It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenspan: Iraq war was for oil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well if there are any more doubters or sufferers of cognitive dissonance let their minds finally be put to rest. The Times of London report today that Alan Greenspan, former head of the Federal Reserve, has come out and stated that the Iraq war was for oil.

It summarises in its headline:

Former Federal Reserve chief "saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows"

SOURCE

The Times website is down at the moment so can't read the full text, only the headline.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Already posted in triplicate.

Here

and

here

and

here.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
i did search but didn't see it.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by uknumpty

The search never works for me as is. Next time add the tag "site:abovetopsecret.com" without quotation marks. Works all the time

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by uknumpty

Well, that's not really a suprise for any of us (I surely hope). I heard that some 80% of the troops in Iraq are brainwashed in thinking that the 9/11 attack was a upright declaration of war from Iraq towards the U.S. That's the biggest load of BS I've ever heard of. Sad stuff.

Now we only have to wait for Dick, George, Donald and the rest of the demons to admit to it. But as much as we know the war is a hoax, we also know they will never confirm that. Sad stuff times 2.

I remember the pre-war time when they were trying so hard to get UN-mandate and they played that recorded telephone conversation between Iraqi officers discussing the disposition of WMDs. I just tilted my head back and groaned loudly. It was so shallow and stupid I could not believe it. Luckily no mandate was given but in the end it made very little difference. Maybe the mandated would have been better, at least then we could have had some insight in what is going on. Less mercenaries too.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, but there is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-closed-

top topics

join