It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean [video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Well If your so called GOD allows it you had better take a deep breath and do your homework! God is an Alien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CASE CLOSED.

You are just another in the mind control fake religion that was put there by the corrupt GOVT'S to control you. There is no GOD by which your religion speaks.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspinner

Well If your so called GOD allows it you had better take a deep breath and do your homework! God is an Alien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CASE CLOSED.

You are just another in the mind control fake religion that was put there by the corrupt GOVT'S to control you. There is no GOD by which your religion speaks.

I'm sure by the tone of course, that you have 100% proof of your conviction that "God is an alien"...hmm? Try respecting other people rather then taking a dump on their spiritual beliefs. As of right now all you sound like is a UFO nut. We got enough of those.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Bob Dean is a couragous beacon of truth and he deserves far more consideration and respect than what he is getting in this thread. I must question the motives of those of you engaging in the character assassination of this man. His testimony is quite possibly the most significant to date in regards to disclosure. The claims he makes are not self serving, which is far more than I can say for the liars in power who wish to maintain this utopian status quo that we currently enjoy.

The 'proof' many of you constantly demand can easily be found, if you take the subject seriously enough to put forth a little effort. If you doubt the very existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life, are you waiting for fleets of UFOs to fly over the Whitehouse repeatedly? Well that actually happened back in July of 1952, and made front page headlines in The New York Times, The Washington Post, and many other publications worldwide.

UFO's Over DC in 1952, Jets Scrambled (ATS thread)

Virtually every culture since the earliest known HISTORY OF MANKIND has recorded accounts of alien visitation. Our ancestors obviously had a profound respect and appreciation for these visitors, and went to great lengths to get the message to future generations. They depicted UFO's/ET's in artwork, etched drawings on the ground, into granite walls, and published their accounts in various [biblical] texts. Some of the most massive structures on the planet were inspired by visits from these 'angels', and they advise us to focus our attention to the stars. To ignore/cast doubt on the consensus of previous intelligent civilizations is the rhetoric of arrogant fools and meddling privateers.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It's really weird.... this is a bit off topic, but kinda not, since that guy said "God is an Alien". Well, way before I evergot into the subject of UFOs, I guess maybe I had contemplated the whole intelligent design thing, I don't really remember... but I had this band called Deadpan Ana, and I designed the greatest band tshirt ever. It had a picture of jesus on the front with the halo and the robe and whatnot, but instead of a man's face, I made it a green "grey" alien face.... and on the back, I drew in big letters "GOD IS AN ALIEN". It's so weird because, especially after watching the interview with Bob Dean, and him saying something about "That beautiful man from Galilee being part of that program", and reading other literature to that effect, basically stating that the man we know as Jesus was an alien.... I dunno what to think of that theory, but man I gotta say that there could be some truth to that, because certain events in my life seem to be pointing to certain truths about the world/universe we live in... and I tend to believe that there are no big coincidences such as I've had. I used to believe different, and be a man of science and proof... but proof isn't really worth providing, I've come to find out. Those who demand proof are the ones who will tear it apart once it's handed to them anyway. It's happened before. They get proof, and they claim its CGI, a man in a suit, a model on a string, light anomalies, swamp gas, birds, test aircraft, matricing, etc... So Bob Dean, truthful or not (and I sense strongly that he is), does not owe anyone a single shred of evidence, because it will not change a damn thing. This is why he has not been messed with the way some people have, is because A) he isn't waving evidence around like Mr. Schneider (RIP, dude), and B) even if he did have good evidence, the skeptics will never believe him. Solid evidence will be overlooked and brushed to the side, he would get lambasted and discredited anyway, and all in all it's just a pain to try proving something to people who mainly ARE NOT ready for the truth. Unfortunately, the truth will come out soon enough, weather people are ready or not. So why waste your time trying to prove this when time will reveal it anyway? I've seen my own proof. I have no reason to believe that Mr. Dean has any reason to lie about true things that are happening anyway. If he is lying, damn he hit the nail on the head anyway!

[edit on 20-9-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Bob Dean is a couragous beacon of truth and he deserves far more consideration and respect than what he is getting in this thread. I must question the motives of those of you engaging in the character assassination of this man. His testimony is quite possibly the most significant to date in regards to disclosure. The claims he makes are not self serving, which is far more than I can say for the liars in power who wish to maintain this utopian status quo that we currently enjoy.

