It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Episodes 1 - 8 HIGHLIGHTS - Far Above Space and Time..

blip.tv...

www.blip.tv/file/410360

Episodes 9 - 14 HIGHLIGHTS - Far Above Space and Time.

blip.tv...

www.blip.tv/file/410499

Episodes 15 - 23 HIGHLIGHTS - Far Above Space and Time.

blip.tv...

www.blip.tv/file/410572

I wonder if filming the ISS using this same method would prove anything?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is the ISS space object:

Episode 30 - ISS - Far Above Space and Time

blip.tv...

www.blip.tv/file/411231

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Gridkeeper is a mid 20s bloke called Duncan who lives in England. He is telling blatant lies on this thread and on many other forums. He IS involved with this and not simply "finding" these videos, as he claims. I think we all know that, but I have proof.

He spoke a few days ago at Probe UK and presented these images, he was not listed to speak but the organizers gave him about 20 minutes anyway.

The claims that he does not know who "took" the images is false. He has seen some images that we have not, claiming they have reached "level 12" - the ones he's showing us here are "level 3".

He is strongly connected to James Cosbolt, who was also at Probe (but did not do a presentation). Duncan and the group he works with arrived with Cosbolt and some of their friends were clearly heard mocking those who believe in Aliens.

Phone the Probe organizers if you want to make sure I'm telling the truth. www.ukprobe.com...

They grabbed the interest of everyone there and I evesdropped on several of their conversations. Many people asked tricky questions to Duncan and another guy in the group who was making very wild claims indeed. He and Duncan work together on "exposing" these UFOs.

Some of the questions drew blanks and a lot of stuttering. I was not convinced.

The reason I mention the following people is so you can orroborate what I'm saying, unlike the information being produced on this thread.

Inside I listened to them speaking to Dave Starbuck (not sure who he is but his name was thrown around a bit) and Ian Crane of the 9.11 truth movement. They were sympathetic to the claims as were most of the people they spoke to.

When Probe finished I was waiting for a taxi and heard them trying to convince Tony Gosling of Bilderberg.org and Mick Meaney of Rinf.com. Gosling and Meaney both requested more evidence but instaed they were given tall tales of government harassment which they admitted can not be proven.

I just listened and didn't ask any questions, I didn't even introduce myself or shake their hands the entire day. Those of us who have been round the block a few times can spot hoaxers a mile off but it was entertaining listening to their stories become more bizzare each time they repeated them.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by awarofman]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by awarofman

Thanks for that Awarofman. I know Gridkeeper is well associated with Casbolt and his debunked ideas. One only has to look at the rubbish he posts on youtube.

Ive consistatly warned people on this thread about Gridkeepers posts and failure to disclose any information at all.

A question. Was the Hoaxer Barry King at this show too?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If Barry King was, I didn't see him. He was not listed on the bill to speak.

I doubt Gridkeeper will even read my post.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
awww man,

I used to see these all the time with my 4" reflector telescope

why?

because My mirror and lens wen't collimated prperly.

thats why.

Stars and planets all looked like that, a streached blurred patten like the ones in the video.

can someone back me up?

oh heres an example of a collimation error

from

www.arnholm.org...

[edit on 16-9-2007 by TrentReznor]

[edit on 16-9-2007 by TrentReznor]

Your example is not even close to the images in question. Blurred images in a reflector scope give you donuts.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by awarofman
Gridkeeper is a mid 20s bloke called Duncan who lives in England. He is telling blatant lies on this thread and on many other forums. He IS involved with this and not simply "finding" these videos, as he claims. I think we all know that, but I have proof.

He spoke a few days ago at Probe UK and presented these images, he was not listed to speak but the organizers gave him about 20 minutes anyway.

The claims that he does not know who "took" the images is false. He has seen some images that we have not, claiming they have reached "level 12" - the ones he's showing us here are "level 3".

He is strongly connected to James Cosbolt, who was also at Probe (but did not do a presentation). Duncan and the group he works with arrived with Cosbolt and some of their friends were clearly heard mocking those who believe in Aliens.

Phone the Probe organizers if you want to make sure I'm telling the truth. www.ukprobe.com...

They grabbed the interest of everyone there and I evesdropped on several of their conversations. Many people asked tricky questions to Duncan and another guy in the group who was making very wild claims indeed. He and Duncan work together on "exposing" these UFOs.

Some of the questions drew blanks and a lot of stuttering. I was not convinced.

The reason I mention the following people is so you can orroborate what I'm saying, unlike the information being produced on this thread.

Inside I listened to them speaking to Dave Starbuck (not sure who he is but his name was thrown around a bit) and Ian Crane of the 9.11 truth movement. They were sympathetic to the claims as were most of the people they spoke to.

