It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee on C2C 9/17/07

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I thought he was dead long ago to tell you the truth. I checked out the link on c2c2 and kind of had some red flags go up in my gut. But we will see, I just made a cup of coffee and even though I am tired I plan to stay up long enough to make it throuh the first set of commercials...Zzzzzzzzz, they always put me to sleep

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Thanks for the info. I've always felt that he is holding back, that he knows more than he says. Perhaps Disinfo? Perhaps really knows something? From what you said I'm now thinking that Vallee is a disinfo guy.

Hmmmm ............ Have you or any of your friends met Robert Bigelow, Mr. Lear? What were your impressions of him?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Never have heard him before and actually never read any of his books. I guess it will be a spacealien's night. Now, where is my UFO game and oh, the recording button. But of course, the French person may throw a different view upon the UFO field speaking in his own way. I am sure that it may also be comedy night on C2C. Psychic? Who? Dr. Jacques Vallee?
Spacealien? Just perhaps the opinion from other people have been the French always have their own viewpoint upon subjects.

Interesting I suppose.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Lol, I'm going to try to make it through the whole program. Could you send some coffee my way, a little cream and sugar please, oh, and just put it in the microwave and send it through phoneline if you would (that Jedi is a genius).

Thanks, Antar.

STM

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Major Ed Dames aka Dr. Doom was on for a minute saying that he remote viewed the location that Fossett's plane went down which he claimed was north of Yosemite and that Fossett had been joyriding when he crashed. He said that the plane was broken up in many pieces. He also claimed that Fossett died either during or just after the crash. We'll see.......

Also, George said that Vallee will be on in the next hour and that part of the interview with Vallee tonight will focus on his recent work with remote viewing. (If I recall correctly from Vallee's bio he was also involved with remote viewing back in it's genesis days).

Well this sounds like it might be a waste of time, it doesn't sound as though UFOs are going to be the focus of the interview, probably just a rehash of the same theory he has always said. Hope I'm wrong, I really just once would like to hear his complete findings. He's had access, incredible backing, he should after all this time have more to tell us on this subject. There's more to it than just the tricksters imo.

Thanks for the coffee, Antar. Jedi's new system works great! Better than Starbucks,

STM

[edit on 9/18/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I am so looking forward to this tonight.
I am watching the clock and counting the time now..I plan to sip some good hot yogi chai tea and give the show a proper listen.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I too will be listening to c2c tonite as I think that Mr. Vallee is one of heavy weights in the UFO field but Noory with his inane banter and pointless questions, tend to spoil most interviews of qualified interviewees. I'm sure he's a nice person however but I really miss Art even though he called me a "wingnut."

Punnett rox though!

So true,George is to nice for his own good.He rarely asks questions that contradict the guests story.

Punnett is the man on the other hand.He asks hard questions and won't let the guest slide his way out of it.He's also funny.Art is like this to but he retires every other year sigh.He will be back though.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I am drinking my tea and listening. Its a great show so far.

I like Ian to, but this is a big dream of George to get to interview Mr Valle....its been a goal of at least 14 years so he says.

edit because I edit everything as I am dyslexic

[edit on 18-9-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Lol, TRG, I edit constantly, sometimes five times on a post and I'm not dyslexic, my grammar is just way below par.

So far, pretty interesting, he has expanded his theory to be able to say this, not sure what he means by it though.

"This universe is a subset of something else" Jacques Vallee

He also seems to be leaving room for beings other than the tricksters. George said that the next segment on Remote Viewing will tie into Vallee's view.

Interesting, think I'll stay up for this part too.

STM

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well, it's interesting that the remote viewer said that he believes that remote viewers have RVed UFOs.

Also Vallee contradicted himself perhaps purposely when he said that he was not shown classified UFO reports, only the declassified. Then a few minutes later he said that at one point he was shown classified reports and was debriefed and warned not to disclose them to anyone. Then when the other guest, a Remote Viewer who works with Vallee asked Vallee to NOT say what was in the classified reports, instead perhaps Vallee could say what kind of evidence would the govt. consider classified. Vallee answered by saying he had never had access to classified reports, only the declassified and that mostly he would imagine that the govts. would only consider classifying reports if the observer was in a sensitive area, or the observer was well known, or if there was radar involved.

So far no mention of Vallee's tricksters theory, I think he may have dropped it. He did mention beings at one point, and that we need to study consciousness more. Remote viewing is sending your consciousness to another space and they're trying to figure out if it actually goes there or if it is connected to all. Very difficult to condense their discussion, I would recommend anyone interested should listen to the full program at the coasttocoastam.com site.

Vallee is coming across as an interesting, articulate guest. Quite unlike the interviews he gave to magazines, he seemed a little arrogant and vague in those.

STM

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Lol, the last caller really went at Vallee. She said that she disagreed with Vallee on his theory of ETs not being of extraterrestrial origin. She said that he was spreading disinfo. And then went on a fairly long intense listing of support for her view. Mainly that we don't know all the physics needed to understand how their technology works which does not mean that they are all from other dimensions, they could just as likely be from our space time.

