It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well gridkeeper, you've been posting the exact same thing on every forum you find ... The videos do look interesting, apparently you have not made the videos, but if i've understood correctly you know where they are from and who created them ? If so could you please tell us all how to do this ourselves ? If you do know how you have to give us the info if you want this whole thing to break loose. We are all ready for the truth

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Anyone remember seeing films of Plankton in the sea?
Teeny weeny organism?
Thats what these things look like to me

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The only way to get to the bottom of this is if someone with a credible background, even more sophisticated view apparatus and knowledge either coordinate with the person creating these videos to look at the exact objects to dispell any doubts.

I challenge the best on the site with that sort of credential to either challenge the person responsible or somehow get similiar or better focused video of the objects and compare.

I am not experienced in this field, I only have a mid range telescope and I have never seen anything like this before, however, they do have some sort of formation(crystals?, could it be water or some other form of ice formed by some sort of explosion or collision with a planet left over from millions of years ago? they seem reflective and somewhat translucent to me, there does not appear to be any self generating light coming from the objects though.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
the object around 2:43 looks like an 80's heavy metal guitar laying flat. there is a guitar strap and all.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
Well gridkeeper, you've been posting the exact same thing on every forum you find ... The videos do look interesting, apparently you have not made the videos, but if i've understood correctly you know where they are from and who created them ? If so could you please tell us all how to do this ourselves ? If you do know how you have to give us the info if you want this whole thing to break loose. We are all ready for the truth

Is this the self same Gridkeeper? friend of the debunked Hoaxer James Casbolt?
The self same Gridkeeper that has pictures of so called 'solitron waves' coming out of his head whilst standing next to some stones?

I would suggest anything from this person be taken with a HUGE pinch of salt

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Time as we know it is not a part of the universe, it is man made. Space time is a part of the universe, but I don't think that is what is referred to here.

Time is not man made, it is the universe itself. We simply measure the relative motion between stars, planets, moon and earth. Then we assign a value to it.

but it is not man made, it is the Universe in Motion.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well I would suggest John Lenard Walson they look like the same images and part of the building in the video looks like the same location.

I only wish thes lights would show up on my doorstep I would like to film them myself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 17-9-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i`m pretty sure these fx can be done in after effcts with a few plugins.
& untill the secret of how its been filmed is revealed then to me that secret in its self is hiding the proof about it being hoax.

if i took a close up image of my bed with an electron microscope, added some pretty colors & glows, then posted it on the net with a story of [its a real picture leaked from a trip to planet nibiru on board a U.S. tr-3b flying trianlge with nothing what so ever to back up my story in any way] would you realy watch it on plasma tv & squint your eyes ??.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Sorry, I want to believe but all I see is some type of blurry reflection. I honestly don't see these, or any others that are similar, being anything but a hoax.

Until the method of filming these objects is revealed and can be verified by others, it just seems like a waste of time.

Ditto! Where, how, when, and by whom was this taken? With what equipment? Where and how far is this object? What is the credibility of the source?

Until these questions are answered, I'll reserve comments.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've been doing some more digging and found this site, ECCO IL FILMATO INTEGRALE, don't know what it says but would very much like to know. There is a 20 minute video produced by Jose Escamilla and shows different shots also including the ISS docking with the shuttle.

ECCO IL FILMATO INTEGRALE,
Interstellar

Se esiste un hobby davvero molto ingrato è senz’altro quello dell’Astronomo Dilettante. Gli astronomi, o astro-fotografi, dilettanti non sono scientificamente manipolabili; vengono spesso sottovalutati e perfino denigrati. Tuttavia questi piccoli “giganti” della non-scienza, rivolti sempre con il naso all’insù, sono sempre disposti a spingere oltre i limiti la nostra conoscienza scientifica, senza dover per forza sottostare ai punti fermi di certe teorie o database prestabiliti.

