It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead "?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've searched through ATS,and havent found any thread mentioning this.
Its from years back,but it does state he died.
So I thought id post it.
If this were true,and from the article,seems like it could be,that would mean all new Osama tapes are fake.

If anyone has any follow up articles to the contrary,please post them.

(FoxNews)-Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

www.foxnews.com...

Full story here
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Good post, however you have to take anything Fox News tells you with a grain of salt. They've already been busted for making up false news, this could be also.

Otherwise, talk about a ghost hunt...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hmmmm!
Interesting, bet our gov't, mainly our beloved president could answer that question for you! Or better yet, Bin Laden's family in Virgina would know.
no disrepect intended to the OP

[edit on 16-9-2007 by magycpapyri]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

That would at least end that wild goose chase.
Consider- we catch him and what hold him at Gitmo- they'd go over well,more protests/violence, we're abusing him blalblahblah. We catch him and kill him in battle- Martyr. anothe rname to scream as they blow them selves up at a walmart- great . Capture him and give him to the UN? for trial and prosecution, or who?
Best thing is for him to drop dead in front of his followers in no great heroic way, hopefully in some horrificly humiliating way- some self gratifying accident.
something that will stick in his close followers mind enough to causes them laughter, before homage. Like Elvis but funnier.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I agree that Fox news is not exactly the most honourable news source but there are several sources that the guy was seriously ill. I wish I could remember the sources for these but I heard that when he was being sought for the FIRST WTC bombing he flew into the UK for some surgery on some ailment and could regularly be found in hospitals in Dubai and Oman.

Not sure if hiding out in a mountain cave in Afghanistan is such a great idea when you need constant medical attention like dialysis. Why else hasn't the guy been turned in or hunted down? There is a $25M reward out for him. That amount of money would tempt anyone who only partiallly knew him.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yes, he died in 2001. The tapes and audiotapes are fakes, made by the shadow government in order to keep people afraid of new terror attacks. CIA even met bin laden when he was in a Dubai hospital.

Its all a game to these people in my opinion.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Copernicus]

top topics

join