It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can The Govt Get Their Story Straight? - Location Of Flight Data Recorder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here is part 2 to the article above....

Lies, Conflicting Reports, Cover-Up's

Location of American 77 Flight Data Recorder - Part II

11/30/07 - Many may recall an article we published regarding location of American Airlines Flight 77 Flight Data Recorder (AA 77 FDR) in which we expose the govt story of the flight data recorder being found at the entrance hole and exit hole. Since the article has been published, the MSNBC article we sourced (www.msnbc.msn.com...) no longer exists and now redirects to an irrelevant Newsweek page (www.newsweek.com...). Why would MSNBC want to remove a page which explains the recovery of AA 77 FDR? Is it because we exposed the conflicting reports of location? It gets deeper.

Full Article

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by johndoex

Do those FDRs have serial numbers recorded by manufactured plane serial number by anyone? FAA? Airline? Boeing? Any combination thereof?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
So I guess the significance of this is what, that the boxes weren't found there t all, since there was no impact, and the cover stories they've put out are inconsistent?

They could easily have planted any FDR, and it may well have been from another plane - previously crashed or otherwise. Which is why I asked about SN matches.

The US bureaucracy is known to keep forensic evidence from past plane crashes. At least, until they are done with their investigations. Then it is supposed to be scrapped or recycled destroyed, etc. It is not supposed to be recycled back into other planes.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
When I viewed the video, this is what I got out of trying to get down to belly ground level, without trenching the campus lawn with engines.

2 seconds away, the alleged plane did an approximate 75-85 degree nosedive, and then had to suddenly pull up and level out less than a second from any alleged wall. Now, I know that had to drastically slow up a plane for velocity speed. That has to be impossible for anyone to do in most actual planes, particularly the weight and mass of commercial jetliners.

Would Craig or johndoex please correct me if I misunderstood what was being relayed by the video? Thank you in advance for any correction necessary for my better understanding.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
and the FDR by the exit hole as they said. From what I know of the crash dynamics that makes sense.

Problem is the tail of the plane could not have been found at the exit point, as it clearly goes over the top of the building...

But people keep ignoring this...

Also as mentioned where are the pictures of the seat, the tail section? If they were really there as they claim, then I see no reason for them to not release these pics. Anyone can make up a cover story/lie (and yes the gov does that all the time) but with nothing to back it up then it's just empty words.

They could so easily put this to rest and prove a 757 did in fact hit the pentagoon, but they either choose not to (kinda odd) or they're lying and covering up. It's pretty obvious to me which it is...

That is the funniest one I have seen. Sorry for laughing with so many dead. The tail going over the building... too much

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

And why haven't we been shown photographs of that intact cockpit seat and floor combo where the first 2 black boxes were found?

And just why are you entitled to see those pics? Are you one of the investigators? Jury member or lawyer in a court case? What other airline crashes have you EVER seen all the pics of? Especially ones that might be showing human remains?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Yeah, they decided that all the picture they have that could prove their story should not be released...

Just like all the video that was confiscated from the pentagoon. What's your excuse for justifying that?

What about the pics of the victims in the pentagon you claim to have seen? How did they get released and not any others? Why so many inconsistencies?
Where are those pics btw?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

"The Perps will laugh as we all argue". Did I get the quote correct?

Please do not lump me in with the category you mentioned, 'anonymous' posters who come into a site for who-knows-what purpose.

I see your name is Rob, hello, my name is Tim

I am just starting to think about the possibility of such a heinous crime as seems to be proposed, if I am reading correctly...that of an 'inside' attack by factions within our own 'goverment', in 2001. Sorry if my style of writing seems too professional, I assure you, I am just a retired airline pilot who happens to have a pretty good vocabulary, and a desire for perfection, as I write....

I cannot and will not, yet, be convinced based on conflicting reports, I will continue to keep an open mind, considering as well, of 'wheels within wheels', when it comes to the possiblity of a huge conspiracy.

I was reading through this (fairly) short thread, and at first had a decision based on the continued use of the term 'black boxes'...until I saw ONE news snippet that mentioned the faint spots of orange color, and the handles.

You know, as I do, that 'black box' is a misnomer, in that it describes the inner workings, not the exterior....unless, of course, charred in a fire.

Second...found near one of the cockpit seats?? Was it one of the front seats, or one of the jumpseats? Did AA have two J/S, or just one? (My airline has two in some B757s, but only one in others...cheapo models, no need for the O2 mask and all...audio panel, etc...)

We all know the DFDR and CVR are mounted behind the aft pressure bulkhead...but, so is the APU...which I think we all know is slightly more massive than either box...any idea where it ended up?

The G forces were incredible...and a hot fire intense.

I remember an AA accident in South America, CFIT near Quito, not sure if post-inpact fire reached the recorders, or not...but they were read out, and accident pieced together. (Speed brakes were extended, on impact...so the impact ofrces would be lessened...).

Sorry for typing in short words, sore finger...

Hope to see more of your posts...thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Funny coming from the same guy who said 5BP was delivered in 1982 even though AA did not take delivery of it's first 757 until 1989. Let me guess, time machine right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join