When Probe finished I was waiting for a taxi and heard them trying to convince Tony Gosling of Bilderberg.org and Mick Meaney of Rinf.com. Gosling and Meaney both requested more evidence but instaed they were given tall tales of government harassment which they admitted can not be proven.

I just listened and didn't ask any questions, I didn't even introduce myself or shake their hands the entire day. Those of us who have been round the block a few times can spot hoaxers a mile off but it was entertaining listening to their stories become more bizzare each time they repeated them.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by awarofman]

Hi, did you speak to me at probe even once? Sounds like you've been playing chinese whispers mate.

Oh and thanks for the compliment.

So what lies am I telling then? That I found these objects or "found" the footage. Yes I said that. I said that for a reason and have put everyone straight already on this very forum. Keep up.

You have proof? So do I, it's on this forum, maybe you could go find it and add it to your dosier.

Yes I know who took the images and because of people like you he has now had to go into hiding. Thanks for that.

Yes I am strongly connected to James, we are very close.

Don't slander me. If I was clearly heard mocking those who believe in aliens then you will remember exactly what was said, if it were that clear. Won't you?

No one needs to phone probe because I am able to account for myself thankyou very much.

So why did you have to eavesdrop. There were at least 3 agents in the room. Were you one of them. Are you one of the people that wanted to know my surname?

As for the stuttering. You have NO idea as to how dangerous this is. Do you?

I see you waiting for your taxi;-)

I was not trying to convince Tony Gosling of anything, I simply asked him what he thought about the subject in hand. HE THEWN TOLD ME THAT ALIENS DON'T EXIST AND THE WHOLE THING IS A DIVERSION, PERIOD. Do you understand what I just said Mr. Eavesdropper. Why didn't you have the balls to approach me and talk to me, even raise your concerns to me??????? Your are either lying yourself or you have just stepped way out of your depth.

Gosling doesn't want any proof because he has already made his mind up and nothing will change that. He does not believe in aliens. I ask you now, tell me when I said that "I did not believe in aliens" please.

Who said that the government harassement cannot be proven. Have you watched episode 4? Is that not enough? Do you REALLY want to see more? Even if that puts people involved in danger? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? Do you understand the serious implications to this?

You have the balls to say my name in public? What's your name?

Those that have watched my youtube videos, which by the way show crop circles, paranormal photography, Egyptian Mystery School secrets and mind Energy "secrets", will already know my name as it is metioned in the Chartres Cathederal 12th Dimensional Stargate video. Big deal?

Seriously what are you trying to achieve from this?

Maybe you could not see the radiation pouring down through the top of the building, falling onto everyone, including yourself. Maybe you didn't see the helicopters flying over all day. What about the remote viewers, shed loads of them watching everyone in the room over two days. Did you even see the condensed radiation pouring down onto myself and James as we sat together with remote viewers watching over our heads. I guess you did not. I also guess you didn't hear it either as you never spoke to anyone. Good for you.

Gridkeeper.

Question time is now open, I will answer more questions now but still not all.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I have video of orb ships moving and they are solid. Maybe one day I will show you.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Barry King is a brave man.
I see your friend has no information to back up his whispering claims. That's because there isn't any. See above.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Gridkeeper said:

"Maybe you could not see the radiation pouring down through the top of the building, falling onto everyone, including yourself. Maybe you didn't see the helicopters flying over all day. What about the remote viewers, shed loads of them watching everyone in the room over two days. Did you even see the condensed radiation pouring down onto myself and James as we sat together with remote viewers watching over our heads. I guess you did not. I also guess you didn't hear it either as you never spoke to anyone. Good for you. "

Im sorry but looking at what you have posted above, I would realy and honestly suggest you seek urgent psychiatric help.

'Condensed Radiation pouring down over our heads'? Care to explain where it came from? and what type of radiation it was and how you actually knew about it? Is this also going to give James another of his 'turns'?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
After taht, I don't care about anything more in which you have to say.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
After taht, I don't care about anything more in which you have to say.

So you wont or cant say what this 'condensed radiation' is then?
I mean, it could be usefull to mankind couldnt it.

However your silence says more than you ever could.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
He STILL doesn't tell us how these images are taken and how we can do the very same.

IF these objects are up there why not allow ALL of us to see them for oursleves?

Because you're making it up. It's as simple as that.

YOU'VE BEEN BUSTED

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Whatever awarofman, you have the choice to believe whatever you want.

Hi chorlton, see this picture please; www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You're making this far too easy for me, at least put up an argument that doesn't help expose you as the frauds you people are.

You said

The Interstellar video has nothing to do with me. I just found it, thought people might like to know. The one posted above you I only saw today for the first time.

