It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The patheticness of Britney Spears

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Leave Britney alone......I MEAN IT!!!!!

Britney is just nasty, I mean super nasty.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
maybe im missing the big picture.. but what was so horrible about the performance? Why all this ridicule?

I mean, didn't beyonce trip and fall recently? Why wasn't she attacked by the media and forced to apologize for a horrible performance?

popular culture scares the bejesus out of me :shk:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
maybe im missing the big picture.. but what was so horrible about the performance? Why all this ridicule?

Personally, it wasn't her performance that was offensive, it's that she was obviously on some sort of mind-altering substance. You could see it in her movements. They were very slow and lethargic, relatively speaking.

If it wasn't for little girls looking up to her, I wouldn't have a problem at all. Even good parenting sometimes isn't enough to counteract the media peddling that garbage over and over.

Also, did I miss the part where the masses were screaming for a Britney comeback? I could care less about Kanye West, but I could understand his outrage at being passed-up to open the show for Britney Spears.

Peace

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i just didnt see it. lethargic? perhaps. hardly an offensive action, dancing without being 100% into it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join