two witnesses die and the AC walks into the Jewish Temple and goes into the Most Holy Place and sits on the Ark of the Covenant and declares himself to be God and he forces everyone to worship him. At the same time, due to the teachings of the two witnesses, 144,000 Jewish male virgins go into the world and proclaim God's gospel. Things get pretty chaotic the next 3 1/2 years and it culminates with Christ's second coming which destroys the AC and all the armies of the world.

God then judges everyone and after this judgment, the 1000 year kingdom of Christ starts. During this time, there is no sin and the world is virtually perfect as it's ruled by Christ--as Satan is bound. Near the end of this time, Satan is released and the final rebellion occurs and Satan loses. Then the New heaven, earth, and Jerusalem are made. The Bible doesn't say what else happens after that.

That's the Bible's view on the endtimes in a nutshell.

When you say that we seem to be stumbling into the endtimes happening without knowing it, you're correct. That's because God has set a plan into motion and God will do what he wants when he wants. We can't change that because, he's God.

While I'm thinking about it. As you look at the Bible's teachings on the endtimes, be aware that you have to pull together MANY of the books. Basically all the prophets (Isaiah through Malachi) and Revelation. PArts of Matthew and 1 Thessalonians are important as well. But, if you don't want to look at all that material, you can glean alot from Ezekial, Daniel, and Revelation.

Tom

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
if you are interested in the Word of God concerning this world, study the whole Bible. especially, study the Bible to find out what God has to say to you for your life.

"seek first the kingdom and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you."

i promise you.

if you do this dilligently and keep an open heart, an open mind and open eyes, God will provide all the answers you seek.

"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." John 14:26

"As for you, the anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit - just as it has taught you, remain in Him." 1 John 2:27.

i promise you. have faith and study dilligently. pray often and let your imagination search out all the questions that you seek. ask God to guide your reading of the Book. do not be confused or lead astray by other people's interpretations and what people tell you this or that verse means, because the Spirit will teach you all things relating to God and his work. i promise.

watch the news, observe the world, but do not be overcome by the stresses or anxieties of what is to come. faith, hope and love. these three things are our Noahs ark in a world flooded with delusion, distraction and destruction. peace

new topics

join