It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.J. Simpson arrested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hahaha Yahoo said they're holding him without bail.

What a dork. It would be nice if he actually did some time for something he's done.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There is supposed to be a bail hearing today from what I hear on FOX, but I imagine it will be quite high, and it's unclear whether he'll be able to make it.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
fair trial?
think it is possible.....

the armed charge alone is a max 30 year term...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok, this is what I think. (do ya smell anything burning?)

OJ didn't kill Nicole or Ron, with his own bare hands. He hired a Professional hit. He was however at the scene of the killings. The Professional hitmen are ruthless killers. OJ has ties to these people.

Now poor OJ is arrested in Las Vegas on some Major Felony Counts. No problem.....He knows the judge has to give him a bail. No murder this time. He puts up $125,000. for bail and only has to pay a small portion of it. OJ claims he was framed and I believe he was. Now who would want to frame OJ and see him sent up the River for a long, long time? Fred Goldman and his daughter of course.

OJ fell for it HOOK, LINE & SINKER and Goldman is thrilled! I guess he even wants the stuff OJ and his gang went gunning for. But one of the victims refuses to press charges against OJ. I believe that fellow told OJ who set him up and who they were paid by. OJ knows it was Fred Goldman.

Now OJ is out on bail. They took his passport, but he's allowed to travel freely through-out the United States. OJ is really pi$$ed off and sings, "If I only had a brain." This story is not finished by a long shot. Fred and his daughter better go into hiding yesterday. OJ still has the *ties* and he never snitched on 'em. I agree he's a sociopath and He will not go down alone. Please someone, convince me I'm wrong!

P.S. This viewpoint is pure speculation and based on a gut feeling. Nothing has been proven.

[edit on 9/19/2007 by MountainStar]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join