It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Are we sure he is still browsing these forums? has he been recently? Because if he hasnt, then the guidelines are pretty unfair

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

All you have to do is click on his name and it takes you to his profile and there it shows last time logged on, which happens to be today..

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Gridkeeper,

How's it going?

Great I hope, It's good to see you still around. I see that you have finally reached the end of the rope on where this story is going on ATS.
I sure hope that it isn't at it's end but that it is only at it's New Beginning.
A beginning where there is Disclosure.

You may not be familiar with the UFO (and NO it doesn't only include alien technologies, it includes all objects of unknown origin) Communities unwritten bylaws and may have only stumbled upon us as a byproduct of being an editor and promoter for your friend JLW's footage and the presentation of that said footage (even if according to Jose E. the act is in breach of contract) but one thing that we are always wanting as serious researchers in this field of phenomenon when presented material such as that which you have been claiming to be legitimate as you stated since February is Disclosure.

See one thing that I and I'm sure many others if not all do not like to be is Hoaxed, we take it personal and righteously so.
When presented with evidence and claims such as that which you have been presenting to us, and claiming it to be the real deal with no proof to back it up it throws the evidence into question.

We, as a community have gone through this sort of campaign recently with the Haitian video which garnered way more attention then what this footage is drawing up now, Thanks to sharp eyed members and researchers it was found out to be a hoax but unfortunately not until after the irreversible damage was done to this field of study.

We have patiently sat back and allowed you to post your presentation of evidence to us in the hopes that it could be verified by others and validated ensuring that the evidence is true in integrity. This was brought to your attention on the second post of this thread and many times throughout the site and across many threads.

You have even stated in the past that "It could be real or it could be an engineered illusion" and "whether any one currently believes the videos to be true or not is neither here nor there".

With statements like that on evidence that you are presenting as real and not a hoax has many of us wondering what your motives are.

When someone shows up on such an esteemed forum as this, and consistently posts videos and stills of craft that have never before been seen or documented, which could either be of extraterrestrial origin or from a more earthly origin, who posts that they have intimate knowledge of how the device works and how it is built that allows such astrophotography to be taken. But consistently denies anyone access to verify and validate these claims of such craft independently it creates an environment of distrust in the evidence being presented.

We, as a community have suffered too many embarrassments in a field that is already chucked full of hoaxes by the hands of such people with alterer motives of spreading disinformation.

I am not saying that the footage you have presented thus-far is not awe-inspiring, because it is and it will be one of those pieces of evidence that stays around and is talked about and referred back to for time to come.
What I am saying is allow it to be verified and validated independently. In this field....a persons word is not enough.
Especially when that evidence is constantly changing and being presented as fresh & new time & time again.

If and when a persons evidence is labeled as a hoax it not only effects the evidence at hand, it also effects all past and future evidence of anykind that, that person has put forth or puts forth in the future even when that evidence or information is not related to that which has been labeled as a hoax, that's just the way the system works.

So you see not only will this be labeled as a hoax if it can not be validated but any information that you have put your name on will also be labeled as a hoax such as your vortex and crop circle videos.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
R.I.P GK.

Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Gridkeeper

maybe if you don´t want to share the supposedly level 10 information in the thread, for your own reasons,at least provide it to the mods.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It would do him no good to show the mods and have them confirm his story, as that proves NOTHING to any of us. This community is all about disclosure. If we can't support it amongst ourselves then we should give up now.

But none of it matters, most of us pegged him as a fraud from the first post in this thread. He will not come through, but I would not be surprised if he is privately contacting Springer telling him that, for a fee, he will reveal key bits and pieces, lol.

Grid, good riddance.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
It would do him no good to show the mods and have them confirm his story, as that proves NOTHING to any of us. This community is all about disclosure. If we can't support it amongst ourselves then we should give up now.

But none of it matters, most of us pegged him as a fraud from the first post in this thread. He will not come through, but I would not be surprised if he is privately contacting Springer telling him that, for a fee, he will reveal key bits and pieces, lol.

Grid, good riddance.

Well put, that pretty much sums up how i feel too.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Three latest videos added to youtube. Just reading through the thread now and catching up.

