It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iam hearing wierd aliens signals on phone!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey everybody iam hearing Weird noises that sound like alien signals from space and its kind of creepy.

I have seen a topic explaining of a alien prensence comin on september 17th 2007 which is tomorrow.

Here is the link to the topic:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again i have never heard this on my phone and iam also home alone so there could have not been any interference.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules
Hey everybody iam hearing Weird noises that sound like alien signals from space and its kind of creepy.

Have you ever heard "alien sounds from outer space" ? How do you know what they sound like?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Ahem my thoughts exactly. Weird sounds do not mean aliens nor that they come from outer space.Quite a leap you have made there.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Could you somehow record those "signals"

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well what i ment to say was that the sound that i heard did not sound like normal but it sounded like very erie and scary

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Do you always relate eerie and scary to aliens and UFO's???Wrong forum to post in.If your phone is making odd noises...go to a pay phone and call the telephone company to fix it.Don't assume you are picking up signals from outer space.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules

I have seen a topic explaining of a alien prensence comin on september 17th 2007 which is tomorrow.

Oh God, September 17th now?!? I'm really close to packing my bags and just giving up... too much wild speculation on this site.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Weird noises possible but Alien... i doubt it. Ask yourself this.. how did they get your number and why would they want to contact you.. by telephone?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about strange noises on the phone. If it was coming from my pillow when I lay my head down at night then that would be a different matter.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
September 17th? What now? Aliens coming "again" ,my birthday is the end of the month so those guys must just hold on 12 days longer before invading...nothing better to do than crash planned parties?

Seriously though ,what is the eerie sounds you pick up? Like to the closest to what scary noise you can describe? Screeching,ear whispering,breathing ..or just a bad vibe you picking up,something that may sound scary to you or that you find scary? I would like to know the best or closest noise you can describe others can relate to.Let's face it some people have claimed weird scary paranormal calls before..though not ET related but ghosties.ET's don't phone us ,they take & probe us. (Spielberg lied)

Yea,i have been hearing strange things on my phone as well ,mostly echoes of my own voice (don't you just hate it)..but then what is strange & what never happened before ,it cuts off ..nah it's the standard mobile satellite issue !

And just maybe,Could this not be about the movie The Signal getting released? ..or is it showing already?

[edit on 9/16/2007 by qonone]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think it's quite obvious what happened. A Reptillian General was trying to call EB Games for a pre order of Halo 3, but those underground bases are hell on cell phone use.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well iam not trying to say that i know they were alien sounds but they sounded like those sounds you hear in the movies. Like the sound of a UFO hovering.

Its the 7th sound down the list
It sounded like this kind of:www.findsounds.com...

But it sounded not as fake as this sound file

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Canadian

I'm sorry but being Canadian myself... that was just too funny...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

Link does not bring up a sound.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You are crazy. There are no alien signals coming in on your phone. They are not speaking to us in crop circles. There are no V like NWO reptiles. There is no contact going to happen soon.
The fact of the matter is mass society has a distorted view of reality based on what is advantageous to the vision of its leaders. Whether they be elected or self apointed. General society will always believe what they're told. Our own government is top notch at distorting truth, and keeping the existance of ET life from us. And we're starting to get effective at keeping them out of our airspace, and subspace. If the existance of ET life is ever disclosed you can be sure it will be a twisted truth only to benefit the few not the many. So to me the thought of someone picking up an Alien signal on there phone is...crazy.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
yeah I had some really wierd noises on my home phone a while back.
freaky alien like stuff.
turns out there was water in the line somewhere.
They fixed it and now it's normal again.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This place gets worse!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Can you describe the sound or frequency like, high pitched screeching with a garbled underwater tone or maybe similar to the crackling you get when the phone line is faulty? Is it a land based phone or cell? Is it a hand held or in need of batteries?
You cannot expect people to be compassionate when you do nothing but make a baseless underscored claim and then post a link that does not have a sound unless you make it yourself.
I am not being mean, just like the way your thread sounded and am very curious.
I do not like to see anyone feel afraid of something that can be possibly easily explained.
I have heard of phantom sounds like white noise from telephones, but it is a jump for me to automatically come to the assumption that it is an alien transmission with out some kind of proof.
Don't give into your fears and think rationally when discovering this mystery.
It is all going to be alright in the end...
End Transmission...Beeeeep!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nanoo, Nanoo!

They're coming tomorrow now? Ay ay ay! Now we have tomorrow to worry about!

Cant we please have a week where nothing happens? I'm worn out.

Very worn out.

If they were coming prophet Yaweh would be out there claiming they were coming tomorrow because he summoned them!!! He'd take the credit.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Its probably that guys hot dog trying to squeeze itself out of your receiver!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join