It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Posted by GridKeeper on on the 12'th of December

This is now starting to get funny. Thanks to everyone for your positive comments, as for the negative ones, I don't care one bit what you say. It doesn't matter, in fact I see it as a good thing. Next Sunday will be an interesting day;-]

Gridkeeper.

Umm yesterday was "Next Sunday", and I dont see any revelations or meaningful announcments, unless he means next, next Sunday like December 23rd.

I have been following several treads related to these videos and have to say that I am truly disappointed. I keep reading threats and accusations and promises of announcements, etc but all we get are wait and see's.

Yes Gridkeeper we have seen low res videos and they are neat.

On www.blip.tv..., one of Johns videos indicates he has higher res videos (sorry at work and www.blip.tv... is blocked so I cant locate the video to insert but I believe it was number 48 out of 50).

If these videos are truly to smoking gun and you have even better quality footage, then why the apprehension to:

• Release Higher Res videos.
  • Give coordinates to other people making requests so they can confirm.
  • Release details of equipment used.
  • If none of the above speak up for Gods sake and explain why you wont.

I have many thougths as to why John is silent.

Maybe its trade secrets he is protecting,

maybe its the potential dollar or Euro or whatever currency he expects to make from his findings,

maybe its the alleged harrasement,

or maybe its all a fraud and he is calculating his next move because of the unforseen pressure on this forum and others.

Whatever my thoughts please lets have a conclusion to this. It is facinating but the appeal is wearing off rapidly. So get on with it already....

Prove or be disproved which seems to be the overwhelming concensus at this point.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by perfectdeception

or maybe its all a fraud and he is calculating his next move because of the unforseen pressure on this forum and others

Bingo, hit the nail on the head with that one. Either that, or he is so ignorant in the use of this "equipment" that he produces these results by mistake and because he sees potential for monetary gain and/or he really is a complete woo woo and thinks these images confirms what he wants to believe.\

Either way, this crap is complete and utter BUNK. Lets make sure to put the screws to this potential hoaxer until they either come forward or prove this claims. Sad when even folks over at ATS are getting fed up with this stuff, lol. now if the same would only happen in sleeper's thread, LOL.

The mods should lock this thread and post band gridkeeper until he is able to come back here and actually forward the discussion that he started. We have seen enough of his stupid videos and read enough of his woo woo claims, it's high time he answers the tough questions or he should get the boot.

I know if I was discovering this stuff, I would be the first to post how, what, who, when, where, etc, in order to have my brilliant discovery immortalized in history and to start my highly lucrative career as a talk show guest, special guest on documentaries and enjoy life in the UFO cult as a the only celebrity that who's claims have been confirmed by mainstream science. That would be the life..............

Until then, it might just be best to let this thread die, with the only poster continuing to be Gridkeeper posting his stupid, unsubstantiated youtube superstar videos.

There seems to be no point in giving him enough rope to hang himself, he is very careful not loose his footing on his lofty perch.....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This is now starting to get funny. Thanks to everyone for your positive comments, as for the negative ones, I don't care one bit what you say. It doesn't matter, in fact I see it as a good thing. Next Sunday will be an interesting day;-]

Gridkeeper.

Geez this thread has come to an immediate halt. So I got looking around for any response to the Sunday "NO SHOW".

Well it just so happens that Gridkeeper posted on his Tuby(not sure if im allowed to say the name or not) account.

GRIDKEEPER | December 16, 2007
Thanks for the comments!

To anyone expecting to see something today(Sunday), sorry but it's way too cloudy, again. No more pre planned announcements, to hit and miss.

How about no more preplanned announcements or videos you cant or wont explain in greater detail.

I think the members have spoken about there distaste for this whole thing with there sudden withdrawl from this thread..

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Some star locations, nothing new just the same l;ocations I've been telling people about for ages.

Orion - The Shining.

Helicopters 3.

I filmed these helicopters whilst visiting the crop circles this year. John was not there.

I see more lies are being written by free_spirit with no evidence being shown whatsoever. Why? Because there isn't any.

I also see that someone made a link to the liveleak helicopter video filmed by Simon Anderson AKA JOHN LENARD WALSON.

free_spirit is taking people for a ride and there are others here that know he is doing it.

You all want to know whether we are two or one person. Just ask Jose or free_spirit. They both know what John looks like and what he sounds like. My new vortex video on youtube has me talking on it. Also the orb mysteries series, I am in those videos.