2 Craft together and some comparisons Part 1 - Space UFO

2 X 2 Craft - Space UFO Part 2

spacecraft together, extra picture shown at the end which relates to part 3

2 Space Craft Together Part 3 - Colour Analysis - SG2007

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

TOUCHÉ!! Finally you got out from your cave gridkeeper. And just to
address me, well that's an honor. Gotcha ! Dear friends take note Mr.
runaway man gridkeeper just showed his head from his cave to throw
the stone (not really) and retreat again. What a character. OK let's
reply.

Now gridkeeper you said it's crap, crap, crap right ? Then let's talk here
about the bizarre incidente in wich John Lenard Walson was involved
with the police in the UK for stalking a world's famous celebrity outside
of her home. This is one of a kind from Mr. Lenard, certainly a real
world's exclusive with his own writting and photos. Go on, tell us here
what was this incident all about, what was the name Lenard was using
at that time, what did Lenard tell to the police when he was arrested.

This is'nt crap crap but real and you know it. Make this revelation to
us here and I will salute you.

When I say crap, I was reffering to your personal attacks against me of which you have never shown any of the evidence that you've stated you have in your possesion. As to your reference to the incident between JLW and the celebrity, I think if you checked with the police you will find that this was not a stalking incident but something else which really is neither any of our business.

GK

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
Three latest videos added to youtube. Just reading through the thread now and catching up.

I think many people here would appreciate if you would say some words about the technique which is used for recording these videos.

At least, if you can not answer this question, you could say that you can not answer it, and why you can not answer it. The videos you are posting are interesting, but are almost worthless without knowing how they are produced.

Here are some specific questions i have, i would really appreciate if you would answer them:

- Is this 'apparatus' in the optical path of the scope, or is it some electronic signal processing ?

- If it is in the optical path, is it in front of the scope, or between scope and camera ?

- Are polarization filters part of the apparatus ?

Please consider the following:

You can post as many videos as you want, if you don't disclose the operating principles of the apparatus which makes recording these objects possible, you will never be able to convince the general public of the existence of such objects. The voices who will label the whole thing as a fake will be growing day by day, and only very few people will care about it any more.

But if also other people are able to reproduce your results, then you will be successful in convincing the people that these objects are real.

I don't know what your real goals are. Making money ? You won't get any money by posting even more videos. It doesn't matter if there are 10 or 100 videos showing similar things.

The point is not posting even more videos, but explaining how they are made.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
GK why would you take the time to post here and not in the threads started by Jose Escamilla? Whats of importance here? I havent seen anything new or any pictures of the equipment or any data regarding the exact locations that filming was done (coordinates to be exact) until that happens why should any one here believe one damn word your saying?

I know according to you, you dont care about anything any one says because you're right and we're all wrong. It doesn't work like that dude. Proof; if the proof is in plain sight for all to see, and your trying to let us all see it, disclose everything that you and JLW have. We've all been polite, but i think we're all starting to get sick of the run around you're giving us. Wheres the "level 10 footage"?? wheres the coordinates?? wheres the telescope/video equipment set up so that many more people that just JLW can see these phenomenon??? You haven't provided anything thats been asked of you, so why should we believe one word of anything you've said.

Mods, this is not an attack, this is frustration reaching its peak. Thanks.

Thanks for airing your frustrations.

I did not reply to the JE thread as it would not have gotten any of us anywhere.
Here because it is easier to keep most of what I say(although admittedly not as much as people would like) in one thread. I see too many people saying I've said this and that when much of what they say isn't entirely accurate. I wouldn't even know how to give you an exact coordinate although I can point to the stars and tell you what many of them are called, I'm sorry if that's not good enough. Why should anyone believe a word I say? They don't have to which is fine by me, what you see is what you get.
I never stated that I was right and you are all wrong, deep down I care, like you I also find it frustrating and understand yours. I have no real beef with ANYONE on this forum, my beef is with the highest level.

Level10 footage is on hd tapes, I have explained this so many times already.

I have a choice between withdrawing myself from this subject entirely or to carry on and just roll with it. Of course I will carry on doing what I do no matter what. Maybe a day will arrive when you all understand my true part in all this.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hi springer, I'm not aware of making any promises regarding this matter.
I did say that "next Sunday should be interesting" and already admitted to making a mistake by saying that.

cheers,

Gridkeeper.

I

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah yeah GK the problem with you is your all words and no action. You have absolutely no credibility whatsoever and I for one will be glad when you've been banned for a massive hoax which In my view is tarnishing ATS.

Why do you persist with this stupidity? It's become apparent to everybody over the last week that these objects are not star ships or anything resembling such.

