It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vintage UFO's....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Photographic and video evidence of UFO's is often praised as being the best evidence out there, even although a lot of the photographs (and videos) are instantly declared bunk and a lot of them probably are bunk, or can be explained as natural phenomena etc etc.

What i have been interested i recently however is the older evidence available to us, and i think it is important to look back, way back, even before the camera was invented as there were many drawings depicting flying disks and orb shaped devices, below are perhaps a few you have seen before but i think they warrant a discussion..

This one could only be described as a 'UFO' Battle over Nuremberg in Germany 1561

"At sunrise on the 14th April 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another."

Here also is a link to the full article on UFO Evidence.
www.ufoevidence.org...

Also a similar incident happened in 1566 in Basel, Switzerland involving lot of orbs, the woodcutting for this event can be seen below and has an eerie resemblance to the Mexican UFO wave a while back.

The link for the image and full article for the basel incident.
www.ufoevidence.org...

Very interesting i think.

new topics

join