I find it incredible that someone has a rant producing lie after lie and they get thanked for it. Too many jokers. And who runs this forum?

all the best,

Gridkeeper.

Oh I forgot to add, that helicopter video that many people believe wasn't filmed by John, try again, John has been giving Santiago video footage for years. Just ask free_spirit, he knows.

So many people demanding me to respond, it's like an inquisition Lol

Well I've been discussing this subject on the internet since last Febuary.

So many lies and assumptions have been said. Most of the lies from free_spirit (who has other names on the net), well free_spirit you have always said you have the evidence to prove what you say about me is true. Well where is it then?

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
wow, 16 pages and not one picture of this miraculous camera/telescope set up or a "how to" manual on locating these "ships"

just more ranting from both sides.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Plain and simple. Gridkeeper is a fraud.

Grid, if you can prove otherwise, you should do so now. Your "star" locations are a JOKE.

I can't wait until you get yourself plastered in the hall of shame for doing what you do. I just hope you don't hurt ATS anymore than you have with your utter BUNK.

Grid, please post details on your guy's setup, so that I may be able to verify, repeatedly, that your observations or in fact legit.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
So no one gives a toss about people saying blatant lies on this forum through personal attacks. free_spirit **** ***. Banned from forums, crap crap crap, every last word of it. Oh thankyou free_spirit for your inside information on nothing.
Argue amongst yourselves, I don't care any more. And just because I've gone past caring, doesn't prove ANYTHING one way or another. Wake up, the lot of you. The world is a #ing mess and you're all part of it.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
That is all Gridkeeper? That is all you have to say after everything that happend here in the last few days?

I guess it is time to move on and just ignore this topic. You both are not even trying to prove anything, you are not even trying to bring some real evidence. It seems you think you can go on like nothing happend but that doesn't work. No One believes a single word you say, any longer. Your Case is ready to close.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What could have been one of the most significant discoveries of this century or maybe ever has been debased to this...personal attacks and "he said/she said" BS between a B moviemaker and a snake oil salesman.
how truly sad.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Dumb Human Response]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Fascinating. These objects remind of the srange infra-red objects a guy was filming all the time in the skies throughout the 1970's-80's. The shape is different, but the actual material looks very similar. They looked organic to me - as do these. Some of this footage is NASA - is that right?

J.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Fascinating. These objects remind of the srange infra-red objects a guy was filming all the time in the skies throughout the 1970's-80's. The shape is different, but the actual material looks very similar. They looked organic to me - as do these. Some of this footage is NASA - is that right?

J.

Nothing I've seen from gridkeeper has been NASA footage, though in one case he claims it's the international space station, it looks nothing like the thing though.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
So no one gives a toss about people saying blatant lies on this forum through personal attacks. free_spirit **** ***. Banned from forums, crap crap crap, every last word of it. Oh thankyou free_spirit for your inside information on nothing.
Argue amongst yourselves, I don't care any more. And just because I've gone past caring, doesn't prove ANYTHING one way or another. Wake up, the lot of you. The world is a #ing mess and you're all part of it.

Gridkeeper.

TOUCHÉ!! Finally you got out from your cave gridkeeper. And just to
address me, well that's an honor. Gotcha ! Dear friends take note Mr.
runaway man gridkeeper just showed his head from his cave to throw
the stone (not really) and retreat again. What a character. OK let's
reply.

Now gridkeeper you said it's crap, crap, crap right ? Then let's talk here
about the bizarre incidente in wich John Lenard Walson was involved
with the police in the UK for stalking a world's famous celebrity outside
of her home. This is one of a kind from Mr. Lenard, certainly a real
world's exclusive with his own writting and photos. Go on, tell us here
what was this incident all about, what was the name Lenard was using
at that time, what did Lenard tell to the police when he was arrested.

This is'nt crap crap but real and you know it. Make this revelation to
us here and I will salute you.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Now, where have I heard that old song before, that lilting refrain? Oh, yes. Oft have I heard it warbled by the ruby-throated Claimant in preparation for their hasty flight away from the glaring summer heat of reasonable questions. A "flounce," we used to call it in the old days.

