It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 6th UFO sighting, anyone else see it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Saw a UFO in the northern/northwestern sky from the county of Cornwall in the United Kingdom. It was around 9:30, 10 pm. I believe we're on DST.

My attention was caught by an aircraft that was passing over in an unusual west to east flightpath, and while I was still looking up at it, I saw what first appeared to be a very bright star starting to get brighter. I mean SO bright, really impressive. My first thought was that it must be a searchlight on a helicopter but there was no helicopter sound. The bright star appeared to be moving slowly, and just as it reached what I assume must have been "full brightness" (after about 10/20 seconds, it started to go dim. It dimmed down to a tiny tiny dot, that was barely visible. It took approximately 5 to 10 seconds to go dim. The dot stayed where it was for about 10 seconds more, long enough for me to get away from streetlights. After that it zoomed off west at high speed.

Just putting this up here to see if anyone else might have seen it, or if anyone might have any reasonable explanation for it.

new topics

join