It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any of this junk work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
www.futurehorizons.net...

Now please before you start rolling around on the floor laughing, I know that site has lots of bul# or controversial devices. BUT some of it looks pretty solid. I didn�t say I believe they work nor am I going to buy them, I�m just an interested spectator that�s all, so don�t call me an idiot or anything. Another thing I hate about that place is how expensive all that stuff is, I�m sure the electronic parts cost less than 20% of the unit costs. But I though it�s just worth a look incase any of you haven�t seen it. Interested in hearing your views.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I ave seen a real dowsing rod in action. In the hands of a skilled user it can find large, buried metalic objects like pipes, storage tanks, etc. by picking up changes in the local magnetic field. but that stuff, LOL

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Dowsing rods work...but not because of the rod, because of the dowser. This isn't something that needs to be proven or have an equation behind it...it just works and has for 100's of years.

AND, if you ever get to witness a dowser doing the voo-doo that he do so well...the first time will freak you plum out and you will swear he's pulling your leg (that HE is turning the rod (or willow branch - a lot of water dowsers use willow branches - forked like a pulley bone off a chicken breast) himself. But he's not - and when there's water there...it kind of proves the method.

I also saw a documentary once on people who are able to dowse for minerals using a pendulum and a map - and they have an extremely high success rate.

Pretty weird stuff.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Dowsing rods can be made from a metal hanger.

Just bend them in an L-shaped form. The bottom part just enough to hold with your hands.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I read about the neurophone coming out of a lab years ago...it supposedly does work but whether that one works or not I dunno, the Kirlean photography has been done so it should work, and of course the polygraph...but the rest of that stuff looks like snake oil...IMHO

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
OK I want one of those Hyper Dimensional Resonator thingys. Instant astral projection anywhere in time and space.I just can't afford the $590 price tag

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here is a big thread about the hyperdimensional resonator. Some posters in that thread have it.

www.astralpulse.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Dowsing rods work...but not because of the rod, because of the dowser. This isn't something that needs to be proven or have an equation behind it...it just works and has for 100's of years.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by Valhall]

I don't know about that. Perhaps I was using the wrong term. The "dowsing rod" in question was a light metal rod counter ballanced and on a swivel so that it could rotate and align to the magnetic fields of the buried pipe.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Well, I know there are manufactured rods. My point is, that a true dowser (this is called "witching" here in Indian Territory) can do it with a tree branch.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, but what about the other stuff like the goggles with lights and stuff? The idea of pulsing the brain with those flashes is an interesting one.

Oh well, someday if I get cash to burn I will just buy everything from all those websites and if it doesn't work unlike other people that just choose to accept it and move on I'll make a site and spread info about what scams they are. But that is if they dont work.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NEODI
Thanks for the replies, but what about the other stuff like the goggles with lights and stuff? The idea of pulsing the brain with those flashes is an interesting one.

Oh well, someday if I get cash to burn I will just buy everything from all those websites and if it doesn't work unlike other people that just choose to accept it and move on I'll make a site and spread info about what scams they are. But that is if they dont work.

Some of that could cause epileptic seizures. Should read about that first.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Brain Wave Generator

you may be interested in this? I can't vouch for it, but I do have a copy.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Here's a link for you on something with a bit more info (probably more than you'll want)

www.cheniere.org...

As for those devices, some look pretty cheesy... a "Wish machine?" Yeah, ok. Works on the placebo effect I'd guess.

As for the meditation glasses and earphones to induce meditative states. I'm guessing there's probably something there, but I'm not spending that kind of money to find out. Anyone seen any research on any of these devices in terms of credibility?

Peace,

+Jammer

new topics

top topics

join