It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Allo from yet another newbie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I've been reading ATS for about a month now and decided to join about a week ago, so this introduction post is a little bit late. My apologies.

I'm Zya, a 19-year-old college sophomore (journalism major). I hail from western Oklahoma, though I've moved around quite a bit recently - three times in the past year - and don't really consider Oklahoma 'home' anymore.

Let's see... what else... I've been interested in the paranormal for some time. My senior term paper was over hoaxes involving parapsychology, and I took a course in college covering urban legends.

I live with my boyfriend, two Great Danes, and a neurotic cross-eyed cat that sees more ghosts than I do.

Oh, and I dated a guy once who swore up and down to me that he was a real, living, breathing werewolf and that he hunted deer in the forest behind his house.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Zyanith]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi Zya, welcome to ATS!

Great to have another journalism major on here. We tend to do better at sifting through the propaganda, I think

That's a funny story about the werewolf boyfriend
Was he a fan of that Hallmark show, The 10th Kingdom?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Nice to meet you! Hope your stay is pleasant

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A hearty welcome to you Zyanith.

I wish you much success in your studies.

May your stay at ATS be long and interesting.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Are you a journalism major too? Nice!

Thanks for the welcome, and no, I'm not quite sure about the guy. I think that he watched a little too much Wolf's Rain (we were together while that was airing) and read Blood and Chocolate a few too many times.

But then again, he also tried (several times) to convince me that I was secretly a vampire.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zyanith
But then again, he also tried (several times) to convince me that I was secretly a vampire.

What a character! Ever consider writing a short story that includes such a character?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Zyanith, welcome

i hope you have as much fun here as i do

anyways if you get a chance stop by this thread and let me know if you want to share any quick and easy recipes

www.belowtopsecret.com...

thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

It'd take an encyclopedia-sized volume to give justice to his oddities.

top topics

join