It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean [video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

In Part One, Bob shares with us his knowledge of the UFO phenomenon and what he encountered while working at SHAPE in Europe in the 1960s: an inch and a half thick detailed official report on the extraterrestrial 'problem' called at that time simply "The Assessment".

video.google.com...

In Part Two of the interview, Bob tells us that this is probably his last interview... and having done so, he pauses, takes a deep breath, and reveals on record for the first time that he has been contacted, and has been on board the craft.

video.google.com...

Amazing interview indeed. Have fun.

mod edit: caps

[edit on 9/19/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
there are some amazing claims made in these videos. thanks for the links. is there a consensus on Bob Dean's credibility among ats members?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Major Dean has never been discredited by anyone to my knowledge. He has a great story to tell of where he's been and what he's seen, and he is quite well spoken and articulate IMHO. I lean towards him being on the up and up.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Watched some of the video earlier, Bob Dean, yes he is articulate in the way he talks and provides quite an interesting story, but when he said he has photo's and other evidence that he 'destroyed' and stores it 'all up here'....

Now if he can go on television and talk about his stuff and get interviewed on video about it then you have to ask yourself, surely he would have kept some of the evidence! Especially the type of evidence he is talking about, no way would you destroy it if it is in his words 'the most important story in mankind' if it was then you would go at any length to get it out to mankind, personally i have always felt that there was something amiss with Mr. Robert O' Dean.

That aside he does talk a good conspiracy
like most of them.

again no solid proof, no solid fact.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is interesting..I am currently listening to.. will comment later. Thanks for posting though.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
when he said he has photo's and other evidence that he 'destroyed' and stores it 'all up here'.... surely he would have kept some of the evidence!

Yes, but like he says, the cost or risk of retaining such classified documents on his person, is just too great. He says that he made notes too.. they would be interesting to see.

I wished he went into greater detail than he did. He repeated himself too often, to ensure he got his main points across. Since this is his 'last interview', I would have preferred more flesh on the bones of his bullet points. But minor gripes aside, I agreed with his story 100%. It tees up with everything I believe about the ET subject. This is just further confirmation that everything we think we know about our world and our origins are completely upside down. But hey, I can handle it. Mr Dean himself though is more worried about whether the usual beer-swilling Nascar-loving Joe Citizen would be ready for the truth. And can the Christians and Muslim fundamentalists handle the fact we are a genetically engineered hybrid race and there is no place for religion or division among our species? Like he says, this stuff is a Pandora's Box, you just can't peek inside it and absorb little bits at a time. This is huge stuff.

It's interesting that he sees humanity as a love-hate thing. That's the way I see it too. This year alone, I've experienced people I regarded as friends and lovers completely turn against me (savagely and inexplicably so, given I am such a friendly and gentle guy, never does harm to anyone) through no fault of my own.. yet there are others that have given unconditional compassion as I've gone through illness. On the global front, I've seen the same thing. The new Cold War we read about on a daily basis here at ATS, fears of a global recession / depression - yet deep inside, I have an ingrained hope for humanity because there are people out there who do care. According to Mr Dean, he sees contact on a massive scale happening in 2012 - on the brink of humanity pointing thermonuclear weapons at eachother - the brink of total annihilation. This is where I see it heading too. We get to the point where we have no hope in saving ourselves, so it's time for the 'zookeepers' to step into the 'zoo'.

I found it a most enlightening interview. Project Camelot Rocks!!!

[edit on 16-9-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Finished viewing both..sorry I am unconvinced. I do think he had access and read papers on "The Assessment". Maybe he is even part of some form of disclosure as "allowed" by what was formally MJ12(PI40 he says) thus is allowed to talk. He certainly is a very eloquent speaker. Even his motives for revealing this info seem genuine. But, I think he was somewhat elusive in the answers given. This concept of unifying all history and all religions into one cosmic concious "unified theory" of truth is hardly new. I think it is the great delusion mentioned below >>

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness"
(2 Thes 2:10-12).

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect"
(Mat 24:24).

