It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Brolin / Mr. Babs..is Interviewed on 911.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Mr. James Brolin is one of the celebrity truthers we all know about. Please listen to this breif interview he gave on 911 last week:

www.breitbart.tv...

Mr James Brolin:

"Happy Nine Eleven."

[edit on 15-9-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Ok, Brolin is a dope. WHat's your point?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

Thanks. Was about to say the same thing. James Brolin can kiss my [SNIP] all I care. What I DO care about is the loss of physics laws on 9/11. Please explain that CO.

Or is it your agenda to make every "truther" look like a fool. Well, look at your residing president.

BTW, you keep saying you are searching for the truth. Doesn't that make YOU a truther?

Or should I say the jref slang? Twoother.

[edit on 9/27/2007 by Griff]

[edit on 9/27/2007 by Griff]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I was pointing out how much of an IDIOT the man is. IS he a truther? yes...if he wasnt a truther , he would STILL be an idiot.

Griff, if you are American. Bush is also your president. I didn't vote for the goon personally, but like it or not, the[SNIP] clown is still the president.

The Jref term I have seen them use is Twoofer. It is the combination of Truther and Woo.

A "truther" in this and other 911 CT forums was a nick name given. I dont believe it stands true for those that don't believe in the fantasies of the truth movement. I am a skeptic as I have not seen any proof on any CT's that have been raised.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Bush is also your president. I didn't vote for the goon personally, but like it or not, the [SNIP] clown is still the president.

Who's talking about Bush? You must think we think Bush did it. We don't. You probably weren't even old enough to vote during either of the last elections, and just think everyone on here that disagrees with you (in addition to being so much stupider than you) is also a liberal and Bush-hater. Right? Just shooting in the dark. Close?

I am a skeptic

I think the word "skeptic" here must mean "sarcastic and politically biased". I don't think you have a strong enough grasp of physics and engineering terms to assert yourself or suggest any of your brand of "skepticism" to any of us and expect us to go along with it. You just have an opinion and you have it strongly.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Bsbray,

Griff brought up Bush. NOT me. Read his post, I was reposnding to him. Who is "we?" there are MANY people in here that blame Bush, and many that do not. Who cares?

Well, look at your residing president.
-Griff

For the record, I am a registered Democrat. I am politically liberal/moderate and personaly liberal. And yes I AM a Bush hater.

Besides you and a couple other close minded folks in here, I have constructive conversations and debates with most others. Putting words into my mouth is also counterproductive.

I base my opintions on facts. Please Bsbray, beside you and Griff, how many other engineers are in here? Not many. I gather my information from a variety of sources. And guess what? I actually talk to people!! I have had several conversations with ASCE members, FDNY members, FEMA members, Victims families, Elevator inspectors/mechanics. ETC. As I find it necessary, I post the information I gather. Yes, the internet is a great tool for learning. I use it often.

To suggest I cam calling anyone stupid is nothing but putting words in my mouth. If someone is wrong, I attempt to show them the facts with a source. You dont want to belive it, fine.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
there are MANY people in here that blame Bush, and many that do not. Who cares?

"Who cares" is fine, I see Griff's reference to the president now, but I don't want to try to have a discussion later just to be shrugged off as the typical commie-liberal-jew-hater, or have any cheap cop-out like that.

I think "who cares" is exactly the right attitude towards anything political. I consider myself a-political and there's not one congressman, judge, president, governor, etc. that shares my views on every issue. The Party isn't your mom and dad. You can break from it if you ever want to claim your mind for your own use and not the group effort, especially when somebody else started the group and it only benefits them, right?

Political parties use a lot of emotional appeal, so does the media. It's all sensational, as if you can just go with it and it will override the facts of the issues for the moment, or a legitimate reality-check on the world's situation today. Like a big group trip or something, from current event to current event. Should we still be in Iraq killing its angry citizens? No. Why are we still there? Probably more than anything, because everyone is too distracted and divided amongst themselves to do anything about it. That is the effect of political parties and the media.

The fact that you could split the entire country almost into two political parties today is disappointing. No one does their own thinking anymore when it can be done for them by people they learn to trust. George Washington himself warned against political parties.

