It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redskins D will surprise everyone this year.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Some body is going to the hospitol this year when they play the skins. McNabb might get quarter pounded this monday night.

Holla back NFL fans!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
They're 2-0! Okay, not that I said that I have probably jinxed them for the season. But once they got going last night they played a great game. Those penalties were so ridiculous though. No excuse for that many false starts!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well, the rest of their division has proven to be not so defense-minded so far, so yeah, I see a playoff spot all but wrapped up. I think the digusting Cowboys along with their dispicable fans are going to win the division, but the 'skins will be one of the top wild-card teams.

The only thing worse than the Cowboys are their fans!

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Didn't surprise me any. I won this weeks pool because of the Skins.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RealOrNot

I have to admit McNabb looked terrible. But I also think Campbell may be getting the offense straight. Damn we are due a good season for a change.

Thx for the post Take care

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

D love I hear you im born into redskin lore so its kinda in my blood. LOL

I do think the boys will be tough to beat but we shall see in Nov.

just asking hows a guy in texas not a cowboy fan. LOL no offence intended my friend. LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Redskins defense? Come again?

How about the Packers defense! The defense got us a dubya in week one, and Favre picked the New York defense apart in week two. And the defense wasn't too shabby either.

San Diego will be a worthy adversary though.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Me to, i went 10 and 3 with my fantasy teams this week and thier D gave me the points in most of the leagues. my sleeper pick ,well not to me but to everyone else who doesnt recognize. LOL

thx guys for the posts

take care

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Here is the NFL ranking for points allowed average for the first two games.

1 Pittsburgh Steelers 5
2 Jacksonville Jaguars 10
3 Minnesota Vikings 11.5
4 Chicago Bears 12
4 Houston Texans 12
6 Washington Redskins 12.5
7 Green Bay Packers 13

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Speaking of the pack, how bout my boy Brett Farve, i have always liked the guy and would love to see him lose to my skins in the NFC championship game. But more so just want the guy to go out on top again you know.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

Speaking of the pack, how bout my boy Brett Farve, i have always liked the guy and would love to see him lose to my skins in the NFC championship game. But more so just want the guy to go out on top again you know.

Sorry but the only way he can go "out on top" is if he would be willing to be Tom Brady's back up. I know yeahright will differ but I've watched both teams and while Indy looks like a machine, which they are, NE IS a machine.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
No objections there. With the addition of Randy Moss, the Pats are a scary thing. Just imagine how much stronger they will be when they get Harrison back from suspension.

And to think, the Packers didn't land Moss because they didn't want to part ways with a fourth round draft pick. Randy wanted Brett, Brett wanted Randy, Green Bay wanted Randy... aaaghhh!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The Packers didnt land Randy Moss,due to the pressure on the GM from the public.
The GB fans(at the time)didnt want Moss as a Packer.
I can recall many news stories here about fans calling and sending emails to the GM not wanting Moss.
Me,as a fan,wishs we had got Moss,so does Favre I can imagine.
The 4th round draft choice was just an excuse.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here we go 3 and 0 little cyrus for you........CAN YOU diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggg itttttttttttt!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

The Packers didnt land Randy Moss,due to the pressure on the GM from the public.
The GB fans(at the time)didnt want Moss as a Packer.
I can recall many news stories here about fans calling and sending emails to the GM not wanting Moss.
Me,as a fan,wishs we had got Moss,so does Favre I can imagine.
The 4th round draft choice was just an excuse.

I was hopeing he would go to the pack myself. I would so like Farve to get another ring fi the skins cant that is. Moss will and is blowing up with Brady and will have a hall of fame type season if he stays healthy.

top topics

join