It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline comes out with gay-themed flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Airline comes out with gay-themed flight

www.msnbc.msn.com

SAN FRANCISCO - Air New Zealand is delving into the gay and lesbian market with a special themed flight that will feature drag queens, pink cocktails and a cabaret performed by the flight crew.

The destination for the airline's one-time "Pink Flight," scheduled to depart San Francisco International Airport on Feb. 26, is the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras in Sydney, Australia, one of the world's most well-attended gay events, said Jodi Williams, an Air New Zealand marketing director.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You know this is just something else...Gee, can they also develop Heterosexual flights only as well...this is so ridiculous...

Mods if this has already been posted please let me know. Thx!

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
you know this is going to make some good money,wonder if i can ask for an all right handers flight oi!!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Now THAT sounds like a great time! I've been in drag bars at cocktail hour -- at least it will be entertaining, instead of boring.

There's been a bus tour to Reno at least once a year for quite some time, that has had a similar concept.

Anyway, if they're all on THIS plane, then homophobes needn't worry whether the metrosexual guy next to him on the standard flight is hitting on him, or not.

apc

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Oooooh mygod.

Come fly the extremely friendly skies, eh?

I'd hate to be on the cleaning crew when they land!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It sounds like fun and a great promotion for the airline. I bet there won't be an empty seat on the plane, it's sure to be a sell out.

Damn, I want a ticket on this junket.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
sounds great to me....bet they'll make a lot of money off of this.....maybe they can do this more often.....

good idea

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There'll be a lot of hotdogs disappearing on that flight I can tell you!

Peace

top topics

join