The 'proof' many of you constantly demand can easily be found, if you take the subject seriously enough to put forth a little effort. If you doubt the very existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life, are you waiting for fleets of UFOs to fly over the Whitehouse repeatedly? Well that actually happened back in July of 1952, and made front page headlines in The New York Times, The Washington Post, and many other publications worldwide.

UFO's Over DC in 1952, Jets Scrambled (ATS thread)

Virtually every culture since the earliest known HISTORY OF MANKIND has recorded accounts of alien visitation. Our ancestors obviously had a profound respect and appreciation for these visitors, and went to great lengths to get the message to future generations. They depicted UFO's/ET's in artwork, etched drawings on the ground, into granite walls, and published their accounts in various [biblical] texts. Some of the most massive structures on the planet were inspired by visits from these 'angels', and they advise us to focus our attention to the stars. To ignore/cast doubt on the consensus of previous intelligent civilizations is the rhetoric of arrogant fools and meddling privateers.

This is exactly how I feel about Mr. Dean. Among all other mombo jambo people talking about UFOs and Aliens, he is one of my respected ones.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
To be honest, I was a little turned off by the way Mr. Dean was going around in circles at first, but as the interview went on, I think Kerry Cassidy even realized that he wasn't trying to avoid the questions she was asking, but because it was his last interview most likely, and he was trying to get a point across. I think he got it across quite beautifully by the end, and he expressed such pure emotion, and touched on my own feelings of the human race and the world that I've had ever since getting into this field and experiencing some things myself..... I was almost in tears, to tell you the truth. That guy, I wanna give him a hug because he spoke directly to my heart, and THAT's how I know he's telling the truth. It's disrespectful for some of you to be so insistent upon your own jealous cries for proof, and to lambast and insult anyone who does not please you in that way. I'm more weary of people with "proof", as usually the reason behind giving that proof is for personal glory... and even if it's faked, if it decieves enough people, having some glory is better than having none..to some.
If he was trying to make some rediculous claim, you'd at least think he'd come up with some whacky "evidence" to back it up. His story wasn't all that exciting, from a strictly entertainment point of view...so there he's lost 90 percent of UFO fanatics right there. There's no money to be made in his story. It's therefore not really too rational for him to be telling stories, because it's not benefitting him at all.
Anyway, I hope Mr. Dean lives a happy rest of his years! Cheers to him!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by airspinner

I'm sure by the tone of course, that you have 100% proof of your conviction that "God is an alien"...hmm? Try respecting other people rather then taking a dump on their spiritual beliefs. As of right now all you sound like is a UFO nut. We got enough of those.

I have an idea!!
Prove to me that "my" god the tooth fairy doesn't exist?
You see you can't can you, you can't disprove the existence of the tooth fairy. If you can then i can use the exact same method you use to disprove god.
Any way the ancient Sumerian creation story pretty much disproves an almighty god as well as ancient Greek and Eygyption gods.
Every 2-3000ish years a "new" god is created in the figment of some ones imagination.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Bob Dean is a couragous beacon of truth and he deserves far more consideration and respect than what he is getting in this thread. I must question the motives of those of you engaging in the character assassination of this man. His testimony is quite possibly the most significant to date in regards to disclosure.

Significant? No. Again, there is no corrobrative data from any 3rd party to validate even in the slightest, any of Dean's alledged revelations. It simply isnt there. I certainly have respect for his service to our country, and his military service which *has* been validated...the problem is, thats *all* thats been validated. So significant, it isnt. There are far and away many more "insider" testimonials thats carry much more wieght.

So is there any reason to believe his story? I would encourage anyone to look at the statements he's made over the years and see some of the less then normal situations (such as a Col. throwing Dean the file in question, rather flippantly) involved in the story.

Controlled disinfo leak? Maybe. But certainly not typical M.O. for highly classified documents that would have even been past Dean's clearance. Might they have planted data knowing someone would spill? Could be.

Totally made up story for launching a UFO lecture career? For selling DVDs? Could be too. It's not a bad gig if you can get it. And Dean's been in it a long long time. Dont make any mistake in thinking that there's no monetary reward in researching UFOs. There is. It's when you let the money dictate your information. Has Dean done that? Only Dean knows for sure.

The bottom line is no one can substanciate his story except for him. It's always been that way. That doesnt make a strong case for me.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by jritzmann]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
A lot of what Dean says seems similar to Greer's stuff (secret government, friendly ETs, etc...) so why do you praise Dean while you dismiss Greer?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Significant? No. Again, there is no corrobrative data from any 3rd party to validate even in the slightest, any of Dean's alledged revelations. It simply isnt there. I certainly have respect for his service to our country, and his military service which *has* been validated...the problem is, thats *all* thats been validated. So significant, it isnt. There are far and away many more "insider" testimonials thats carry much more wieght.

