It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thousands upon thousands...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
September 15, 2007
An unusual thing happened last night as we were sleeping. My husband woke up in the middle of the night and I heard him say, “What the hell?” And he gave me my cell phone which I plugged up right before I went to bed. And he said it was at the bottom of the bed at his feet. At that moment I thought that maybe the angel at the foot of our bed that I saw in another dream had done it…and so I went on back to sleep.

And this is the dream that followed…

I was among others who a couple seemed to be those who played as two American surfers from back in the 60’s, Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello But the one woman looked to now be of our time but at that age yet looked rugged, as though she had been taking drugs. And all of a sudden as I was walking, everyone started fleeing and I looked up, and it was Godzilla (lol), and he was massive. And I thought he was going to stomp on the house we were in but then he walked away to another part of the place.

And then I found myself here within the doorway of my room and it was also like I was looking beyond the room into the sky, and I looked and behold, thousands upon thousand of angels dressed in white among the many stars. And they somewhat had a ghostly appearance. And my husband spoke up and he also saw them too…and my son was his happy self and I believe he saw them as well.

And in the last scene of this dream it was night time, and I seemed to be standing on top of a refrigerator inside of a yard which had a cyclone fence. And I saw some people from the hood across the street and they started coming my way because we had computers and such…and in the dream I was reminded of what my husband said (within the dream) to me that if anyone comes this way to call the police. But I saw I had no phone, and I began to pretend with my fingers putting them to my ear like I had a phone and said if they don’t leave I’m calling the police…and so they left off from bothering me.

And from there I woke up with the words thousands upon thousands in my head. And I came to look it up and found thousand thousands…as is written:

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels about the throne, and about the beasts and the elders, and I heard thousand thousands, saying with a loud voice: Worthy is the lamb that was killed to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And all creatures, which are in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying: blessing, honour, glory, and power be unto him that sitteth upon the seat, and unto the lamb for evermore. And the four beasts said Amen. And the twenty four elders fell upon their faces, and worshipped him that liveth for evermore.

And another scripture came to rememberance as I thought upon my husband who is also a non-believer…and who I thank God and Christ for. And even though he doesn’t believe, I believe his heart has been hardened as God hardened the heart of pharoh. God’s will be fulfilled:

To the remnant speak I, and not the Lord. If any brother have a wife that believeth not, if she be content to dwell with him, let him not put her away. And the woman which hath to her husband an infidel, if he consent to dwell with her, let her not put him away. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband. Or else were your children unclean: but now are they pure. But and if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not in subjection to such. God hath called us in peace. For how knowest thou o woman, whether thou shalt save that man or no? Other how knowest thou o man whether thou shalt save that woman or no? but even as God hath distributed to every man.

Also:

For he saith to Moses: I will show mercy to whom I show mercy: and will have compassion on whom I have compassion. So lieth it not then in a mans will or cunning, but in the mercy of God. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh even for this same purpose have I stirred thee up, to show my power on thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the world. So hath he mercy on whom he will, and whom he will, he maketh hard hearted.

Lusts of youth avoid, and follow righteousness, faith, love and peace, with them that call on the Lord with pure heart. Foolish and unlearned questions put from thee, remembering that they do but gender strife. But the servant of the Lord must not strive: but must be peaceable unto all men, and apt to teach, and one that can suffer the evil in meekness, and can inform them that resist, if that God at any time will give them repentance for to know the truth: that they may come to them selves again out of the snare of the devil, which are now taken of him at his will.

And of me on the refrigerator and my husband telling giving me directions reminded me of this too: For the children of this world are in their kind, wiser then the children of light.

God Bless

join