It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen nuclear missiles scenario warning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I just can't believe this.

www.nextmovie.com...

Look like they are telling us HOW the NEXT justification (for war or marshall law) WILL happen...

Also note a full 6 months in advance, not just 2 minutes ;-)

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yes yes, not a bad movie but... didn't notice any connections with marshal law or anything though.

Could you, maybe explain a bit better?

Thanks, bumross.

EDIT: after thinking about the movie and re-reading the title... I can kind of see a connection.. but, not really between the movie and marshal law but... the movie and a recent event but... who knows?

[edit on 9/16/2007 by Bumr055]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I wouldnt call this a warning,but this was very close to what did happen on 9/11.And this aired years before it happened.

The Lone Gunman Featuring An Airliner Almost Hitting The World Trade Center BEFORE Septemeber 11th.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumr055

I think that a nuclear blast (from Al qaida) would be a shock that would allow dictatorship to happen, worldwide. "They" would NEED a tough law (marshall law) to PROTECT us...
I think movies are a way to give us hints, to teach the masses of things to come. Or just plain "psyops", pointing at one direction while doing things in the other..

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

exactly in that way, they cannot shut their mouth to scream how brilliant they are. They have to show it in a movie before it happens.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marble Intel
reply to post by Black_Fox

exactly in that way, they cannot shut their mouth to scream how brilliant they are. They have to show it in a movie before it happens.

Actually it wasnt a movie,it was a tv show called "The Lone Gunman".
And the funny thing is,it was a show about conspiracy theories.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Black_Fox]

top topics

join