It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-eyed goat rumored to be from bestiality.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Here's something for ya. This cyclops goat is reportedly from some sicko gettin his jagoff with a goat.:bnghd:

They don't need to kill the goat, they need to kill the scumbag that's raping animals.

One-Eyed Goat gets stares

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Aww #
. Thats disgusting.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
Here's something for ya. This cyclops goat is reportedly from some sicko gettin his jagoff with a goat.:bnghd:

They don't need to kill the goat, they need to kill the scumbag that's raping animals.

Somehow I really doubt that is possible!!! Human and Goat Genetics are most likely not compatible enough to produce offspring without serious genetic manipulation. Even then I doubt the success of stable offspring to say the least.

Besides, if it was that easy I'm sure we'd have seen Herds of "One Eyed Goat-Men" coming out of the back woods of Arkansas years ago!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I doubt that this is what caused the deformity, but something about the article made me feel that people there are actually screwing around with goats.
Maybe it was the comment about raping children, I don't know either way it's just sick, sick, sick.

Maybe the goatlickers in Arkansas were just hittin the wrong hole?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ugh that is the most repulsive thing I've ever seen. Not the goat, I mean Ms. Cleo who is holding it. Look at that mouth! Oh man...

The goat's cute I think... what a human looking eye that is! Awww *pets*
-------------------------------------

Besides, I heard in some cultures it's absolutely normal and accepted to have sex with goats. It's actually a normal every-day thing for them. I am not sure which culture or where, I'll check and see if I can find it. But I definitely heard that, I'm almost positive it's not a joke.

I do know for fact that in one culture a young boy performs oral sex on an old man of the tribe as part of a manhood ritual. Interesting cultures

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'm with mOjOm on this, it is physically impossible for a goat and a human to produce offspring. At any rate, animal raping goes on, google for it, I assure you, you'll find pictures, stories, and more stuff than you ever wanted to know. It is a sick thing, and illegal almost everywhere, but some people are into it, thus creating the fetish market and whatever else. At any rate it's gross, so is child raping, but that's a different arguement.

***EDIT***
I think that picture looks photoshopped, but then again, I don't see that many cycloptic goats in my area...

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by kaoszero]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What Do You Know?
About bestiality...

Sex with animals. I haven't posted anything truly disgusting in awhile, so I'm overdue. To any new readers, my apologies.

It's in the extended. Not for everyone. (But not graphic either.)

A 1948 survey of U.S. citizens found that 8% of adult males had sexual contact with animals...4% of men in cities and 17% of men in rural areas. These sexual acts included vaginal intercourse, masturbation of the animal, and oral sex (mostly with dogs and calves).

In the same 1948 survey, 36% of women owned up to having sexual contact with animals. The split was even between urban and rural women, and mostly involved oral sex with cats and dogs.

Sex between women and animals was common in the Roman circus. Usually the woman was a condemned convict who was penetrated by bulls, donkeys, and large dogs. The women often died.

Sometimes female slaves in the Colosseum were coupled with animals ranging from giraffes to lions to wild boars. The animals were specially trained. Their keepers probably accomplished this by smearing the secretions of female animals in heat onto the human females.

In 7th Century Ireland, bestiality was simply equated with masturbation by Church law. In 13th Century Sweden, bestiality was outlawed. Previously, the perpetrator was only fined if the animal's owner claimed damages. Later in Europe the practice was more heavily penalized...laws against bestiality were often passed alongside laws against homosexual sex.

In 1642 a New England colonist was convicted of sex with a mare, a cow, two goats, five sheep, two calves, and a turkey. The colonist and the animals were all condemned to die, except the sheep. No one could tell the abused sheep apart from the rest of the flock, so they were spared.

Some societies have been rather tolerant of bestiality...it was considered normal in some Native American tribes.

The ancient Egyptians were relatively unfazed...one sect conducted orgies with goats as part of a fertility rite. Having sex with a female crocodile was considered lucky.

The Hittites' code of law in 1400 B.C. declared sex with a cow, sheep, or pig was to be punished. Sex with a horse or mule was okay.

-----------------------------------------

Source: jenlars.mu.nu...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Sick world, sick people.

An old girlfriend once told me a story about a woman and her dog. I guess some people were going to throw a surprise party for this person and when they walked in on her in the kitchen. She was laying on the table and her dog was lapping away, well I've said too much.

The human brain can play sick games.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Do you think that hurts?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
That picture looks real too. freaky.

Ok, that picture reminds of a story I heard about a cop that was trying to handcuff a person. He had one hand cuffed and the guy swung around and the other handcuff went through the cops temple and out his eye socket and that's not all, the cuff locked!
I didn't hear what happened from there, but I bet that hurt.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Thank you everyone... I'm officaly going to starve now because of loss of appetite. I'm glad we don't get this kind of crap here in Iowa.

And DClark, that one comment about those Goatf***ers was way nasty ugh.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by htown
Thank you everyone... I'm officaly going to starve now because of loss of appetite. I'm glad we don't get this kind of crap here in Iowa.

And DClark, that one comment about those Goatf***ers was way nasty ugh.

I'm sure we do get that kind of crap here in Iowa, or we had it in the past, after all, there are laws in the books against it. Luckily, there hasn't been a report of someone busted for beastiality charges as a headline in the Register or anything like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
As long as it dosen't show up on the news... that it happened aroujnd here.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
That picture looks real too. freaky.

Ok, that picture reminds of a story I heard about a cop that was trying to handcuff a person. He had one hand cuffed and the guy swung around and the other handcuff went through the cops temple and out his eye socket and that's not all, the cuff locked!
I didn't hear what happened from there, but I bet that hurt.

It is real...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Did anyone see Oprah Winfrey a couple months ago...She asked the audience " How many of you all believe in ghosts? About 2/3 of the audience raised their hand. And then she asked " And now , for the main topic of todays show, How many of you all have had sex with a ghost?
Every body in the audience was looking at each other- one man, way in the back, raised his hand. Oprah went to him, asked the guy to introduce himself, and he said " My name is Bill". Oprah asks," Where you from Bill?" Bill says " Mississsippi-"
Oprah then asks, " Bill, how can you, on national television, in front of all my millions of viewers, tell us and expect us to believe you had sex with a ghost?
Bill looked kinda of dumfounded- and said " Ah Hell, I thought you said goat-"

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
In the same 1948 survey, 36% of women owned up to having sexual contact with animals. The split was even between urban and rural women, and mostly involved oral sex with cats and dogs.

That article said A THIRD of all women had oral sex with an animal.
And people make fun of Deliverance.

Fess up women of ATS. Statistically speaking of course.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
And my love for humanity has fallen -5 pts.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
And my love for humanity has fallen -5 pts.

Does that mean Beastiality +5 pts. inversely?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I hit it like a CAAAVEMAAAN!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm resigning as a human now....thanks...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join