Atmokinesis Help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Are there any wayz for me to practise my atmokinesis abilities? Its good because i live in north bergen New jersey and i can make a storm out of some raindrops and it can rain here (north bergen), and New York but i dont know how to make clouds so i can make it rain from the clear blue sky?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i know how you feel it took me several years to devolp my atmo ablites but i dont try to make i specific storm i just make to fronts slam them together and that makes a storm. however strong or week it is once it is there i pratice doing different things with it. so dont try to make clouds right away i am sure that is possable as well as other thigs (dont try to do something way adavanced you might just kill several ppl like when i was just starting out the first thing i ever tried to do is make a thunder storm and well now ppl here know it as the storm of 98) but ya just try to make a couple of fronts ussaly a low pressure cold one and a high pressure warm one then take controll of the storm it makes and reachering storms and how they naturaly form might not be a bad idea but once you do get better at this make sure to keep controll of emotions cause idk about some atmo's but the weather around here tinds to refelct my moods well i hope that this has helped

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wow thats pretty cool. Sounds interesting. I guess i would have to begin this sort of branch of kenisis by creating a better foundation of utilizing my Psi enegy, correct? Sweet, i will be looking into this. But trying not to actually doing this, sounds dangerous to not only yourself but others aruond you. And i live in CA, so it wouldnt reall work probably, but still nevertheless thats still awesome.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hmmm...Atmokinesis? I've never heard of that, Could anyone maybe tell me how exactly it works? Can you just make it rain, or can anyone make it snow? I must say I'm very interested in hearing about this.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Information

Hmmm...Atmokinesis? I've never heard of that, Could anyone maybe tell me how exactly it works? Can you just make it rain, or can anyone make it snow? I must say I'm very interested in hearing about this.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Shaweet! Thanks! Gives an overview AND a little tip on how to do it!

I've been dabbling in this Psi things for fun, and to make my life better (through meditation and mind-over-matter; i have a problem of overcomplicating things).

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

i looked at that site but did not see umbrakenisis on there

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

I'm doing the same thing, I'm way too analytical and it's driving me crazy. I started stretching a lot and it's helped tremendously, I highly recommend it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Heya guys, I'm new to this site and i was actually looking for more info on what i can do and how it works or if i can do more. I can control/manipulate rain or make it stop raining since i was 11 years old. I'm 17 now and can do a whole lot more than jus that. I discovered i can make the day hotter, colder, breezy, cloudy even make a storm, make it very windy so far. I'm experimenting on making it hail, i did manage it once. i would love to make it snow but since it never ever snows in South Africa except in the mountains, its been extremely hard but i managed to make it snow jus a little bit outside of where i live. I can do it all by thinkin about it and bein very calm and focused. If i'm emotional or stressed it doesnt work at all sumtimes if i'm angry or depressed it rains without me wanting it. I always thought i was alone... but now i found u guys

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyf

Is there a term for having the opposite effect on the weather? I swear I've done this too many times for it to be coincidence: I check the forecast and see a snow storm heading for New England. In my mind I really really try to force the clouds to move off shore, and the forecast calling for 2 inches of snow turns into a FOOT!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I'm pretty sure its still called atmokinesis. and i think if u tried you could possibly make the weather do what u want if u tried. Try doin it by remembering the feeling u had when u pushed the clouds away then use the same feelin and think about wanting the rain/ clouds to come back

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyf
Are there any wayz for me to practise my atmokinesis abilities? Its good because i live in north bergen New jersey and i can make a storm out of some raindrops and it can rain here (north bergen), and New York but i dont know how to make clouds so i can make it rain from the clear blue sky?

Well, the best I can do for you is to go to this website and look around: forums.vsociety.net...

I have been there myself, and have an account (which was free, btw) and I can tell you firsthand that most of the people there know what they're talking about. Many people go there to learn stuff like atmokinesis in your case, or pyrokinesis in my case.

Go there. I know you will find someone that can help you (and many more besides!
)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessicaDarksorth
I always thought i was alone... but now i found u guys

We aren't the only ones that can do this stuff (meaning us on this site)!

If you just follow the link in my previous post, you will find a whole COMMUNITY of people that are like us! There's over 7500 members there, and all people who can do stuff like atmokinesis, pyrokinesis; heck, even umbrakinesis was mentioned a few times in there!

Just check it out. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon0687

WOW there are that many! Cool! thats awesome!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randyf

reply to post by JessicaDarksorth

Other atmokinesis yet? There are more than I expected.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
im kinda new but this thread i can relate to. is there any name for being able to manipulate wind or air currents? i havent been able to find anyone else who even knows anything about this sorta thing cuz im kind of curious. any ideas?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Maybe we should all get together and end this drought...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
never mind... found the answer

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Geminix

Its called aerokinesis. Veritas can help with that too......

I think. I actually don't know that for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JessicaDarksorth

Hey, jessica... Do you have an account at Veritas? If so, please tell me what the name is. If not, you should register - it's totally free!

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join