It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France says it must prepare for possible war with Iran

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Gorman91

Your wrong about that. The French would be speaking German if it wasn't for us Americans and Brits. We did owe them that but give us some credit where its due.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Sky watcher]

Of coarse. That's what i mean. We helped them in WW2, and then they became a leach to the US. We had to help their poor pathetic colony of Vietnam, help them rebuild, etc etc. When we failed everywhere, the French were angry. They just can't bad mouth us because of what we did in WW2. Ungrateful bastards. But now we, the US, are leaching to others. We will learn, in time, the same lesson the French have: DO NOT LEACH.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Gorman91

Your wrong about that. The French would be speaking German if it wasn't for us Americans and Brits. We did owe them that but give us some credit where its due.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Sky watcher]

I hate when people say crap like that. Winning World War 2 took the combined efforts of all the Allied nations, not just the ones that didn't fall before it was over.

The United States played a major role, but would have been utterly destroyed had it taken on the entire Axis by itself.

And yes, I am an American.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Im so amazed of frances turn around I cant believe my ears, hey maybe they might even give back the 75 kilo solid gold armour back to germany that they stole from the unknown kings tomb near the town of entzen south east of Koln. I remember kaiser wilhelm wasnt to happy about that, the crux of world war one, well anyways it should be good practise fun for them in iran.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

But I'm not sure if that means NATO support for any attack upon France can only be humanitarian or if NATO would be compelled to act? Perhap's France might reprise their Military role in NATO soon?

Erm sorry to burst your bubble, France rejoined NATO in the ealry or late ninties. So yes if any attacks were to happen on france, other nato allies would retaliate or other european countries would help out.

WOW, nice France, we actually have some Euro support

I guess the UK supporting yous isnt Euro Support geez thanks very much for that slap in the face.... mind you thinkin about it, the UK will probably be invovled in its own little war Falklands War round 2 or War with Zimbabwie.

And can we stop all of this, you would be talking German if it wasnt for blah blah crap. Germany was beat. Its done with, history, doesnt do anyone any good flinging this up in anyones face everytime there is a debate on European Countries or America. Just inflames the debate.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Next in the news....."France triples its white flag production."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join