It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pluto Loses It at Disney... strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Pluto is attacked by a Disneyland tourist. Pluto returned with another park employee who talked with the woman, and Pluto left the scene. Everything appeared to be settled peacefully.

www.youtube.com...
I thought Disneyland would have security on the spot before 'Pluto' had to go get them. I heard that Disneyland is one of the most 'secure' places normal citizens can go to.

At first when I watched, I thought he might be a fake 'Pluto', but I guess not.

Any Thoughts?
DocMoreau

ps... I can't get my youtube 'embed' to work... I must be pasting in the wrong code. Feel free to embed the video if you know how.

[edit on 15/9/2007 by DocMoreau]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Pluto looked pissed.the kid must have done something to him to get him that mad.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Man that must be like one of the worse jobs ever, in fact I think I rather shovel recycled feces.

to embed the video just need the last part of the url after the = sign from youtube...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
what is it with people in animal suits?... we just had our oregon duck's mascott make the news for fighting with the other teams mascott... this was funny,have a look.

DUCK BEAT DOWN

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Those people work under the extreme heat wearing those suits in that humidity, i think i'd lose it too.
They make the minimum wage, anyway. I guess the benefits are good but put me in a goofy suit on a hot day and i'd pop a little ankle biter one probably!

No, not really, but i'd probably want to.

I would pop an adult if they irritated me enough~!:bash:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Lmao@duck beatdown!
Go Ducks!

top topics

join