The bottom line is no one can substanciate his story except for him. It's always been that way. That doesnt make a strong case for me.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by jritzmann]

I have to respectfully disagree with you jritz. Mr. Dean's testimony is very much in line with personal life experiences that I and others have had. I have stood beside an extraterrestrial biological entity shoulder to shoulder as our minds interacted. I have had two close encounters, one involving about four hours of missing time for both a friend and myself. I have witnessed two UFO's from less than a hundred yards away....a disk and a triangle.

My experiences are very hard to put into words, but Mr. Dean does so very eloquently. The concept of ET's is of vital importance, and I encourage everyone to consider that Mr. Deans interview is the most compelling disclosure that this contactee has ever seen anywhere. I can guarantee you that nothing Mr. Dean says in the interview in relation to UFO/ET can or will ever be disproven.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by custuma
A lot of what Dean says seems similar to Greer's stuff (secret government, friendly ETs, etc...) so why do you praise Dean while you dismiss Greer?

Indeed, Dean, Greer, and people like Gilliland and many, many others all say the same thing.

Greer is sort of a special case because CSETI had a picture of a moth on their website, and Greer wrote a book wherein he claimed to be sort of a Master Yoda in that he can levitate cars with his mind, compel armed bandits to throw down their weapons and play the guitar, etc.

He seems to feel that he has enough people behind him now that he can make those sort of claims with impunity and not care if people like us believe it or not.

I personally believe that those sort of things could be possible through the power of prayer/meditation, but I can understand that most people do not.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I have to respectfully disagree with you jritz. Mr. Dean's testimony is very much in line with personal life experiences that I and others have had. I have stood beside an extraterrestrial biological entity shoulder to shoulder as our minds interacted. I have had two close encounters, one involving about four hours of missing time for both a friend and myself. I have witnessed two UFO's from less than a hundred yards away....a disk and a triangle.

I believe you more than I do Dean, and I dont even know you. Can you figure out why? The next part is have you been in the Military and been shown highly sensitive documents that talk about an exotic culture...perhaps the same alledged documents that Dean was supposedly shown? Thats what I'm talking about, not the vanilla ET stuff he speaks of. Not one person has come forward to corroborate his document story. Take any credible report - Bentwaters, the many instances of UFOs shutting down nukes...etc, and you'll find corroborative accounts...with Dean, you dont.

My experiences are very hard to put into words, but Mr. Dean does so very eloquently. The concept of ET's is of vital importance, and I encourage everyone to consider that Mr. Deans interview is the most compelling disclosure that this contactee has ever seen anywhere. I can guarantee you that nothing Mr. Dean says in the interview in relation to UFO/ET can or will ever be disproven.

I agree he's a good speaker, even if I dont personally believe him. As far as never being disproven, I'll bet he wont be either because we cant disprove a negative nor is it our job to. The story is essentially untracable except for the military service. Who is a the Col. who showed Dean the file? Do we know? Has he passed away? Like I said, all thats documentable is Dean's service record. Thats all.

I'm not saying he's a bad guy. If ya want to believe him go ahead. But there's issues with the story and no 2nd or 3rd party corroboration...thats all I'm saying. As someone too who's had this UFO problem in his life, I expect things to be a little more critical and concise. I have never said in all my days that I have the answer to all this, but quite the opposite...and I'm increasingly suspicious of anyone who claims they do.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I see part three is out now.

Bob Dean - Part 3 : Introducing Marcia Schafer
A video interview with Marcia Schafer
Phoenix, Arizona, May 2007
projectcamelot.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Something Marcia Schafer said on her interview really piqued my interest. That is, that the beings involved in contacting us have a plan to bring us up to speed so to speak with life in the cosmos.

Here in her own words, "There are usually three steps that are undertaken when a planet starts to undergo disclosure. That they`re not the only race in a large field of life and we`ve undergone one already. These three steps that are usually taken, is that the first one is that there are other worlds out there, when a planet has been isolated and as you`ve seen over the past few years, there`s been scientific revelations of 'Oh my goodness! Look at this. There are other solar systems, other planets just like earth. There`s quite a bit out there.

