It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The finally found proof of explosives in the WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well I didn't believe it, but this picture just proves loads of people on this site right. I admit it, I was wrong but it really does look like the explosives have finally been revealed.

Now up until this point no one has found a better proof of it, but anyway:

The final proof

[edit on 15-9-2007 by apex]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

LOL.... This should be sent to the white house (unless they put it there in the first place)

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I take it since you don't live here. You don't have a clue of the impact this incident had on America. Turning the tv on Sept 11 and seeing one of the buildings that had a huge gaping hole in it. Then not wanting to believe it as you watch a plane fly into the 2nd wtc. Then watch wondering what is going on when you then witness the wtc suddenly collapse crushing the employee's and fireman that were still inside.

So you found a picture of the WTC exploding- what makes you think you solved it?

I will overlook your crude humor and kindly remind you that people died in that explosion.

I will refrain from typing anything else. I don't want to cross the T&C rules.
Don't get me wrong I love this jokes, pun, and pranks forum. But you posted in the wrong one. This does not belong in the joke forum.

Since I'm pretty upset now I'll go and have a cup of tea and calm down since I feel a headache coming on.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well i'd say it's an insult to those peoples memory that people say it was destroyed by some huge reverse engineered laser or a mininuke.

I will overlook your crude humor and kindly remind you that people died in that explosion.

I know that.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by apex]

new topics

top topics

join