It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis ‘blew apart Syrian nuclear cache’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Quote by Project_Silo, the apparently silent participant of this particular discussion…whoops, did I just say that out loud?

I know plenty about spin.All I'm saying is this website was the first or close to the first that had this story.And this story is 100% true,this according to every major network and also Syrian news among other Mid East news.

You say that the story is 100% true. Let’s use some critical thinking here, show me a single FACT or a STATEMENT in that “story” which can be confirmed, aka “makes it true”.

By the way, it is the very FIRST rule of journalism, FACT and STATMENT, not speculation and assumption.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

If you steal from a thief, the thief seldom reports it, to anyone!
If it's a true account of what took place, then GWB should hire the IRD as merceneries (Oh I'm sorry, bodyguards!) in Iraq, the insurgency would be quelled in quick order.
And before you start, this is not a dig at guys and gals serving over there! just their bosses and one in particular!

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Havalon]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iskander

I have no idea why he used a post of mine from aentirely different thread.This guy has some issues with me because the website he's claiming to be bunk had this news story first or was one of the first.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

I have no idea why he used a post of mine from aentirely different thread.This guy has some issues with me because the website he's claiming to be bunk had this news story first or was one of the first.

Because this is the thread which discusses the article in question, the article Project_Silo was for some reason discussing in another thread.

Pretty simple…

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

End the conversation on this thread man.Continue this on your thread where it started.Why the hell would you come to a thread I never ever posted on and quote me from a different thread?Get real.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
as quoted in the `breaking news` thread about this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

syria arn`t silent about this - far from it , but fox news chose not to report it.

i do believe syria have complained to the UN about this illegal act.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

End the conversation on this thread man.Continue this on your thread where it started.Why the hell would you come to a thread I never ever posted on and quote me from a different thread?Get real.

Man, what is it with you? The other thread is for discussing TimesOnline propaganda, NOT the topic of Israel bombing Syria, what is so difficult to grasp here?

If you want to discuss TimesOnline bombing article you brought up in the other thread, discuss it here, this is the thread for it.

Where is a moderator when you need one?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Lol me?Your not right man,just not right.

Again like I told you on your OWN THREAD.I'm done with your games so say whatever you must.

Sorry everyone else.

Here is a link to his thread so you can see how he works.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

syria arn`t silent about this - far from it , but fox news chose not to report it.

i do believe syria have complained to the UN about this illegal act.

No kidding, as long we’re going to have a whole bunch of people that’ll believe anything with a sticker “news” slapped to it, it’s just going to get worse and worse.

It’s like this, simplified;

Bobby told Kenny that Mark farted, and because Kenny first heard it from Bobby and doesn’t like him very much, it must be true, so who cares what Mark actually has to say about it?

Is this simple enough?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Would you two take your toys and play elsewhere about who said what to who!

This thread is about a covert op by Israel, are you suprised that they did that?
The Syria, N Korean and Iran connection is quite disturbing, but in light of the political posturing, and the fact that N Korea needs all the money they can get.

Why not kill two birds with one stone. ie get the money for nuke technology and really hack the USA off at the same time. No wonder the US backs Israel. They have the balls and the know how to get the job done.

The Islamic (fundamentalists) bomb is not something I would be too happy about at this time.
Considering we (Rutherford) found a way to create a neuclear reaction, doesn't it make you wonder why we say NO to neuclear energy!!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

This thread is about a covert op by Israel, are you suprised that they did that?
The Syria, N Korean and Iran connection is quite disturbing, but in light of the political posturing, and the fact that N Korea needs all the money they can get.

The question is N. Korea a nuclear power?

I don’t care what kind of a covert op Israel is saying it conducted, I don’t believe a word of it.

Why? Because I remember USS Liberty and her crew getting killed by Israeli air strikes, and I also remember how the Golan Heights were taken by Israelis.

Can ANYBODY confirm a proof positive on a N. Korean nuclear capability?

Back in the 60s PICTURES of Soviet missiles in Cuba had to be shown in order to accuse USSR, WHERE IS THE PROOF?

Israelis ‘blew apart Syrian nuclear cache’

Really? Where are the mission/sat pictures including radiation spill contamination readings?
Blowing up a nuclear facility of ANY kind will release RADIATION into the atmosphere, and this facility reportedly being only 50 km away from Israel, who in their right mind would do this???!!!!
Does anybody remember Chernobyl for crying out loud?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The Syrian air defence network went down because of a US built wild weasel aircraft on loan to Israel.
US ELANT aircraft were in the air on the Syrian Iraq border before the strike
This shows that the US knew that the strike was coming. and wanted the data on how good the jamming equipment worked without using it on Syria with US marked aircraft.
This may have been a test strike as Iran uses the same air defence system as Syria.
The ELANT data will now be used to fine tune the US wild weasel anti air defence electronics.

Israel has been a test bed for US built equipment for over 40 years.
as most of the Arab countries around Israel used russian equipment.

I live out side the leading US antiair defence test base. and this is what i am hearing from people in the know.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by augoldminer]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Why? Because I remember USS Liberty and her crew getting killed by Israeli air strikes, and I also remember how the Golan Heights were taken by Israelis.

Can ANYBODY confirm a proof positive on a N. Korean nuclear capability?

I too remember some Kiwis getting geting killed by the US in Kuwait/Iraq.
Friendly fire? (what an oxymoron!)
The justification for taking the Golan Heights is (I suppose!) the same reason why Kennedy wanted to invade Cuba during the missile crisis.

