Atmokinesis Help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyf

Ok. Are saying you can literally create a storm?

You wouldn´t mind putting a demonstration on video? I am sure a lot of people would be interested in seeing that.

Or maybe you can explain your process and the thoughts behind all that a little more.

It seems a little hard to believe, I´m sure you understand.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragoon0687
reply to post by JessicaDarksorth

Hey, jessica... Do you have an account at Veritas? If so, please tell me what the name is. If not, you should register - it's totally free!

I think i do have an account there, I'm not sure. I enrolled in alot of places that month. If i do have an account there it would still be JessicaDarksorth. I checked out the site, its cool n all but i wasnt able to view the video's, i dont know why.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Nope. Just checked. Theres Jessica89, but no JessicaDarkSorth.

Im having problems with the videos too, but I always thought it was just that I was using a schools computers.

One quick question though, cuz this could make a difference - Are you going to vsociety.COM or vsociety.NET?

The place I go to is vsociety.net.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This all comes under the larger umbrella of shamanic weather working, and anybody can learn to do it.

But as with all things psychic, you have two choices: the left hand path of manipulation and mindless exercise of will to generate selfish effects ..... or

The right hand path of respect, collaboration, and restraint, and doing this work for the highest good of all or the material good of all who are affected.

As a selfish young lass I generated about a foot and a half of snow at a particular location and time for a specific reason. That was my first weather working of note.

Much later when I learned shamanic ways, I learned how to drum for rain by working first by talking with Mother Earth and the nature devas (nature guardians affecting a certain area) and engaging them in a collaborative effort. Always this was done to bring rain to a drought-ravaged area. Once my partner and I were TOO willful and generated a 50 year flood. (THAT'S A BIG OOPS!) You have to be careful about these things.

In recent years we've worked more on a preventive level on those man-created killer storm systems that are being purposefully generated by extremely homicidal, psychopathic criminal types who unfortunately possess weather influencing technology. Think of them like crime families, and often they generate a storm system or weather event (like a tsunami or earthquake) for really awful reasons; like Hurricane Katrina being caused so that New Orleans could later become a profitable "re-development" project and the "undesirables' living there would be forced to leave the area, if they weren't dead already.

We were able to reduce several nasty storm systems down from Category 1, 2, 3 etc. to mere tropical storms and joined our own intentions with what, I'm sure, were thousands of other people also doing protective types of prayer work for various areas; and this stuff WORKS. Sometimes you can't completely stop storm damage, but for me, it's about the casualties; get those down to next to nothing. Because with many of the manipulated storm systems, the nasty psychopaths creating these storms want a huge "loosh" harvest (negative psychic energy of fear and distress) from thousands of people as they suffer and die -- that's what allows them to continue to have influence and power here in our dimension. There's a combination of negative lower astral entities ( the usual "demonic" grays, reptilians, and Nordics) teaming up with their human "servants' (those who worship or honor them as their gods and with that worship seek influence, power, money here.) Together, they are doing a lot of these horrible, unnatural storm and earthquake type events.

It's all about learning how to be in right relationship with Mother Earth and the devas, who are like the guardian angels of the physical world.

And AFTER you do weather working, I recommend using the shamanic method of HONORING the many unseen helpers who assisted you; make an offering outside of sacred tobacco, cornmeal, sage, do SOMETHING that shows that you are working in a collaborative way with these forces and that you're a GOOD being (the right hand path) versus some silly user and abuser who just takes, takes, takes (too much of humanity at this point!)

Hope these ideas are helpful! Anybody can learn weather working, but if you combine it with a sincere desire to help, to protect, and to be guardian or custodian of your local area, all the better! And know that there are loads of us out there who align our positive intents with yours.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LipstickMystic
Once my partner and I were TOO willful and generated a 50 year flood. (THAT'S A BIG OOPS!) You have to be careful about these things.

I think that you probably believe what you say, but I couldn´t really take you seriously after that one.

IF you could do what you do, why not set an example. Why not name a place where you want to make it rain. Wait for a day with minimal chance of rain (because otherwise what would be the point?) and then film your process.

If you really think you can influence the weather, and create 50 year floods this shouldn´t be a problem for you.

I don´t want to sound too sarcastic, but claims of this magnitude do seem hard to believe. Some form of proof should be expected, especially with something that could be so easily filmed.

It would be great to see something like that.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I agree. I've seen many crazy things in my short 18 years of life, like a man making fireballs, small walls of water, and even partial invisibility (which, for those interested in knowing, is perfectly possible for anybody who has mastered the art of - don't know if this is really the name, but I'm pretty sure it is - Photokinesis. Simply will the light rays to bend around you instead of reflect off of you. Don't know how to do this myself, but I knew a guy that could.) but nothing like this. That would be an awfully tremendous amount of power.

BTW, how old are you? If you're less than fifty, then how do you know it's a fifty year flood?

Oh, and just as a side note, I actually think that shamanic weather making comes under the umbrella of atmokinesis. You are still using your willpower to create a storm, but you are simply directing it at a being of energy that will redirect it (probably stronger than it originally was) into the targeted area of effect. It is still your willpower that makes the storm, just like it is with atmokinesis.

This is just my theory, however. I could be wrong.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Dragoon0687 because: Forgot to add another thing I wanted to say.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Man. Dragoon got banned. I wanted to talk to him about all this. He seems to know alot.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join