It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario, Canada undergoing a UFO flap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
According to UFO investigator Brian Vike, Ontario is under seige with UFO activity, accounting for nearly half of all the UFO reports in Canada. Sightings have rose dramatically in recent times, with around 150 sightings already taken place this year alone. Vike said many of the sightings took place around the Pickering Nuclear plant. Recon, perhaps?

www.canada.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is really interesting as I do live in Ontario. I've never seen an UFO or talked to anyone that had here, but the GTA area here is a magnet for chemtrails.

Maybe there is a connection?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Chem trails...contrails...whatever...
I did see a cylinder UFO about a couple of months ago.Pegged it as a remote control blimp as posted in a thread by Dallas.
But hey, I live in the city with the NORAD base....not much is going to get close here without being intercepted.
Lots of military aircraft I see.Commercial flights yes. And definitely a criss cross of trails. No flying discs or balls of light. It's not for a lack of looking either.
As for Pickering....I believe there is a couple of members in that area.Perhaps they will see this and give their 2 cents. I live 3-4 hours away from there.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I got the heads up on Canada when all of those hotel guests witnessed some UFO's acouple of years ago. I have always respected the way that they handled the event with respect and dignity to the witnesses. It seems that every since then I have heard many many more accounts from up north. Cool.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I used to live in Pickering... never seen any UFO's there or anything but, I always heard stories of the nuke plant... I might have even heard someone tried to blow it up
... but thats word of mouth and a bit off topic lol.

I did however, see a UFO over lake Ontario 9/11/07, around 8:30ish...
It could have been anything though... just looked like a huge orange-red slowing light... It wasn't moving that fast... but almost like what you would imagine a huge 'Mother-ship" crusin around.

It vanished after about... maybe a bit less then a minute... but I was kind of in shock, it looked like it got brighter and then it was gone. I was with a couple friends.. One of them noticed it, to my left... and my other friend was sitting next to me looking the other way.. I was telling him to look.. cursing.. he only ended up seeing it for a few seconds.

I don't think I posted about this because of... well, I saw a UFO but have no evidence, the only person with a camera phone was the one sitting there ignoring me lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That's cool bumr-Thanks for sharing! How far away would you estimate the object was, and about how high in elevation? Hopefully more folks who live near the vicinity will chime in with their sightings!

top topics

join