It certainly does nothing to add credibility to the story. But, fortunately, there are plenty of people around who prefer to believe what they see, regardless of the obvious smoke and mirrors in the vicinity. So I doubt the claims will die a peaceful death, but instead one night rise undead from the dusty tomb like Dracula, transforming into fresh, new, happy belfry bat to get in our hair.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'd like to add a new twist. It all could be as simple as this. Jose Escamilla is gridkeeper. Their is no special scope. It's all a game to self promote. creating an online trainwreck. While we all pay attention.

Gridkeeper saying he's going to have something dramatic...nothing.
Escamilla saying the same thing....nothing.

There is no bad publicicty.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
GK why would you take the time to post here and not in the threads started by Jose Escamilla? Whats of importance here? I havent seen anything new or any pictures of the equipment or any data regarding the exact locations that filming was done (coordinates to be exact) until that happens why should any one here believe one damn word your saying?

I know according to you, you dont care about anything any one says because you're right and we're all wrong. It doesn't work like that dude. Proof; if the proof is in plain sight for all to see, and your trying to let us all see it, disclose everything that you and JLW have. We've all been polite, but i think we're all starting to get sick of the run around you're giving us. Wheres the "level 10 footage"?? wheres the coordinates?? wheres the telescope/video equipment set up so that many more people that just JLW can see these phenomenon??? You haven't provided anything thats been asked of you, so why should we believe one word of anything you've said.

Mods, this is not an attack, this is frustration reaching its peak. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
OK, the drama is getting old and it's always BORING.

Someone please list out what "GridKeeper" has promised and as yet not delivered so I can make a formal request for the evidence with a deadline attached that if not met will result in account privileges being revoked.

I am going to do the same Mr. Escamilla.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

The only thing I can recall he said he would provide was a surprise on Sunday, December 16th. There was not a promise of delivering anything including the surprise.

I guess by demand members who have been following this post(me included) want him to prove the authenticty of of the S.M.A.R.T videos.

There are very substansial claims being made by GridKeeper and associates (JLW) that these videos are authentic.

What is being requested by the Members:

1. Proof that clearer resolution videos exist by posting them or giving them to some one to review. GridKeeper claims to have such videos, but for some reason will not post even one.
  2. Coordinates so those who may wish to verify the findings can indeed make that attempt.
  3. Claims that the equipment used is very easy(a third grader can do it) to build. Can we see it, or have a hint? If there are trade secrets he is hiding then tell us that.

The reason in my opinion that it has gotten to this is not because GridKeeper or JLW said they would promise to give them to us(on this thread anyway) but because of the possible implications the claims he is making have.

Intergallactic space craft hovering above earth, video taped by someone other then the government is a big deal.

The big question we all have is why go through the effort of telling everone on ATS and other boards that you have film of magnificent space craft any third grader can make the equipment and see them, then go through such an effort to avoid sharing your findings?

Then when being called on your findings, snearing at everyone as though we dont have the right to ask for the proof.

We want to believe, and have given Gridkeeper and JLW(allegedly the same person) amble time to substantiate his claims.

Hope this is what you are looking for. Members please correct me if I am wrong as following this saga does not consist of just reading this thread, but is interwoven into many threads here at ATS and other forums. So I could be wrong in my assumptions.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I also see that someone made a link to the liveleak helicopter video filmed by Simon Anderson AKA JOHN LENARD WALSON.

Now that is interesting... considering that JLW has claimed the helicopters are 'harassing' him over the issue of these 'space craft' images and now you admit that JLW aka Simon Anderson actually filmed the copters in relation to crop circles.

So there goes one of the main arguments, (the harassment) straight down the toilet)
and looking at the soldier in that film... IF he was being harassed I am sure the guy would have jumped out and had a word, but in the live leak presentation it looks like he is concerned about something else

[edit on 19-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
OK... I am going with this:

Gridkeeper has 24 hours to do the following:

1. Provide via email or upload to youtube (or a similar venue with free access) at least one of the higher resolution videos.

2. Show us a clear, and I mean clear image of a satellite taken with his rig that includes the exif data.

3. Provide a list of the gear being used (manufacturer or brand and model numbers, etc...) to this thread via a post with images of the equipment for verification.

Failing to do this by 7:00PM CST (GMT-6) tomorrow, Thursday 20 December, 2007 will result in posting privileges being suspended and a member vote on whether to label this thread with dreaded ATS *HOAX* tag.

Springer...

[edit on 12-19-2007 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thank you for laying down the above to do list fo GK, Springer. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar hehe, well maybe a scholar any way. Do what the big boss says GK we're all interested to see it!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join