But later admitted

Yes I know who took the images and because of people like you he has now had to go into hiding. Thanks for that.

Yes I am strongly connected to James, we are very close.

So I'm exposing who you really are AND putting you in danger WHILE YOUR NAME IS ON YOUTUBE? C'mon nobody is buying this.

We can all see how desperate you are to be the next "alien autopsy". So puh-puh-leeze quit this disinformation campaign of yours or fess up to how these images were taken.

Like I said, if they were real you would openly explain how we can see them for oursleves.

If you've managed to read this far without foaming at the mouth.. HERE'S WHAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO ANSWER IT:

I have several thousand pounds sitting in my account, please tell me what I need to buy and the technique used so I can see these objects with my own two eyes?

Answer my question and I will answer ALL of yours. I will even allow you to phone me, I will even allow you into my home if you so desire. But answer my question first.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by awarofman]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
LMAO!!

I just discovered you're being sued by Jose Escamilla for ripping off his footage!

You dumb hoaxer hahahaha

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yes I did find the interestellar video the day I posted it. I then find out my friend gave Mr.Escamilla some footage, but not much. He then promised my friend some money, WHICH HAS NEVER ARRIVED. So to pay his way he has to start selling his equipment and has run into debt. That is the truth. So I'm being sued am I? Prove it. You won't be able to.

What's James got to do with this?

Would I explain? What makes you believe that?

So you don't mind having a phone conversation with me which will be logged by MI5?

And now you insult me yet again by calling me a "dumb hoaxer". What do you believe is the hoax then?

Thanks, Gridkeeper.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Gridkeeper you haven't checked your U2U's yet. I sent you one a long while ago, I'd appreciate it if you respond. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Duncan just answer the question.

On every forum you post to people are asking the same question, grow up mate and answer the question without making accusations or crying because people see through you.

Jose Escamilla gives a hell of a lot more information that you and presents much higher quality footage. I guess this is why people think you're a scam artist - because you never answer questions and cry victim like a teenage girl.

You even say on youtube that Jose Escamilla wants to sue you and you have been forced to remove "your" footage because of copyright issues.

Just answer the question Duncan. Prove to us that you're not a complete idiot. MI5? Moi? I suggest your team employ somebody else with a little more tact and a little less paranoia, because at the moment your behaviour is making a mockery of the work they have done.

If you're suggesting that MI5 are monitoring you, big deal. Trying to scare me away from speaking to you isn't going to work. I speak to people every day who are being monitored by MI5. It's their job to monitor people, get over it. It's not unique, it's normal. We all have stories to tell, but the few who make it public must be able to withstand the scrutiny that comes with it, unfortunately I don't think your skin is thick enough.

Give us something that Jose Escamilla cannot, otherwise he is the only one able to provide any answers while you mumble and cry about being called a scam artist.

Who are we going to believe? The person who gives us the facts.

In that department you are seriously lacking my friend. Stop messing about Duncan and get down to business or stop wasting our time.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by awarofman]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by awarofman
Duncan just answer the question.

Stop telling me what to do.

Jose Escamilla gives a hell of a lot more information that you and presents much higher quality footage. I guess this is why people think you're a scam artist - because you never answer questions and cry victim like a teenage girl.

See you're doing it again, slagging me off in public. Jose's footage is not better quality and he does not have the footage which I have , only a very small part of it.

You even say on youtube that Jose Escamilla wants to sue you and you have been forced to remove "your" footage because of copyright issues.

I did not say that. You are now being a twister, that is a fact.

Just answer the question Duncan. Prove to us that you're not a complete idiot. MI5? Moi? I suggest your team employ somebody else with a little more tact and a little less paranoia, because at the moment your behaviour is making a mockery of the work they have done.

No one is employed and currently I don't have to prove anything.

If you're suggesting that MI5 are monitoring you, big deal. Trying to scare me away from speaking to you isn't going to work. I speak to people every day who are being monitored by MI5. It's their job to monitor people, get over it. It's not unique, it's normal. We all have stories to tell, but the few who make it public must be able to withstand the scrutiny that comes with it, unfortunately I don't think your skin is thick enough.

I don't try to scare anyone. Why don't you go away and stop hassling me?

Give us something that Jose Escamilla cannot, otherwise he is the only one able to provide any answers while you mumble and cry about being called a scam artist.

I'm not crying over anything. Again you are twisting the situation.

Who are we going to believe? The person who gives us the facts.

In that department you are seriously lacking my friend. Stop messing about Duncan and get down to business or stop wasting our time.

Sounds like you are wasting your own time. I am not your friend. Also Jose hasn't told you anymore than I have or you wouldn't keep asking me.
Jose had a deal with JLW and he broke it big time.

You want to believe I'm an idiot then fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join