As for N Korea having nuclear capability...They may not have the technology to assemble a 'device' (mainly due to lack of funds I guess,) but China will provide them with materials to make a reactor, and Kim will sell that on to the highest bidder.
You sometimes don't need to read it in the newspapers or online, but have an understanding of the politics from past history of events that have already occured.

The CIA, MI6 and Mossad seem to think that N Korea have the capability for nuclear technology. Is that just posturing by the western world, or does their intellegence back it up. They may not release the full details to the 'press' due to the fact it may 'compromise' some of their sources.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
as i said in the other thread

I must say that so many people here are so gullbile its not even funny

syria have responded - but because fox news didn`t report it - they must have kept silent - which apparantly is `damning`

Israel have said they bombed a nuclear installation - yet provide no proof at all - but it must be the truth.

deny ignorance is the moto of this website - alot of people need to sit back and take that flag from infront of there eyes and stop being deafened by the pledge and see the truth in front of them.

[edit on 17/9/07 by Harlequin]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Good Lord.

I think I’m seeing a burning bush, but it’s not talking, it’s running down to a 7/11 to get Vagisil…

Dear ATS patrons, unless there is an official statement on the matter of WORLD importance such as NUCLEAR WEAPONS, their use, smuggling, destruction, loss, etc, everything else is PURE SPECULATION.
Where’s the proof? Evidence? Until we get to see it instead of half baked sensationalist articles, it’s a nothing but a bunch of hot air, kind of like WMDs in Iraq.

Do we still remember that one or did the expiration date go out on that little tidbit?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I too remember some Kiwis getting geting killed by the US in Kuwait/Iraq.
Friendly fire? (what an oxymoron!)

That was not “friendly fire”, it was a dedicated and repeated air strike well after ID on the Liberty was confermed by IAF a number of times.

You see my friend, USS Liberty was a very special ship, the type of ship that among other things monitored radio traffic, and since if was RECORDING radio comm from Israeli forces that were taking Gulan Heights AFTER official cease fire was in effect, such damning evidence of planned disregard for the treaty could not be made public.

Ask the survivors of USS Liberty how they feel about IAF killing their mates and US Government doing absolutely nothing about, all while saying that Israel is our best friend.

Nobody that shoots and kills my countrymen is my friend, and all such acts are considered as an act of war, except of course in the case of our special friend Israel.

Heck, they can kill all our boys they want, apparently that’s what friends do….

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by iskander

Nobody that shoots and kills my countrymen is my friend, and all such acts are considered as an act of war, except of course in the case of our special friend Israel.

Heck, they can kill all our boys they want, apparently that’s what friends do….

So it would seem!

but NZ taking on the USA for the act of war, pfft!

The least they could do was give us a trade agreement!

Back to topic,
You said that it the USS Liberty was not reported and you gave your (assumed) reasons for why!
Maybe, just maybe, the Syrians did for the same reasons - the need to know!!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

but NZ taking on the USA for the act of war, pfft!

Are you implying that New Zealanders purposefully and knowingly attacked and killed US servicemen?

Back to topic,
You said that it the USS Liberty was not reported and you gave your (assumed) reasons for why!

WRONG!! It has nothing to do with my assumptions, it’s a matter of FACT;

The USS Liberty Veterans Association has filed a formal
Report with the Department of Defense
of War Crimes Committed Against U.S. Military Personnel on June 8, 1967,
by elements of the Israeli military forces.

www.ussliberty.org...

Here’s a short outtake from the report;

A Report:

War Crimes Committed Against U.S. Military Personnel, June 8, 1967

Submitted to the Secretary of the Army in his capacity as Executive Agent for the Secretary of Defense, June 8, 2005.

This report of war crimes committed against U.S. military personnel is submitted to the Honorable Secretary of the Army in his capacity as Executive Agent for the Secretary of Defense, pursuant to Department of Defense Directive Number 5810.01B (29 March 2004) [1] .

Maybe, just maybe, the Syrians did for the same reasons - the need to know!!

So you see, there are no maybes here, there is FACT, and unless I see something TANGEBLE and FACTUAL coming from the Israelis, given their track record, I will simply disregard the type of BLATANT propaganda that’s being regularly spewed on the good but gullible people through out the world.

I’ll wait for the official UN report on this one.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Originally posted by iskander

Are you implying that New Zealanders purposefully and knowingly attacked and killed US servicemen?

I was referring to the US killing Kiwis in Kuwait/Iraq.

To my knowledge, no Kiwi serviceman has ever killed a US serviceman.
The fact that US pilots killed NZ servicemen is irrefutable. Whether by design, accident, ignorance or stupidity, we (the public) can only assume and take the word of the ‘powers that be’ that it was an accident.

In the case of the USS Liberty, the site you referred me to was a very interesting one. I will reserve my opinion on that for the time being as it is off topic. You should start a new thread to resurrect the topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

why would syria not want to admit that israel flew this anti-nuke mission all the way across the top of the north east?well it makes them look pretty weak and stupid to only wake up after the bombs fell on that installation and even then the israeli jets had to make it all the way back home and still syria couldnt mount a defense-let alone the story that israeli commandoes were in syria on its east waitng to guide in the planes.imagine the tongue lashings and ridicule basha assad must fear receiving from his friends in the rest of the arab world let alone the possibility that an upstart would want to assasinate him and prove himself a more able leader.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join