It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legend "The ITS "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hello Mysteries board. Question..Has anyone ever heard about something called "THE ITS"? I recall something to do with the origins of the word IT. Im probably wrong, but who knows.
DWT

[edit on 15-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Was this something to do with how there are supposedly several words in english that have no traceable etymology and are supposedly "mystical"?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have a documentary called Stargate 2012 by William Henry. He talks about something called the Itz and the Khul, and if you don't have the Itz you're not Khul... I am not kidding.... I shall get back to you... Google it in the meantime my friend.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Itz is fundamentally related to another substance called ch'ul. Both substances are magical and holy stuff.

The above is a quote from Al Freidel - Maya Cosmos'. I got this info from the documentary Stargate 2012 by William Henry, 1:00:37 mark.

now that we got the legal stuff out of the way, from what I understand is that Itz is a substance that comes from space every 13000 years. This stuff is energy that is shot out during a starburst.

He shows evidence from various civilizations that had documented these events through religious symbols, Egyptians, Mayans, Jews, Japanese, Greek, others. He claims this knowledge was passed down from different people and the people who received these substance (Itz) became Ch'ul (enlightened) such as Jesus and other important religious figures.

He also shows how our language also reflects what they meant , ie. 'the IT factor, they have IT, they're Chul. It's a very interesting doc. I'd be happy to share.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
IT would be spiritual gifts and when you use them to the potential you are ch'ul(a prophet)......although Jesus was the son of God and God incarnate just someone developed another name for them nice and simple answer

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Was this something to do with how there are supposedly several words in english that have no traceable etymology and are supposedly "mystical"?

He shows evidence from various civilizations that had documented these events through religious symbols, Egyptians, Mayans, Jews, Japanese, Greek, others. He claims this knowledge was passed down from different people and the people who received these substance (Itz) became Ch'ul (enlightened) such as Jesus and other important religious figures

I'm very curious and would like to know more, on both counts!

new topics

top topics

join