It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Dulce pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Below is a picture of a small connection of buildings just outside of Dulce in new Mexico.
Im just wondering if anyone knows what these buildings could be and if you think they could have any connection with the long looked for secret Dulce base?

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Link for bigger picture

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Maylian]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
hi , a few suggestions

first , tell us where this building cluster is , and what it is . because without exact co-ordinates and supporting evidence ast to why this cluster of buildings is significant - few people will pay your thread any heed

if you could not be bothered to supply crucial information , why should any one else bother to investigate

very few people have the time / dedication to scan through an entire area till they match the location - its a slow painstaking job , i know because i have had to do it on occasion - but i for one need a far bigger carrot than you have dangled to make me take on such a task

almost any building , anywhere - photographed anonymously , out of context and labeled with the leading question " are they conected to dulce DUMB ? "will look strange - most are not - and the wierdest places i have been in , with the biggest secrets looked very mundane from the air

GE and other such resources are a great research tool - but they are not to be relied on exclusivly

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
As ape said, it would help us out a great deal to know the coordinates of that spot. That location could really be anything.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The location above is 1.39mi (2.23km) North Northwest, of the junction of, Main Street and State Route 64, in downtown Dulce, New Mexico.

UTM Coordinates:

36°56'49.00"N 107°01'01.00W

Perhaps this will further discussion, or in the least rekindle this long forgotten thread.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Where did this Dulce myth come from originally? I like to find the origin of stories, that's the best way to find out if it's true... I personally don't buy it, that small group of buildings could lead to a complex underground top secret base leading to a reptilian alien city but I doubt it.

Just an example of finding the source,

"The Montauk Project", true or not? well what's the source? a few guys, but beyond that, the source they even admit is "The Philadelpha Experiment", what's the source of that? one man named Carlos Allende a.k.a. Carlos Allen, admitted he made it up, when the story started selling books he claimed it was real again, but when investigators met his father and others that knew him well it was well known he was a very good story teller and fabricator of the truth, nothing more.

I've researched it and can say both the montauk project & the philadelpha experiment are 100% fabricated, if this dulce story came from 1 uncredible man such as these than I would tend to not believe it, of course I don't buy other people's 'investigations' so easily I researched the source of those experiments myself, I just am a bit skeptical when it comes to claims that are so insanely improbable it makes me question everything, it's most likely not true.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I don't know about everyone else, but my first knowledge of Dulce activity was from reading the "Dulce Papers". I think there is some truth to be found in there but I think also a lot of speculation.

www.crowdedskies.com...

In my own exploration of the topic there seems to be a LOT of reluctance on the part of the key players to discuss their experiences, unlike Roswell witnesses, who seem pretty free with their information.

It is probably due to the fantastic nature of the Dulce claims that have caused the relative dearth of information about it.

I suspect there was probably 'something' going on there at some point, but I doubt that there is much going on there now.

new topics

top topics

join