Vallee responded that he agreed, it could be both but when he had interviewed witnesses to crafts landing odd things woud make the physicallity of the encounter unlikely. For example upon interviewing some witnesses to a craft landing the craft would leave but to go upwards it would've had to go through trees, so therefore the ship was in question. Once again he said both views could be possible and that we need to move forward with our physics and perhaps then we'll know.

Any comments from ya'll?

STM

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hi STM.. I've been suffering from a bug that's been making its rounds in my neck of the woods. Still feel like crap but couldn't tune in to Vallee's C2C program because of it.

Anyway, it's good to hear that Vallee is saying that it's probably 'both' though I still think he's leaning more toward them being fractal trans-dimensional beings where earth is their home port where he's got real issues that these beings are from other planets/galaxies. On the other hand, he's not ruling out that maybe some of these beings travel via the space-time folded hypothesis so that's good to know because even my little non-scientific brain can agree with that one.

As far as them being 'tricksters'... well, yes they are, at least some of them seem to be so according to our records, but I'm not getting the impression that Vallee thinks they are all that way. I think his main point of contention is that they are beings who can morph in ways to fit the mind-set of any given culture and that these beings have been recorded throughout the history of mankind in one form or another manifesting in such ways that are consistent with the culture they are seen in.

Some cultures call some of those beings demons yet those same cultures will also have beings who they consider benevolent. Vallee talks about this too. In short, there are numerous kinds of beings in each given culture -- the good, the bad and the in-between -- just like humanity. Nevertheless, Vallee's calling the little grey's tricksters and this is consistent with the information we have so far on them.

As far as UFO's go, it's my understanding that Vallee is convinced that covert gov't has technology that's far more advanced than what the general public knows about. He's talked quite a bit about this but nevertheless, he does not consider that those aliens we are familiar with are inherently connected to those UFO's we are seeing up there. I may be wrong about this but this is the information that I have so far on this.

As for his interest in RVing, well, it would be great if he could write a book on that ... I'm confused. So far I'm really getting the impression that he's not quite linking Ufology and ET's to RVing results. It would be great if he could go into that more.

As for my own experiences, I can only say that there are non-human trans-dimensional beings as seen in my ITC results. Yet, how does that explain lucid dreams I've had all of my life that are showing either screens of greys or greys themselves?

All I do know is that Pope wrote a book about contactees/abductee's and said that most people who have had such experiences also have had experiences that fall in the area of spiritualism including the paranormal too. So go figure. But it goes without saying that some people who have all of these type experiences will say that such beings are demons -- or something like that. I'm guessing that's got more to do with ones religious background more than anything else. I'm more inclined towards Steiner's viewpoint on a lot of this even though he came before the UFO era.

Just rambling on here. Still a little undertheweather but thought I'd pitch in my .02 worth.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's pretty much a given that extraterrestrials are tricksters in some way. After all, they haven't yet made their presence here overt. So some subterfuge is employed by them. Though we also are dealing with earthly government cover up at the same time which eliminates whatever tracks ETs leave behind.

My opinion on Vallee is unchanged. He wants to take discussion of the subject in a direction that ultimately leads away from getting to the bottom of what is really going on. Stanton Friedman he definitely is not.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I agree with Xfile, Frith, Antar, John Lear and you too, Palasheea, (Yes, I remember our earlier debate on Vallee so I'm including you on this list). After having some sleep and time to think about the interview I'm noticing all of the omissions. Imo he could be a disinfo person (which was ya'll's opinion from the beginning). Perhaps for Robert Bigelow who is working on developing technology for space habitations and Vallee is leading us away from the UFO nuts & bolts findings of NIDs.

Vallee is on the board for NIDs which is owned by Bigelow. NIDs closed shop one day just out of the clear blue sky with no notice, no final summation on their findings. And NIDs though inactive is still existing legally, therefore Vallee is still bound by the non-disclosure agreement. Why keep it legally existing if they had not found something concrete and wanted to keep the non-disclosure en force. No mention of his work with NIDs or Bigelow was mentioned in the interview. And you can be sure none of the content of the interview included any knowledge Vallee had acquired while working for NIDs. In a couple of interviews on the net he told the interviewers he could not answer some of their questions due to the non-disclosure, here's one example:

Source: www.dailygrail.com...

SR: On those connections – you were a member of the scientific advisory board for the National Institute of Discovery Science during the investigation of the so-called ‘Skinwalker Ranch’. The recent book by George Knapp and Colm Kelleher on this investigation featured a great deal of anecdotal evidence for anomalous craft, strange beings and poltergeist-like phenomenon. From your point of view, do you feel this investigation was a success, and were there any aspects that were of particular interest to you?

JV: I am still a member of that Board, now restructured under Bigelow Aerospace, so I feel bound by the non-disclosure agreement I signed.

Upon final reflection and adding to the disinfo charge imo he said nothing at all definitive in this interview regarding UFOs due to his tendency to agree to something and say it is likely and then 20 minutes later put a caveat on it that would put it in doubt. I felt like I was a ping pong ball being batted back and forth trying to figure out the picture he proposed. I don't know if this is some sort of twisted game of his, playing with the truth or if it is the non-disclosure effect. John Lear had a meeting with him that Vallee lied about and also Lear's friends had the same experience with Vallee. So what should we think about this guy? What should we consider valid in this interview? It is disheartening, thought we'd get some answers from Vallee, they're all in major doubt right now.