Besides you and a couple other close minded folks in here, I have constructive conversations and debates with most others. Putting words into my mouth is also counterproductive.

Well, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. You pretty much follow the party line for the stereotypical JREF'er, so that's where I was coming from. If you're really on the other side of the spectrum, that's fine. Sorry for confusing your brand of groupthink. I use my own head, so it doesn't make much difference to me really, republican or democrat.

I actually talk to people!! I have had several conversations with ASCE members, FDNY members, FEMA members, Victims families, Elevator inspectors/mechanics. ETC. As I find it necessary, I post the information I gather.

Talking to all of those people, you must just gather their opinions as far as what I'm concerned with. Focus on a narrow problem: the mechanics of everything that happened to the structure as it collapsed. It can't work out on its own. No one has even ever done a dynamic model of the collapse that worked out to any accuracy.

Now when you talk to the elevator man about somebody suggesting such-and-such, and elevator man finds a problem, that's fine, but, for example, it still wouldn't explain how an overpressure could travel down ~100 floors of shafts and neither dissipate nor blow out the shaft walls, or more importantly, it wouldn't have anything at all to do with that fundamental problem of the mechanics of the structure as it collapsed. That's why, when you talk to people, you just gather opinions and, if any facts, irrelevant ones, because all the important ones aren't going to be answered very easily.

So, before this, you said:

I base my opintions on facts.

But what you said afterward didn't support that. Talking to people is collecting opinions, or else the issues you're talking about aren't critical. When you discuss physics and engineering principles and actual numbers regarding the internal physics of the collapses, and the physical evidence that goes with it, then you're talking facts.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Bsbray...but what i did say is that i will post things that are important. Opinions will be posted as such, opinions. I do however believe in some instances, opinions are VERY relevent to discussions. Think of court... "Sir, in your expert opinion....." Their opinions are used to back up a hypothisis, and or testimony from another source.

Anyway...your choice to be "A-political" IMO is not all that productive. I do understand the corruption in the governments around the globe, but i start locally..I vote for my town rep...to my state reps...to the president. It's one of many ways I allow my voice to be heard.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Listen, I was there that day. At the base of the towers when it happend. I heard Plane #1 but did not see it. I saw #2 hit the towers. There is no one in the world who copuld convince me that these were not planes. That said, where was James Brolin when this occured? Why should I give a rats pat-tootie what he says on this topic? Just beacuse he is some left wing kook from Hollyweird, I should ever care what this man has to say?

Hollyweird should do us all a favor and shut the hell up. They discredit just about everything we do by attaching themselves to a "cause".

Hollyweird.......stay out of the lives of people you don't understand, nor care about!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Brolin's remark, "Happy 911" is very interesting. Personally I think it should be given a careful look. I can think of one group that would high-five him on that "Happy 911" remark, none other than the "Dancing Israelis!"

I can remember Ariel Sharon commiserating with the American people on air, but his body language was jumping for joy, because now America knew what Israel was going through. I wish I had the link to the broadcast because in it you can see him practically physically restraining himself from reflecting his real elation.

Contrast that with Yasser Arafat's response to 911. I know at that time he had a physical tremor anyway, but he seems almost crumbling in fear and at great pains to make it crystal clear how much he sympathized with the American people and what an outrage 911 was. He knew what was going to happen next.

Another person who must have been very pleased with 911 and might utter a discrete "Happy 911" would be Zbignieu Berzhezinski, who was lamenting that such a Pearl Harbour style event might be required to initiate the global strategy he recommended for the United States. "Happy 911, Zbig!"

911 has been a gold mine for a lot of people. I could go on and on. I think Brolin was trying to allude to that in an ironic vein. He's a pretty smart guy in my opinion, and a lot gutsier than so many Hollywood heroes I could mention.

The word sarcastic in this post was changed to "ironic" in deference to CaptainObvious's better judgement, as stated in the following post.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Interesting, i didn't ge ta sence of any sarcasm. Neither did the DJ that was interviewing him. The guy is a moron and the word Hero should not be used in the same sentance with his.

top topics

join