It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIA Base - New info

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by alexbassguy

Yeah, I have a few thoughts. I think Denver International is not just a civilian airport, it is also a space port, for unknown beings, perhaps human, perhaps not. And, there is a large underground base beneath the floors of the airport, just look at all the rock piled around the place. Just like the rock from deep underground at Montauk Point. That is my thoughts on the matter.

Sometimes you can see alien ships using the jetways at Concourse B, but you have to walk to the very end of it. Concourse B is the secret space port part of the airport. Sometimes the aliens even go to that burrito shop near the end of B.

When the big blue horse has its eyes glowing, that is a secret sign that interstellar ships are using the airport.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
But the eyes on the horse always glow. Besides, it was put in just a few years ago, long after the 'port was built. And if there was a spaceport it'd be on Concourse A, that being the strangely separate one... I highly doubt there's a spaceport, no offense, but tens of thousands of people fly that airspace every day, and one thing DIA is not famous for is UFO sightings.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is an interesting idea. I use DIA frequently, and I highly doubt there are aliens walking through DIA like they did in the MIB HQ in the MIB movies. Then again, I'm often on Concourse C, not B.

My question is actually rather tangential, but is related to undground bases in Colorado possibly connected to DIA. Plus, I only have nine posts so I can't create my own.

Online there are many references (though they all seem to be copies of one reference as they are worded exactly the same) to some type of base near Boulder, CO. Boulder is about 45 minutes from the airport, 30 minutes from downtown Denver. The reference you find online, in lists of suspected secret and underground bases, says something like, "In the mountains near Boulder, CO, purpose unknown."

Now, if you've ever been to Boulder, you'll know that saying that it's in the mountains near Boulder is like saying it's in the snow near Alaska. So, I'm sending out a call for anyone who knows anything more about the location of this purported base entrance, and its composition (steel door in the rock, concrete tunnel, etc) because I would be more than happy to get some friends together and go check it out if someone can give us a hint as to where to look.

Thanks!

[edit on 4-4-2010 by FrostyPhilosopher]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FrostyPhilosopher

Really? In Boulder? I've never heard of such a base, and it would surprise me if there was one - the majority of the community in Boulder is extremely liberal and almost obsessively protective of all things natural and organic. If there was a base, they'd definitely find out about it and do something. But who knows...

I live in Fort Collins, about an hour north of Denver. If you'd ever like to team up to go investigate, I'd definitely be down. If you can find some GE evidence or some coordinates for the Boulder base, that might be worth checking out. Other than that, there's DIA, NORAD and surrounding areas, and I swear there's something out in the plains about a half hour northeast of Greely and Ault... there's a HUGE radio array I've seen that's at least 20 miles from any other manmade structure or road. I'm talking 20-30 100 foot towers (or so, I don't know exactly how tall they are). And given the location, there's no need for radio broadcasting... there's literally nothing out there. Very weird. Anyways, U2U me.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
When I first heard of DIA 2 years ago, I did some research I came upon some info..

i'll post a few links first so you can debunk before i post my thoughts on it..

check it out

Original Google Earth (SWASTIKA)- www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

1 Mural-www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

2 Mural-www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

lol funny thing, theres a pic of the freemason seal, and the DZIT DIT GAII and you cant enlarge it..
heres the link to the whole page for all above

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
"Legend of Dia"?
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Wayyy more photos and a bit more info here..
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join