It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shocking tale of a Bohemian Grove Insider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There always seems to be some interest in Bohemian Grove on these boards. I'm proud to say that I have attended a retreat at Bohemian Grove and, if I go through the right channels, I think I just might get invited to another one. I am a pretty good dishwasher.

Back at school, my friend Julian and I thought it would be a gas to try to get a summer job at the Grove retreat as part of the waitstaff. The pay isn't very good, and there is pretty much no tipping, and at that time the economy around Monte Rio was booming, so there wasn't very much competition for the jobs. We were hired after short interviews, and bothl assigned to work primarily at Camp Caveman, which is mostly for new money and media types. If you want to run into the serious old money heavyweights, you really need to be at Owl's Nest, Mandalay or Stowaway, but what the heck.

Here are some of the things I learned:

1) The owl statue is a heck of a nice owl statue. They call it Moloch, but nobody is too sure why, since Moloch was really represented by a bull and his cults had no associatin with owls. Nobody is too concerned about this.

2) That year everybody was talking about one of Samuel Huntington's books. While serving lunch, I suggested to a group of men talking about him that "Next time, Huntington should just re-publish one of Fukuyama's books in entirety and append it with 'ditto' ". Two of the three guys laughed. One said "Son, I know Huntington, and he is a grade A [hilariously biological expletive deleted]". I got in trouble for that with the shift manager because we're not supposed to interact with members. That's how I nearly got fired on my 2nd day.

3) Most of the members have been waiting between 10 and 30 years for membership. Seriously. 30 years, some of them.

4) I did not see a single human sacrifice. It's possible those go on in secret underground chambers, of course. Honestly, by 8 or 9 at night they'd be hard pressed to find someone who could still see straight enough to use a dagger, though. Those guys love a nice drink.

5) I met several Rockefellers from over at Camp Stowaway. Two of them were really nice guys, and one of them was an ass.

6) Many of the members, especially those who belonged to Hasty Pudding, are pleased as punch to dress in drag and sing female roles in musical sketches. They even apply their own eyeliner.

7) While members enjoyed post-prandial cigars and brandy on a few of the more boisterous nights, my butt was pinched by a couple of modern corporate and media masters of the universe.

8) Some of those guys are real jerks to the help. Here's a hint. If your food is being prepared where you can't see it, don't be a jerk to the help.

The weather was nice. Cameras are a huge no-no. I'm not sure what they do now, because this was before everybody had cameraphones. The table manners are, for the most part, atrocious. Most of these people are really very bright and some of the conversations I overheard, although not related to Reptilians or occult power rituals, were awfully interesting. Networking, powerbroking and deal making are strongly discouraged, since the whole idea of the camp is for the hypersuccessful and extraordinarily talented to be able to leave their cares and concerns aside for a few days and just let loose. That's also why some of the "rituals" get so loud and so silly.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well keep us posted. I suppose with the information you gave, they could figure out who you are pretty easily so be careful. Moloch isn't exactly a benign deity. He was known for a lot of child sacrifice.

Tophet is Moloch, which was made of brass; and they heated him from his lower parts; and his hands being stretched out, and made hot, they put the child between his hands, and it was burnt; when it vehemently cried out; but the priests beat a drum, that the father might not hear the voice of his son, and his heart might not be moved.

from
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by peabody

It seems like things are pretty boring on the outside. I wonder what Alex Jones sees in that place

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

i seen the doucumentry he made of the BC and it shows how he got in there with a hidden cam and it shows the ritual and speach/prayer to the big owl statue,pretty wierd stuff,i think you can get it from the prisoinplanet web site.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Boheimian grove video
video.google.com...
ritual starts at 1:14

Alex confronting a member with questions.

video.google.com...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by peabody

2) That year everybody was talking about one of Samuel Huntington's books. While serving lunch, I suggested to a group of men talking about him that "Next time, Huntington should just re-publish one of Fukuyama's books in entirety and append it with 'ditto' ". Two of the three guys laughed. One said "Son, I know Huntington, and he is a grade A [hilariously biological expletive deleted]". I got in trouble for that with the shift manager because we're not supposed to interact with members. That's how I nearly got fired on my 2nd day.

Could you tell us wich book?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by peabody

OP, that was one of the best, most straightforward accounts I have read in a long while. Sincere, easy going, and without seeking to hype it up.

