It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with my experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hey all, I have known about astral projection for some time now but i do not know a whole lot about it. I will share a little experience i had and would like some help figuring it out.

I have been able to lucid dream for.... I cant actually recall how long but it has been a while, I would say 50% of the time i can tell that i am dreaming and i have some wild adventures.

This one occasion i can remember as clear as day, It was a hot summers night and the front door was open, I went to bed and fell asleep. I was dreaming that i was walking around my own house and i knew i was dreaming but it had this realness to it i will never forget, I can even remember the floorboards squeaking as they do when i walked down the hallway. So i started to walk back and forth up and down the hallway and the last time i turned around to walk back up towards the front door there was this figure standing in front of me full of white light, I could not make out if it was a man or woman. I froze and it said to me "do not be afraid" at this point i freaked out and tried to scream when i felt myself slowly float back in to my body, That lasted about 10 seconds and i was awake but could not move a muscle in my body or speak.

After i woke and reflected on what had happened i kicked myself for freaking out but i guess whatever was going to happen i was not ready for it.

So the question i have is, Did i almost have an OBE and if so what can i do to lose the fear i had.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think you should go and buy yourself a book on astral projection or just get some useful information of the internet.. theres plenty out there.

The white figure was probably your spirit guide and you freaked because you werent ready to come into contact with that part of yourself.
You need to get back to that situation, even if it still scares you at first just keep trying until you realise that this person or entity isnt there to harm you, but help you.
let me know if anything else happens

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply Maylian, I think i will take a couple of hours tomorrow to do some research on astral projection and get to know the basics.

If anything else happens you will probably be the first to know....

new topics

join