It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i was outside watchin a systematic cloud forming spray for the last couple of hours and it came to my mind a important question....should i even be oputside while there spraying?? imean if they are truly putting chemicals or as i think tiny magnetic fillaments in the air then it would still get into your house but not as much also over the last couple of months ive been looking into ways that we could tell what theyve been dropping on us i was reading a thing about soil samples in albequerqe ((which i can no longer find)) talking about them finding small magnetic pieces www.freepatentsonline.com... is a patent issued for a nano-antenna this in combination with the harp could possibly make us more reeptive to ELF waves and easier to control our moods for any unknown purposes...thoughts opinions?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of the chemtrail v contrail thing. But if they're seriously spraying something in the air I'd imagine it's NOT okay to be outside in it. What I do know is that some days aeroplanes leave a short trail that vanishes in minutes, and other days they leave dozens of trails that criss-cross the sky and last for hours, (and you wonder where all those planes came from in the first place). Occasionally, the trails seem to drip, but usually they spread out, causing the blue sky to disappear completely, leaving a white, eye-hurting glare. Then sometimes clouds form from the white fog that's left. Could it be something to do with the temperature up there that we see trails one day and not the next? I wish I knew.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by wigit]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If they are spraying at 30,000ft above your house, anything that does eventually reach the ground will do so hundreds or more likely thousands of miles away. Probably as the nucleus of a raindrop.

For more info on what are often mistaken as chemtrails see here:

contrailscience.com...

Don't forget to check out the various links on the left of the page

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
those planes are 40 000 feet high. by the time the chemicals float down and dissolve the wind will blow them to the next country.

new topics

top topics

join