Malgrado la ben poco apprezzata natura di questa attività, spesso così in contrasto con l’intera istituzione scientifica, gli astronomi dilettanti sono responsabili delle pietre miliari più significative, realizzate nell’ambito della ricerca astronomica.

www.automiribelli.org...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

MOD Edit - added ex tags

[edit on 17-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Is this the self same Gridkeeper? friend of the debunked Hoaxer James Casbolt?
The self same Gridkeeper that has pictures of so called 'solitron waves' coming out of his head whilst standing next to some stones?

I would suggest anything from this person be taken with a HUGE pinch of salt

agree chorlton notice above me he has managed to get the interstellar plug in .... i am just waiting for see part 4 !!! only 6 bucks digital download 1 watch .. sigh ..

[edit on 17/9/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Interstellar video has nothing to do with me. I just found it, thought people might like to know. The one posted above you I only saw today for the first time.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
I've been doing some more digging and found this site, ECCO IL FILMATO INTEGRALE...

Ecco il filmato integrale means "here's the entire movie".
The name of the website is Automi Ribelli, of which owner is Andrea Doria.

ECCO IL FILMATO INTEGRALE,
Interstellar

Se esiste un hobby davvero molto ingrato è senz’altro quello dell’Astronomo Dilettante. Gli astronomi, o astro-fotografi, dilettanti non sono scientificamente manipolabili; vengono spesso sottovalutati e perfino denigrati. Tuttavia questi piccoli “giganti” della non-scienza, rivolti sempre con il naso all’insù, sono sempre disposti a spingere oltre i limiti la nostra conoscienza scientifica, senza dover per forza sottostare ai punti fermi di certe teorie o database prestabiliti.

Malgrado la ben poco apprezzata natura di questa attività, spesso così in contrasto con l’intera istituzione scientifica, gli astronomi dilettanti sono responsabili delle pietre miliari più significative, realizzate nell’ambito della ricerca astronomica.

Here's the entire movie,
Interstellar

There is an ungrateful hobby, this is the one of unpaid astronomer.
Unpaid astronomer, or astro-photographer, aren't scientifically manipulable.
often they are underestimated, sometimes they are denigrated.
However, these "small giants" of the "non-science", always watches the sky
in order to pass the limit of our present knowledges, without necessarily
submit to certains predetermined theories tenets nor databases.

Despite they frequently are contrasting the scientific institutions, they've always been the authors of discoveries which can be considered as "milestones of the science".

I hope it's understandable

[edit on 17/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yep not bad here is an english version.

www.content4reprint.com... rials.htm

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
To me this is one big Hoax
Produced by

JOSE ESCAMILLA MEDIAWORKS LLC ?????

Jose Escamilla Producer Director

It could be a nice little earner too

Whos says its in 'deep space' then ??

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Anyway why do these spaceships look identical to the ships we see on sci fi flicks like star trek, star wars etc etc? hmm i wonder where they got their ideas from? coincidence? my ass.

Exactly why this could be explained as a hoax. The spaceships in Star Wars, Star Trek etc are only fabrications of the human mind. Whoever made this hoax - if indeed it is a hoax - probably used these sci fi interpretations as a reference for constructing these models.

I'm pretty sure George Lucas wasn't like, "Hey, let's make our ships look authentic like the ones we see in space."

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well, for those curious about when and somewhat where, I thought this might help..

Was watching episode 2 and at about 1:21 into it he has a little "collage" I guess you would call it saying "10:30 pm, May 22nd 2007" and shows some sky shots and of where he was filming, etc...

Sorry if it doesn't mean or lead to anything.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The objects on the video clip have more surfaces than your blurred circles don't you think ?

If those are not ours then surley they are their's !!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
When you watch the first video, partway through on the screen is captioned "This is just level two..." and then more writing goes on screen later saying that they have level five on up to level 10 video, which goes inside!?

I would like to see higher levels...I wonder how we go about doing this?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandermast
When you watch the first video, partway through on the screen is captioned "This is just level two..." and then more writing goes on screen later saying that they have level five on up to level 10 video, which goes inside!?

I would like to see higher levels...I wonder how we go about doing this?

Well thats simple isnt it? They want you to pay!
Thats the whole idea of this scam

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join