For that reason I am giving you a star and a flag. I wish more people could take the hint.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"Shocking Tale" ?
Boring must be the new shocking.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
thanks for the post!

I was very interested to hear that BG members refer to the owl as moloch. I thought that was something Alex Jones said, mistakenly. guess not...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
"Shocking Tale" ?
Boring must be the new shocking.

I think this must be the OPs sarcasm as I am sure a few readers here would be shocked to hear that the place is not soaked in goats blood with naked virgins being debauched all around.

This confirms to me that this whole set up is little more than an ultra exclusive (they like that) boys club for grown ups where they can get away from their wives, act like asses, drink and throw the bull, while reminding each other that they must be great otherwise they would not be there.

Rewind these guys and just think of drunken frat boys with mystical greek letters and all the other trappings of 'ancient symbolism' that has been made up recently.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The OP gave us what he could and thank you for doing that. As a dishwasher/waiter/busboy, there's only a certain amount he could see and he did share it with us. Its more than WE know.
Thank you for your account and if you think of anything else that's "weird"
let us know!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EJHoover
Rewind these guys and just think of drunken frat boys with mystical greek letters and all the other trappings of 'ancient symbolism' that has been made up recently.

yes, drunken frat boys that have the ability to make decisions that will affect our lives on a global scale. Way to think

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Originally posted by EJHoover

yes, drunken frat boys that have the ability to make decisions that will affect our lives on a global scale. Way to think

Unfortunately these are the same people with their hands on the reigns of the worlds most powerful economy. Beside that fact that I agree that these idiots should not be in charge of organising lunch, I think people get carried away by 'interpreting' their drunken 'all guys together' antics as something more than just a bunch of guys getting together and pretending they are still at school.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
They preform ceremonies that most Christians would question. Then they give speeches in front of churches and claim Christian values. They do have the choice to ask a spirit of nature for help, God gave us all free will.

However, I call BS on their public image, they are lying when they do not disclose their secret rituals that many would consider not in the teachings of some churches. That is why their rituals are secret, they know people would not approve, their solution is to deceive and still try to claim they agree with the beliefs of those they claim to represent.

It is an issue of deception through secrecy and omission, and exposing it. This does not condemn their right to do what they want, it only claims the right for people to know who they actually worship, and the difference in their claims versus their actions.

I might note this ritual was caught on tape, their are many more behind closed doors we have not seen. This is the tip of the iceberg, or maybe tip of the pyramid.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
To me something about Bohemian Grove seems like a big elaborate prank put on by the powerful elite.

I think it is entirely possible that the pomp and ceremony were carefully thought out to appear sinister and drive us conspiracy buffs crazy. they all are probably doubled over in laughter seeing the reaction they get from us. I am also pretty sure they knew that Alex Jones was there the entire time and put on a show for him. I have hard time believing that people that powerful would have that lax of a security system that he could just sneak a few hundred yards through the woods. they knew he was coming and let him come. If just served to perpetuate their myth. I am sure they get off on it.

I do believe that the powerful elite do meet there and get drunk, and I am sure some business deals are made, but the esoteric rituals are simply for SH!#@ and GRINS. Pretty funny if you think about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Oak

I can certainly understand the skepticism, when considering actual high ranking conspiracies engaged in by such few in numbers people running the entire financial and political world. However, I've studied secret societies for a number of years. I highly recommend the reading and viewing of the following material:

America's Secret Establishment An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones by Antony C. Sutton

9-11 Coup Against America! The Pentagon Analysis by Peter Tiradera

Debunking 9/11 Debunking An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory by David Ray Griffin

A&E network documentary (Discovery Times) NAZIS: THE OCCULT CONSPIRACY (Hitler and Hess were members of The Thule Society of Germany Chapter 322 = US fraternity Yale Skull and Bones Chapter 322)

I've also followed the investigative work of Alex Jones. I have found his investigative work to be thorough.

Through so many years of study of secret societies, I've learned that the only laughing, being done by the Establishment, is the laughing at the gullibility of people being psyched out with this paradox - It is but it isn't but it is aka up is down and down is up.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Okay, okay...but what is up with the cremation of care? I mean, really, what does it actually mean and why does it seem that it's a modern-day Babylonian ritual? Why? Why do they have the owl there? How can ppl just dismiss this?

No one. Not Alex Jones, not anyone on ATS, has really explained this.

WTF is really going on? I, for one, am very suspect...

join