It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The patheticness of Britney Spears

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Britney Spears needs to hide somewhere and just sob in her mouseketeer hat at what a loser she is, who isn't sick of hearing her... seeing her... and generally being grossed out by her...?

That sobbing fan video is a perfect representation of just how whacked out you'd have to be to actually like Britney Spears or to think she has or ever had an ounce of talent. Why are people so easily amused that a completely talentless bimbo like that can get so rich and famous in the first place?

Even in her prime she sucked, it's like they took a random hobag from a strip club somewhere, choreographed some lame generic dance routines for her and then plastered her lackluster videos on TV so much that people assumed they were supposed to like her. What a joke she is, both on the stage and off.

Her recent VMA performance was hysterical, she looked like a chubby penguin waddling around on the stage. That wasn't a performance at all, it was more like a comedy skit designed to show how easy it is to look like a completely washed up has-been.

I loved it though because the more she's humiliated the more hilarious it all becomes, I have zero sympathy for a talentless bimbo like her falling from grace, she never deserved any recognition in the first place.

I swear every time you think the idiot couldn't possibly make herself look anymore pathetic, she outdoes herself. She really has great initials because those two letters describe exactly what anyone would have to be full of to say she ever had an ounce of talent or brain activity.

Someone give that moron a clue, she isn't going to recapture her former glory. She is no longer a sex symbol. The one and only thing she ever had going for her which is her looks, has taken a mach-5 nose dive straight to the ninth circle of Hell. Her entire career, just like her mental state, is a disaster.

Go home Britney. Just... go home. Stay there.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Her performance definatly sucked, but then again her music always did.

Originally posted by fweshcawfee

She is no longer a sex symbol. The one and only thing she ever had going for her which is her looks, has taken a mach-5 nose dive straight to the ninth circle of Hell.

I think she still looks good, and you don't need to be a good singer to be a sex symbol.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOONEEEEEEEE!! I MEAN IT!

But yeah, she's definitely a looker.

The New York Post describes her as looking “bloated” and “haggard.” Others, mainly me, describe her as looking like a “cross between a ghost and a 3-car pileup with multiple fatalities.” Additionally, Britney was heard muttering, “I love myself, I love myself,” as she left the restaurant. So basically we can now add “#ing bat# crazy” to her résumé. I give her six months before she liquidates all of her assets and moves to Montana to live off the land.

- Celeb Slam

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
britney may have been good at her "young" years^^
but now shes old and fat and i sing better^^
she needs to quit and find another way to make money.
was the song about barbia and life is plastic its fantastic hers?

i really digged this song XD
life is plassstic....its fantastiic^^

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

Ok you got me.

Now retracting statement about her looks......

But she didn't look to bad during the performance, I guess because the camera wasn't close.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
look how bright the light is on this photo,every person will look ugly with this light on his face cmon^^
dammit k-fed what did you saw in her^^

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You're right, we should see her immense beauty without the flash.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You guys are so harsh. No wonder so many women these days have all these selfesteem and weight issues. You guys have no right to speak either, I bet most of you weigh even more than she does and your twice as ugly. IMO anyway

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
You guys are so harsh. No wonder so many women these days have all these selfesteem and weight issues. You guys have no right to speak either, I bet most of you weigh even more than she does and your twice as ugly. IMO anyway

If she doesn't like such critiques on her body, maybe she shouldn't have made her image all about sex in the first place.:shk:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

If she doesn't like such critiques on her body, maybe she shouldn't have made her image all about sex in the first place.:shk:

hmm true. But also sex sells. So it also might be the consumers fault.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i never understood the publics fasination with her,IMO she dont look all that good,cant sing and is boarderline trailer trash(IMO) so whats the big deal about her?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

you think people don't know what they're getting themselves into when they enter the lime light? sadly, it's basically an obligation to allow people to judge you for the rest of your life.

i'm not saying it's right but that's how it is and i'm sure britney was well aware of this long before signing any contracts

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
damn!my mistake it wasnt the light,damn that britney is some girl...
GET TO THE CHOPAA!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
wow she got boofy quick.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Check this out!!!

Really people, leave Britney alone. Just let her be her white trash self and move back to the trailer park.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yes I'm fatter and uglier than Britney Spears, most people are... but it doesn't matter because Britney is the one waddling across the stage in a sleazy bikini with her beer belly and fat arse hanging out and looking like an arthritic duck who can barely move, yet she's expecting everyone to drool over her. She's begging to be ridiculed.

To make fun of someone who can't help their situation is tacky and tasteless but that doesn't apply to Britney because she fits in the category of looking like a fool through her own personal, deliberate choices; Therefor she is fair game for any judgment or critique regardless of how harsh it may be.

Britney isn't some random person on the street minding their own business who deserves to be left alone. For fame and fortune she willfully and deliberately made herself into the skankiest, nastiest hobag she's capable of being, and she absolutely loved every second of attention she ever got from the horde of moronic teenybopper groupies that drooled over her.

She relished in the fact that she was able to build an entire career in the music industry despite the fact she can't sing, can't dance, and doesn't have a single redeeming quality or talent that could justify her success. What a complete fraud she is.

And on the personal level the girl is so ditzy and idiotic that words can't really adequately describe her level of stupidity. As just one example, knowing the paparazzi are watching everywhere she goes, she hops in her car and goes zooming down the highway with her infant baby on her lap. Does that sound like someone who actually gives a damn what anyone thinks about her? Please.

Before anyone slits their heart open and lets it bleed all over the floor in sympathy for some absolute bimbo, they should actually think about it a little bit first. No one is making fun of someone who can't help their situation, it isn't like that, it isn't being "cruel". Britney is someone who made herself an absolute laughing stock through her own personal, deliberate, willfull choices.

People say to stop making fun of her, pfft please. She's pleaded to be made fun ever since she first strutted across the TV screen in a schoolgirl outfit looking like a complete retard and knowing full well she couldn't sing or dance well, but hoping she could turn some desperate little boys on enough that she'd sell some cd's.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
From what I understand, she actually threw the vma awards because MTv wouldn't give her the stage setup she wanted. she wanted bigger, glitzier and they said no. because no one else was doing it either.
so she was pouting and deliberately put on a half assed show.

which is stupid, when you are trying to make a comeback, and your first big appearence you throw off because it isn't how you wanted it.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
wow i can understand if you hate her but do you have to brag about it? you know shes human and she can sue people she deems be assaulting her so i would watch what you say around the internet

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fweshcawfee

Your not kfed are you?Youre pretty venemous

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

I'm no more venemous than anyone else and I haven't said anything that half the world isn't thinking, I'm just able to put it all into words a lot better than most people could.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join