And I apologize for my previous posts written within the time of the interview. Many of his stated views changed within the course of the interview and my posts did not reflect them all. I'm not sure of what he believes or what his motivations are. But I do know that his theories morphed every few minutes in the interview.

Also, Vallee is off my list of credible researchers from this moment on. I had hoped Bigelow had released him from the non-disclosure; clearly that did not happen. I wonder if sitting on the board of NIDs has monetary compensation or stock options, lol, that's the motivation I'm seeing at this moment.

STM

Note to Palasheea: Glad you're feeling better Palasheea! And in regards to RV you've got to listen to the RV segment of the interview, it was very involved in the RV = consciousness = All. I did not include this portion of the program in my disinfo theory. I felt that this segment was sincere as it is not an area that would involve Bigelow's non-disclosure having influence over Vallee. Lol, but that's just my opinion, I'd love to hear yours when you have a chance to listen to it. Let me know if it is accurate as to what you have discovered, you too River Goddess. Ya'll are very familiar with this area of consciousness, unlike me where it just happens and I don't know one bit about how it works.

[edit on 9/19/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hello my friend! I just completed reading one of your past threads that you recommended. You have had quite a time of it. Sorry to say that I am unfamiliar with Jacques Vallee, but I suppose I should acquaint myself, then. We must stay informed on these matters.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
It's pretty much a given that extraterrestrials are tricksters in some way. After all, they haven't yet made their presence here overt. So some subterfuge is employed by them. Though we also are dealing with earthly government cover up at the same time which eliminates whatever tracks ETs leave behind.

My opinion on Vallee is unchanged. He wants to take discussion of the subject in a direction that ultimately leads away from getting to the bottom of what is really going on. Stanton Friedman he definitely is not.

I certainly agree with this post in listening to many accounts of abductions. Most abductions are not of a pleasant sort. In my personal beliefs, there are many species. But only two kinds. Good and evil.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

Originally posted by whaaa

So true,George is to nice for his own good.He rarely asks questions that contradict the guests story.

Punnett is the man on the other hand.He asks hard questions and won't let the guest slide his way out of it.He's also funny.Art is like this to but he retires every other year sigh.He will be back though.

Personally, I like Mr. Noory's approach. Maybe he feels if he lets them relax and get comfortable, they will hang themselves.
Because on the other hand, in the sensitive field of UFO's, Aliens and abductions; sometimes this can be a traumatic event to a person, if the event is real or perceived to be real. I greatly understand skepticism, but I will never understand cruelty or unkindness.

[edit on 11/3/2007 by Truespiritstar]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I missed this fairly recent C2C episode, I think I'll go looking for it though... was just browsing the MJ12 released-to-public documents and I came across Vallee's name in a document -- plugged it into ATS search and there's a recent thread!

It's from an 8 page PDF that mentions Vallee as 'required reading' for the NSA/CIA. The letter was written in 1999 and seems pretty odd. Says there'll be an alien invasion in 2030 and humans are ruined by them.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
*Bump* Just to remind people that we have not heard all about the Skinwalker Ranch. Both Vallee and Knapp (Knapp even wrote a book about it) admit they could not tell all the findings of NIDS due to a non-disclosure agreement they both signed. Just wanted to make it crystal clear that there is more to the study than we have heard.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think people, at times, misinterpret Vallee and what he says and is trying to explain.

The craft are *real* but then again, they aren't real either. They are, in effect, the ultimate in stealth technology. They can, should they so wish, leave marks and impressions, that are wholly commensurate with what you expect to see and find. Yet that doesn't mean, the craft, as we understand a craft, actually exists in any way we truly comprehend, as yet.

The craft "takes off", because that is what you expect it do. It merely mirrors, to a certain extent, what human expectations are. Yet, although it can be deemed as, nothing more than a projection into our world, it does have the ability to manifest a very "real" form in our reality. They can show up on Radar, or not, depending on their own whim, it would seem. Now that might sound somewhat weird, but it does neatly explain why, at times the, seemingly, same craft exhibit very different characteristics.

It is a form of technology that is of the mind and yet, has the ability to truly manifest as a solid object. It is so far ahead of us as to make the nuclear bomb and the discovery of, how to create fire, look like that happened on the same day.

I don't know why people accuse him of being a "disinfo merchant", as his explanation and theories are way way more "out there" than the , relatively, "simplistic" idea that, we are being visited from other worlds. Other realities is a whole deeper level of head****. What is more, Vallee's observations and theories seem to hold more and more water the more we understand about our universe. It's not as if his postulations, which in the 70s were seen as "totally of the wall" have been shown to have huge holes in them. Quite the opposite. In fact, with those with many years experience, who believe there is a very real phenomenon, Vallee's stock is pretty high.

It ever strike you that, just maybe those who insist these are "travelers from the stars, from our own universe", might just be the disinfo people?

[edit on 1-5-2010 by FireMoon]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join