It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wierd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
hey everybody i was just wondering what you guys think of this and if any of you ever have this happen to you(also i had no idea where to post this so im sorry if this is the wrong section)

for as long as i can remeber i have been waking up and had either close that i wore to sleep off of me(this isnt strange, i think if i got hot enough it would be easy to take my shirt off then forget about it by the time i wake up) but the wierd thing is when i go to sleep in a pair of shorts and wake up in a shirt and different pair of shorts, also i woke up and the PJ's i wore to sleep were missing then later my mom found them behind the couch (the living room is pretty far away from my room btw)one time about ten years ago my sister said i walked into her room and started mumbling then went back to bed, that is the only time i know of that i have ever slept walked, so does my situation sound like plain old sleep walking or what?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm no expert but it sounds like just plain old sleep walking yup.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It sounds like sleepwalking to me.Lots of people don't just "walk" in their sleep. Some people do strange things like raid the food cupboards... or I suppose in your case...change clothes.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There is a short article about sleepwalking, causes, etc. here.

Always look for a natural explanation before thinking something paranormal happened.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sounds like sleepwalking to me as well. People can do surprisingly complex things in their sleep without having any recollection.

If you woke up wearing a pair of clothes that you didn't own I might be more inclined to suggest paranormal explanations, as this often happens in people who report alien abductions. However getting up in the night and changing your own clothes doesn't sound that far-fetched, and especially not simply slipping off your clothes in the night. I think everyone has woken up in the morning to find that their bedsheets have been pushed way down to the end of the bed at least a few times.

Occam's razor

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ya but i found my pjs stuffed behind my couch lol im sure it was sleepwalking but that was pretty far to walk in my sleep

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I agree with my friend here MajorMalfunction.. I would look into the sleep walking threads before jumping into something paranormal..

I use to sleep walk alot when I was younger, sometimes still do to this day.

I dont remember the times I was SW, but my parents use to tell me about when they woke up, they would find everything that was in the fridge lined up, going to my room.. Such as the ketchup, mustard, mayo ect ect, all in a line to my room..

At one time before they knew what was going on, my dad would beat the heck out of me.. Becasue when they would wake up, they thought I was being bad..

I would take the sugar and flour, and pour it all out in a line to my bedroom.. They would get soo mad at me, until they learned I was a sleep walker...
They finally had to put locks on my doors, and string line to little bells so that they would hear me If I started sleep walking agin..

That was when I was very young.. Now I just talk alot in my sleep!!

My wife at the time thought I was crazy until I told her that I use to sleep walk very bad.. She said a few times, I was talking backwards, and in different lang. and I would talk to myself, but I was sound asleep!!

So yes, I would 100% say, you should look into what happens to a person when they are sleeping..
You might be a clothes changer one.. Ive heard of those types..
Many different types of walkers

new topics

top topics

join