It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It wont be long now before griddy disapears. Every single thing he has done has been childish, and deceptive. I think a large needy ego is what caused all this. Just go to youtube and post your comments. He will delete them immediately, as he sits there all day riding the waves so to speak. He has nothing better to do. But they cant stop all of us. Jeff Rense is being deceived, that is the ONLY thing they have accomplished. And they wont make a dime off of that. Plus Jeff will fry them mercilessly when he does find out the truth. The backlash will be severe!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand how the guy gets banned, he admits he re-registered, I point it out to the site admins and mods and they delete both our posts as off topic and let Griddy continue to post here. Meantime I got warned for disagreeing with of all people, John freaking Lear.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So what's the current status of credibility of these video's, anyway? I mean, aside from opinion, have they been officially debunked? I see that Rense.com is continuing to propagate them.

I was reading one thread here with Jose Escamilla participating where he was speaking of being contractually bound to not talk about Watson's methods (which would appear to be nothing more than basic astrophotography). Has he disclosed more?

Sorry, I can't find that thread again. I think this is the one but the signal to noise ration makes it a little difficult to find again and it's a bit difficult to come into at the end and put the hundreds of posts together into something cohesive.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I found links buried on the blip.tv page, they point to higher quality .Mov files.

Level10-FASTAnIntroductionIntoTheNewPossibilitiesInA WorldWith799

Level10-Episode2FarAboveSpaceAndTime136

[edit on 19-4-2008 by RING0]

[edit on 19-4-2008 by RING0]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dahut

They are done with a video camera zooming in through the fucuser tube on the telescope.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Star Ranger]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

If has not already been pointed out, I believe one of his videos to be of a ghost(or other variety) shrimp. Perhaps in shallow water, with funky light of some sort. (I know nothing of lighting)

Sorry to bring up old thread. But I have ghost shrimp, and immediately recognized one of the images in the videos...

I so want to find some truth, like everyone else here... Sad.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I found the videos very professionally done (I liked the music too as it was very Eno). Analyze this data critically and with maturity -- not pessimistic cliches and personal attacks against those who present it. Such behavior makes those who DO find valid data less likely to share it. Just maybe, John and Gridkeeper have found a method to get past the Military Industrial Machine's lies about the Star Wars program and just how much NSA and Echelon has developed over the years. Those appear to be orbiting NSA SIGINT platforms and yes, ICBM and missle intercept platforms. We watch EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. Someone finally saw them even though we try so hard to keep them out of the public eye.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
admin edit: removed censor circumvention and foul language.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This jerk banned me from his YOUTUBE page for letting him know how I feel about his theivery.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to gatekepper starneonpost by 2NDCOMING

WHAT STARNEON SAID!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
It was pretty clear to me that the objects shown are not located at great distances, but are fairly close to the telescope. It's related to depth of field effects and factors involving focus changes in some of the videos. Anyway, after a bit of experimentation, I believed I could reproduce, at least to my own satisfaction, what is actually going on. I believe Walson's technique involves taking videos of UFO models located maybe a hundred metres or so from his 'scope. The objects are viewed using a reflective or refractive panel, possibly a double-glazed window. There is no fancy high resolution/zoom camera. All it requires is a simple webcam. Webcams are very popular in amateur astronomy and produce surprising good astrophotographs and videos. They are easy to attach to popular 'scopes like Walson's Meade using commercially made adapters.

How do you explain the morphing of the objects if these were indeed just models?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Dude....like come on

Why would anyone do this??
i fell into this trap

boy was i stupid

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well then If it is not real then why is is still on this page
Really now...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Because THIS thread is being linked to by members in other threads when walson and/or gridkeepers blatant hoaxes are asked about in the Aliens and UFO's forum, that's why....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarNeon
Blurry my ass, you can still make out the shape of the object that its artificial. Earth satellites look the same when filmed like this.

God the debunkers are pathetic, they will explain away metallic objects in the sky as balloons and kites and any other lame excuse they can think of.

Now they say its a reflection of a windshield from faking this in a car.
Show me a hoaxer who has done this.

Everytime the debunkers say "hoax" they try to convince us away because someone said so. NOT!!

Next they will SCREAM CGI!!!! thier new excuse.

Anyway why do these spaceships look identical to the ships we see on sci fi flicks like star trek, star wars etc etc? hmm i wonder where they got their ideas from? coincidence? my ass.

People like you should stop flying off the handle like this. Its a hoax, and has been clearly stated above. Please, do us a favor and just accept the fact that people create hoaxes.

The first time I watched this video, I thought it was glow sticks and metal contraptions at the bottom of a dark pool, with the camera panning to make it appear like it is moving.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AliensAbductedMyDog

Then explain the morphing of the objects for gods sake if it is an so obvious fake to you.
Link a video showing the object morphing being a hoax.

If you can't you are just being closed minded and ignorant.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UfosExiZt

Quite easy, the archaic method employed to capture these known satellites and space stations in the Earth's orbit, created a distorted blurry image which seemed to "morph" and appear "extra-terrestrial" in origin . When you add the technique of placing a video-camera at the telescopes eyepiece focal point with a crappy shutter speed along with all the atmospheric distortion the objects are being viewed through, you wind up with odd looking objects which some people before knowing all the facts saw as "alien" looking. Walson and Gridkeeper cashed in on these facts by presenting them with neat far out titles and conspiracy theories.

The FACT is that Gridkeeper and Walson were asked on many numerous occasions for details of the method that was being employed to capture these objects in orbit. Time and time again they declined to offer scientific documentation of the method used so others might verify their claims. Had they shown the community the above method early on in the hoax they were perpetrating, it would have been debunked and labeled as such and not given the momentum and following it had on Youtube and ATS by people who did not have ALL the facts.

I think the Walson and Gridkeeper fiasco has taught us all a valuable lesson for the future when other fantastical findings are presented to our community.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Jocko Flocko]

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't understand why the objects are supposed to be morphing as that means a change of shape. I don't see any shape changing, I do see at times a doubling or more of an objects image, a blurred image and which could be caused by a number of things, atmospherics, rising heat waves, a reused clapped out video tape or maybe dirty video heads, whatever. But it is something between the object and the picture capture device if you leave out any video defect. I have looked some of JLW's Moon surface videos which have a similar, clearly atmospheric effect, as if at full zoom over a long distance but they are much clearer.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by smurfy]

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join