The second phase and when the second phase comes, you will know you are very close to revelation. The second phase that usually happens during an indoctrination period is that there will be evidence of a prior civilization on another planet that no longer exists. So that you will see that your scientists will come back and say 'Oh my goodness! There was life on Mars. We`ve found evidence of an ancient civilization.' What that does is that breaches the shock for people of having to deal with life out there apart from themselves. An intelligent civilization. But it`s not there now, so it`s OK. Soon after that there will be 'Whoops! Guess they`re still there."

Just a bit after this, she says, "The beings, those who work to do this are well experienced. They know what they`re doing."

Step One:

New Earth-like Planet 'Habitable'
Discovery Channel

How long until step two?

Bridas.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hey Bridas !!!!!!!!!

Step two will not be a shock to anyone either when you think of it.

The face on Mars would have been seen by most people by now and a quick visit to any Mars Anomalies type site, or video on You Tube doesn't leave much the imagination these days.

You would think it would have to be well within the next 12months.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Bridas !!!!!!!!!

Step two will not be a shock to anyone either when you think of it.

Hello Cyber_Wasp!

If you consider that 80% of the US public thought the government was covering up the knowledge of aliens back in 97, what about ten years on?

www.cnn.com...

I think it`s just dragging out until 2012, because we all love the drama!

Bridas.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hey Bridas !!!!

From the dreams I have had, they had better pull their finger out and disclose because "they" are coming ready or not, fairly soon.
Activity is on the increase in the gradual preparation of the human consciousness for the event.
I can't wait for the light show to begin. They will leave no one in doubt of their existence when they finally reveal themselves on a massive scale.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Marcia Schafer came across as 'very real' to me and I don't think she would suffer any fools. All this talk about 'Bob Dean must be disinfo because he's telling you he has all the answers', I think she wouldn't have the same connection with him had he been a deceitful kind of character. Unless I got it all wrong and the only reason she's with an old fella like him is because he may have a bit of money tucked away and she's a gold-digging maniac.

But I think there comes a time where we have to concede there is good in people, and Marcia Schafer certainly comes across that way. She also sounds like she's pretty clued in with 'all the answers' - and had the answers long long before she met Bob. I actually think there are probably hundreds of people around the world that actually DO have all the answers one way or the other. Whether the rest of us ever gain such an opportunity remains to be seen. I think Bob gave us the answers but the question is, are we willing as a human race to hear it?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComingShe also sounds like she's pretty clued in with 'all the answers' - and had the answers long long before she met Bob.

That`s the impression I get. By the way, she will be featured in the London Sunday Times this coming Sunday. I think it`ll be in the form of an interview in the magazine section. Something to look out for, if you live in the UK.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
After watching the Marcia Schafer segment, listening to her claims of being in touch "with many species", and looking at her facial expressions and tone of voice, I personally don't buy a word of what she's saying. She is well-spoken, but rehearsed, and nothing that she says resonates with me. The fact that her book has testimonials from the likes of Sean David Morton, Robert Miles and Zecharia Sitchin speaks volumes to me. She claims to have extensive professional credentials, but like so many people involved in the UFO/New Age fields, she has nothing to back it up. She says that she can't mention a single client or project she's worked on, that she is bound by NDAs to keep secret about her professional background, which I say is absolute nonsense. I've signed big stacks of NDAs over the years, and there's nothing to stop me from saying that I've done work with specific companies - such as Autodesk, Adobe, The Federal Trade Commission, Apple, Lucasfilm, and many, many others - I just can't provide specific project details. The idea that she can't name a single corporate client is just silly beyond belief. She claims to have hard answers about the truth behind ETs and UFOs, and in my own experience, it's become crystal clear to me that ANYONE making such claims is instantly suspect. And to top it all off, she's an animal psychic, covering all bases including talking to your pet turtle. For crying out loud, why do folks find this person to be credible?!?!

I am also in complete agreement with Jeff Ritzmann regarding Bob Dean. He tells a good story, but there is absolutely no testimony, direct or otherwise, from any other source, that substantially or even minimally backs up what he has to say. The fact that so many ATS members find this man and his wife to be credible and convincing, worries me and makes me think that there will never by any significant revealing of the actual nature of the UFO phenomenon.

The Camelot Project has assembled a group of characters that are, as a whole, the least believable people in the UFO field, and the fact that the principals were deeply involved in the Serpo garbage should tell you something about their credibility and agenda.

If this is the future of UFO research, we're in deep, deep trouble.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by davidbiedny]

[edit on 30-9-2007 by davidbiedny]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join