I am a Christian and have great interest in UFOs/Aliens. Nothing in my bible precludes their existence. IF they do interact it is what is allowed by God. To that degree I am a skeptic.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
That is why I feel humanity is doomed after all.. that we are beyond saving ourselves. Because we are so divided. If we knew the truth behind our origins, only the most hardcore athiests and agnostics would swallow it. The rest would of course, dismiss it as a load of horse manure and continue on their divisive and warmongering ways (the looming apocalyptic showdown between West and East for example). We will continue to spiral towards the edge of oblivion sooner than we think, and that is why I think Bob Dean could be right.

Dan Burisch said in his last Project Camelot video that humanity should stop pleading for aliens to come down and save us, they're not going to save us, we're going to have to save ourselves - but I'm wondering if there's something he's not telling. Something that's been seen in the Looking Glass technology or communicated via the ET themselves. I think he just said that because he's conscious of not trying to influence / affect a future event, so he's standing off.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I just finished watching this and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Despite having misgivings about the state of our evolution, he finishes the interview on an upbeat note with a closing message filled with love and compassion.

I`m looking forward to part 3.

Bridas.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry, my opinion is the man is just being plain out untruthful. As many researchers worth their salt will tell you, yup, he worked where he said, and yes he was in the military...and that's it. That's all that verifiable. Everything beyond that...not. There's nothing wrong with having no real verifiable proof of his statements (no one really has any, including me), but the issue is he states "facts" all the time. It is this, and that's a fact...etc.

Lemme tell ya, I been in this game long enough to know one thing as a "fact": anyone claiming to have all the answers...doesnt, and should be avoided.

Think about this one thing: Not ONE person has ever come forward in relation to Dean's story and said "Yeah that's right, I remember that", or any sort of corroboration. Now think about solid cases like Rendlesham, or any of the nuclear missile shutdowns by UFO cases...any of that stuff, and you have people who come out and say this and that occurred...and you get others who say they recall that, and it's all verifiable. Not one person can verify his story to any degree that we have ever seen...and even some experiencers at least have that if nothing else. Not one person comes forward to any verification. Files get checked out, names, records...nothing.

Now think about what Dean is "exposing" and what we know the repercussions of such an expose' would entail. The man has talk about this for many, MANY years. Still around isn't he? No ruination of the man, nor public threats, prosecution for breaches of national security...nothing.

Now, he's been "contacted". This I love because I just came home from the X Conference where I (against my better judgement) sat and listened to Steve Greer talk about his "contact", his claims of having pieces of a crashed vehicle, and photos of an alien child, and working with an undisclosed European nation on disclosure...all of which was prefaced by saying "I cant reveal who", or "I'm not allowed to discuss this but..." and add that to his ridiculous claims of repeated "vectoring" of craft so close they were throwing beams down between people...allegedly all on tape.

Not ONE piece of anything to actually examine. Nothing. Claims he had a near death experience...oh good, verifiable hospital records at least for that. Nope, he was miraculously healed..."I never went to the Doctor". Yet was so sick he claimed his piss was the color of Root Beer.

OMFG I thought. Get me out of here before I scream.

Believe me he had more B.S. then I could write in this post without breaking my keyboard in disgust. One of his claims reminded me SO much of Meier's I practically cut a new button hole in the chair with my behind when I heard it.

Anyway...

I don't see Dean any differently then I do Greer. He (Dean) seems like a nice man, and I'm sure I'd enjoy talking with him. But is there any reason to believe him? I mean really? We're not talking about contact experiences which can be so subjective and unprovable to a large degree...we're talking about 2 guys who make BIG frigging claims to know whats going on...as a fact.

Neither have shown any proof of hard claims. Both have been in the field for years and never a mention before of any experiences such as they talk about now. It's called reinvention.

Not only do I not believe Dean's story for all the reasons I mention, I don't see any reason to believe him even if his story is true (which I highly doubt for many more reasons). Why? How about an intentional leak of misinformation. That's a big one, but not the only one. Read the details of how he got to see the files. You guys and gals in the military tell me that's how a highly classified document would be treated. Forget it. No way.

