It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars landing all a hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
www.glossynews.com...

SPECIAL REPORT: Mars Mission a Hoax

By Tye R. Farrell
Jan 7, 2004, 05:32
Email This Article
Printer friendly page

One of the hundreds of unretouched "Mars" photographs uncovered by Glossy News. (photo by: Dr. Alan Yari)
As Earth eagerly awaited the first high resolution pictures of the Red Planet, an undercover Glossy News reporter working at NASA�s Jet Propulsion Laboratory at the California Institute of Technology has uncovered a hoax of galactic proportion: the entire Mars mission is an elaborate fabrication designed to fool gullible school children.

============EDIT============
Content removed. Please visit the link for the
rest of the story. We ask that members do
not copy-and-paste entire pre-existing content
from other websites.
============EDIT============

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Now... Since "GlossyNews" is a poor-man's Onion, this post does not belong in the Space 2015 forum. glossynews.com... I'm moving this thread to chit-chat.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I wish people like this could be arrested for writing this type crap.

I also wish I could bitch-slap who ever wrote this article.

I also wish I could official take the username thinker away from this poster if he, in fact, buys this garbage.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Glossy News?!?
GLOSSY NEWS!!?!

Ill admit, you almost had me going for a second there....
Good work.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You take this seriously?

This Glossy News service makes the National Enquirer look like a reputable paper.

Did you look around on the Glossy News site?

I was mildly amused by some of the other stories...
I suppose you believe the one headlined, "Bush Opens Borders to Mars Aliens"...regarding the State of the Union speech last night.

I'm sure you were wearing your aluminum foil hat so you could see the true images being broadcast.. Luckily someone had aluminum foil on their vcr and was able to secure these pics that accompany the Bush speech article. (see below)

I'm also happy to report that Glossy News has discovered that a penguin is running in the US presidential elections and has chosen Al Gore as a running mate.

www.glossynews.com...

I hope you haven't bought into anything Glossy News has to spew... it's all html fecal matter~

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Wow, thats hilarious. For those that don't know.... this is a joke news site like The Onion.

Other headlines include...
"Bush Opens Borders to Mars Aliens"
"Penguin Mulls White House Run"
"Crocodile Hunter Exposes Son to Salmonella"

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
All Hail President Click Click!!!!

Click Click!!!

Good penguin lovers of the United States. If you choose not to elect me retribution will be swift. Opec is my hunny. I control the world's oil and chocolate supply. Most of you are far too overweight to ride a bicycle a mile let alone 10 miles to work. Upon being elected your new supreme leader, we will begin constructing a giant death ray. Then you, who will be my slave people, will point it toward Europe. I never did care for white meat. I am running on the Democratic Ticket. Uhh, that was kinda implied.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

I'm also happy to report that Glossy News has discovered that a penguin is running in the US presidential elections and has chosen Al Gore as a running mate.

www.glossynews.com...

I urge all patriotic Americans to vote for the penguin in the elections.

It's about the fish supply,stupid!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I wish people like this could be arrested for writing this type crap.

I also wish I could bitch-slap who ever wrote this article.

I also wish I could official take the username thinker away from this poster if he, in fact, buys this garbage.

i also wish they had the little smilie guy holding the "BS" sign. i coulda used him alot.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
For the love of god. :w:
:w::w::w::w:

top topics

join