It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is the busiest conspriacy forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I remember when I found ats, I typed in "conspiracy forum" into google and ATS was the 4th site down. Now, it's the first one that pops up....

www.google.com...

Good work ATS, I truly think this is the best place for alternative topics AND mainstream topics as well. I've seen many others, and none come close to the standards of ATS.

So is ATS the busiest and biggest conspiracy forum?

[edit on 9/16/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You got it Aces... the best site on the net...hands down.I have looked
at other sites...none compares...not even close.
Way to go three amigos!!! Of course without all the members...where would ATS be?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't know about busiest, but I do know that if it's top in Google, it means it's the most linked-to. That's still pretty impressive.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Look at the ATS Stats page.

2,456 posts in the last 24 hours, 2,145 new accounts in the last 7 days. Usually around 250+ members on at a time.

It's very busy, and is going to get busier

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
I don't know about busiest, but I do know that if it's top in Google, it means it's the most linked-to.

What does being the most linked-to mean?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Look at the ATS Stats page.

2,456 posts in the last 24 hours, 2,145 new accounts in the last 7 days. Usually around 250+ members on at a time.

It's very busy, and is going to get busier

Blimey, last time I looked at that it hardly ever seemed to get above 120 at a time.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The age old battle of quality vs. quantity.

AboveTopSecret.com has been able to rise above this battle, and be an exception to this standard. Not only are we one of the biggest site's on the web, but we are the best.

With over 3 millions posts, be four million in no time flat, you would expect most of them to be off-topic, one liners. But anyone who has been here for more than a few minutes, they know the level of quality that we expect.

So while we may be busy, and we may be large in mass, our quality is what really makes us the envy of others like us.

The future is bright.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I for one have never looked back...

Once a "Scoffer" and now a believer...

This is truly the single best site on an otherwise huge and uncaring internet...

Semper

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

What does being the most linked-to mean?

As in URL links from other sites to ATS. That's basically how Google PageRank works. The more other sites link to a particular page, the higher it's PageRank. Of course this can be exploited in the form of a GoogleBomb. But I think Google changed it's PageRank algorithm so that GoogleBombs are less effective.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
So while we may be busy, and we may be large in mass, our quality is what really makes us the envy of others like us.

You make a good point there. I've been reading on this site for about a year now, and I've never seen the quality degrade due to member expansion. The staff really puts in a lot more work than I will probobly know about, and it is much appreciated.
Let's keep ats at the top!

new topics

top topics

join