It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
hey all - just recently stumbled on the idea of "Planet X" while talking to a girl in Chicago last weekend. wondering if it is a concept that holds water around here. do you guys believe in this and is that related to something occuring in 2012?

thanks in advance for enlightening us to this topic.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Believe in what? when planet X approaches our planet Earth it will be a catalysm,just google it
have fun

[edit on 15-9-2007 by keops]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
My understanding of it is that it's pretty undisputable. NASA admitted they discovered it (or at least something that fits it's description) in the 80's, and apparently mathematics proves it exists (due to the gravitational influence on other planet(s) orbits). It seems if you were in the scientific community and denied it's existance altogether, you would only damage your own credability, and a lot of people (including NASA themselves) are just keeping quiet about it now. It's also known as "Nibiru", and you should find many good threads about it here on ATS.

Do I believe in it personally? For sure!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yes, we beleive. Its fact and not fiction.

Something that is already causing terrible weather, tsunamis, volcano eruptions, and earthquakes and will increasingly get worse as time goes by. I guess the peak will be between 2009-2012. Cant hardly wait.

It seems our days are numbered.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
My understanding of it is that it's pretty undisputable. NASA admitted they discovered it (or at least something that fits it's description) in the 80's, and apparently mathematics proves it exists (due to the gravitational influence on other planet(s) orbits). It seems if you were in the scientific community and denied it's existance altogether, you would only damage your own credability, and a lot of people (including NASA themselves) are just keeping quiet about it now. It's also known as "Nibiru", and you should find many good threads about it here on ATS.

Do I believe in it personally? For sure!

Cripes, how much misinformation would you like to compres into one post?? For goodness sake, just goto NASA's own webpage and look for yourself:

starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...

It was believed that such a planet was required to explain the orbital characteristics of the outer planets Uranus and Neptune. Many searches have been performed and, to date, no evidence of such a planet has emerged. In addition, better information about the masses of outer planets has also now shown that no other planets are necessary to explain the planetary orbits.

Cheers.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by d60944]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by d60944

Sure, but don't you forget, that the Nasa guys have a secret agreement with the population of planet x, so they will be saved and carried to paradise, when jesus finally arrives on this planet, which is really a spaceship, while we are all made into soylent green, alien love brothers or peanutbutter sandwiches.

/sarcasm off

There is no such thing as Planet X, Nibiru or whatchamaycallit, it's just not there and no, the old sumerians and hetites didn't predict anything like this. They may have worshipped mighty Gozer, but until anyone finds a building that works as a giant antenna, even this knowledge is pretty much useless.

Ahh...lazy sunday

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hey guys and girls,

Here another good link to read:

impact.arc.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by d60944
Cripes, how much misinformation would you like to compres into one post?? For goodness sake, just goto NASA's own webpage and look for yourself:

Sorry, my mistake. I was unaware that they are denying it now.
It mustn't be true then.

[edit on 17/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

"They're" also denying, that earth has three moons. So this is evidence, that there are three moons, by your logic ?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by d60944

Sorry, my mistake. I was unaware that they are denying it now.
It mustn't be true then.

[edit on 17/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

Yeah right, so everytime the nasa isnt talking up your lane, there just covering up? Thats too easy man.

join