You didn't even have the bottle to respond to Jose. Your gutless and you have no bottle. Your only response is to hide then come back when the heat has died down and post yet more meaningless videos.

Change the record for godsake and bring something more to the plate.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I did not reply to the JE thread as it would not have gotten any of us anywhere.

Yes it would have... it would have shown the courage to stand up for your side to the rest of us... but from where I sit neither of you would take a step to go to the others thread... so forgive me if it seems like kindergarten tactics...

Originally posted by skywatcher1965
At least, if you can not answer this question, you could say that you can not answer it, and why you can not answer it. The videos you are posting are interesting, but are almost worthless without knowing how they are produced.

I would say he has....

I wouldn't even know how to give you an exact coordinate although I can point to the stars and tell you what many of them are called, I'm sorry if that's not good enough.

....what you see is what you get.

I have a choice between withdrawing myself from this subject

Sounds like a plan...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I also see that someone made a link to the liveleak helicopter video filmed by Simon Anderson AKA JOHN LENARD WALSON.

Now that is interesting... considering that JLW has claimed the helicopters are 'harassing' him over the issue of these 'space craft' images and now you admit that JLW aka Simon Anderson actually filmed the copters in relation to crop circles.

So there goes one of the main arguments, (the harassment) straight down the toilet)
and looking at the soldier in that film... IF he was being harassed I am sure the guy would have jumped out and had a word, but in the live leak presentation it looks like he is concerned about something else

[edit on 19-12-2007 by zorgon]

Hi zorgon, I am slightly dissapointed by reading what you said about the chopper videos. Please point out to me where I said that John filmed the choppers at the circles, thanks. Here is the video description from the following helicopter part 3 video:

About This Video Just some of the surveillance seen during this ... (more)
Added: 15 December 2007
Just some of the surveillance seen during this seasons crop circle missions.

I filmed this myself and it has nothing to do with the JLW videos, NOTHING. (less)
Added: 15 December 2007
Category: Science & Technology
Tags: military helicopters black op's milab crop circles uk 2007 government ley lines stonehenge wiltshire medicine wheel ufo

the video:

I filmed all the crop circle videos myself, that is me behind the camera, in one of those crop circle videos I even walk in front of the camera at one point.

I have footage of helicopters over my house and I live in a no fly zone. I could post them on here but would have to edit them so as not to expose my location. Because of this all one would see are helicopters in the sky and I would be accused of living next to an airfield etc... One could say this about the space objects but to me just having the opportunity to show these to you is too important, so important that i was prepared to take whatever was thrown at me in the process, no one said it would be easy.

Maybe the guys in the helicopter were concerned about two things or maybe even three. Of course there's always more footage of the helicopters but John and I are not willing to give ourselves for human sacrafice just so that others can see it.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Gridkeeper

maybe if you don´t want to share the supposedly level 10 information in the thread, for your own reasons,at least provide it to the mods.

I have said many times that the footage is on HD Tape. So how do I supply it to the MOds? Would you like me to air mail it to them?

Gk.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
OK... I am going with this:

Gridkeeper has 24 hours to do the following:

1. Provide via email or upload to youtube (or a similar venue with free access) at least one of the higher resolution videos.

2. Show us a clear, and I mean clear image of a satellite taken with his rig that includes the exif data.

3. Provide a list of the gear being used (manufacturer or brand and model numbers, etc...) to this thread via a post with images of the equipment for verification.

Failing to do this by 7:00PM CST (GMT-6) tomorrow, Thursday 20 December, 2007 will result in posting privileges being suspended and a member vote on whether to label this thread with dreaded ATS *HOAX* tag.

Springer...

[edit on 12-19-2007 by Springer]

For your threat of control over me I now leave this forum forever

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Gridkeeper

I have said many times that the footage is on HD Tape. So how do I supply it to the MOds? Would you like me to air mail it to them?

Gk.

That's a nice coincidence isn't it GK? The level 10 footage is on HD tape and we can't view it.

Do you think everybody on ATS is dumb GK?
Honestly your answers are just ridiculous.
What do you have to back up your claims?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is very old news as usual.
final message... If you hadn't noticed I just got off, and yes I did have a lot more to say...but to be threatened by a moderator is not on at any standard.........end...........

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

For your threat of control over me I now leave this forum forever

Why ?

You don't have to leave the forum. Just give the answers to our questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join