I'd look to people like Capt Salas from Malmstrom, Nick Pope, and many others who have real verifiable "inside" (if you wish to call it that) data to share.

These people with all the answers and want to give you the reader's digest version of it...just don't wash. They never do.
~J

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
bob seems like a very genuine guy and he also seems to care about humanity.

I can't detect any kind of lies coming from him. He really wants to see the human race mature and find the answers to the questions of who we are. Also, I don't think he would lie because his reputation is on the line. If he is found to be a fraud he would be the laughing stock of the UFO community.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
bob seems like a very genuine guy and he also seems to care about humanity.

I can't detect any kind of lies coming from him. He really wants to see the human race mature and find the answers to the questions of who we are. Also, I don't think he would lie because his reputation is on the line. If he is found to be a fraud he would be the laughing stock of the UFO community.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by curiousbeliever]

Well see thats where he's relatively safe. There's no definitive way to say he's a fake. And dont you think for a second he doesnt know it too. Like I said, he is what he said and worked where he said...but thats all that is verifiable, and no further people have come forward to corroborate anything he's said.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm surprised they still get greer at the x conferance, anyone with two braincells and a set of of ears can tell he's a cowboy, a charlatan or just a bloody fantasist.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
I'm surprised they still get greer at the x conferance, anyone with two braincells and a set of of ears can tell he's a cowboy, a charlatan or just a bloody fantasist.

I'm telling you, you wouldnt have believed it. I couldnt believe what I was hearing myself (even knowing Greer's crapola like I do)...truly over the top.

What genuinely scared me about it?

He got a standing ovation from more then a few people. Of course those could have been CSETI members...as I do have hope people arent truly that gullible and brainless.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Now think about what Dean is "exposing" and what we know the repercussions of such an expose' would entail. The man has talk about this for many, MANY years. Still around isn't he? No ruination of the man, nor public threats, prosecution for breaches of national security...nothing.

This was addressed in the interview. It was the fact he became so "visible" that it was his level of public exposure that he believe has protected him. If he was to "magically disappear" or meet with a nasty accident or suicide (like say Phil Schneider etc), then it would be all too obvious.

Something to that effect.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Dan Burisch said in his last Project Camelot video that humanity should stop pleading for aliens to come down and save us, they're not going to save us, we're going to have to save ourselves - but I'm wondering if there's something he's not telling. Something that's been seen in the Looking Glass technology or communicated via the ET themselves. I think he just said that because he's conscious of not trying to influence / affect a future event, so he's standing off.

I have seen the Looking Glass cube technology being portrayed in the japanese anime "bleach". The japanese sure know alot.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by StarNeon]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
This was addressed in the interview. It was the fact he became so "visible" that it was his level of public exposure that he believe has protected him. If he was to "magically disappear" or meet with a nasty accident or suicide (like say Phil Schneider etc), then it would be all too obvious.

Something to that effect.

I understand what youre saying, but there's so many ways to be "silenced". You can be ruined healthwise, financially (IRS), and so on. No amount of exposure is going to sufficiently shield you...there's just too many ways to go, and it doesnt have to be dissapearing or accident. We also have to remember that while he's a name to us, probably most of the world outside the community wouldnt know who he is.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Some consistency between his story and the Earthfiles recent topic on EBENS...According to that article two "government" insiders provided stories on aliens that remind me a lot of what Dean is talking about.
Which came first the chicken or the egg...or is it coincidence..or maybe there is truth here.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Some consistency between his story and the Earthfiles recent topic on EBENS...According to that article two "government" insiders provided stories on aliens that remind me a lot of what Dean is talking about.

My question then would be who are the Govt. "insiders" and can their identity and status be verified. Thats always the issue I ask, and if it cannot be provided, it's just more nonsense cloak and dagger stuff...and you have to walk away.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects

My question then would be who are the Govt. "insiders" and can their identity and status be verified. Thats always the issue I ask, and if it cannot be provided, it's just more nonsense cloak and dagger stuff...and you have to walk away.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join