It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 purpose sugestions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This thread is for speculating on area51's purpose plese do not delete

Personaly it think that it is for expramenting with avanced weponary, aircraft (mach9 (9 times the spead of sound) and higher jets and sacer shaped craft (often mistaken for alein ships)) and human experametation (ofen mistaken for alean abductions)

I could be rong about alens not visting to earth due to the distances involved and the fact that every way that we know to escape "einstign's cage" (the speed of light being the maximum spead) due to quantum (very small) dynamics you would not come out of the worm hole in the same configuration that you went in eg. you might be half a inch tall and ten miles around the waist or you might be inside out.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well, I couldn't comment on the nature of Area 51, but I can confirm the "Mach 9" aircraft, with a turning circle of 4 states and barely on throttle when passing a F15 on afterburner. Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SugarCube
Well, I couldn't comment on the nature of Area 51, but I can confirm the "Mach 9" aircraft, with a turning circle of 4 states and barely on throttle when passing a F15 on afterburner. Nuff said.

Hi and welcome to ATS

I presume, since you say you can confirm the existance of a Mach 9 aircraft, that you at least have some evidence to back up your claim?

Care to share it with ATS?

join