It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Amnesty 2.0

www.numbersusa.com

September 14) Next week, the Senate will resume consideration of H.R. 1585, the Defense Department authorization bill for fiscal year 2008. When the Senate last considered the measure in July, amendments were pending addressing amnesty for illegal aliens, mandatory workplace verification, expanded importation of foreign workers, and border security.

Senators will consider an amendment (SA 2237) sponsored by Assistant Majority Leader Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), which is the DREAM Act.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Removed copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
And probably we'll know later that will grant amnesty to convicted felons, tax breaks for 5 years... things like that, like the last one.

This is disgusting and can be voted as early as monday.

Call to action!

www.numbersusa.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So the last time everyone was angry and now nobody say a word? What's wrong? Amnesty for illegal aliens could be passed as early as monday in the senate!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
trust me,i hate to think about it as well,and to tell you the truth... what are we able to do about it?,this is an issue that's been long past being able to fix.

we should have been on our toes about the boarder 30-50 years ago,it's a bit too late to make much of a difference now,amnesty or not they(IA) will find a way to get into our country and fins a way around the system...like they have been for years!

what can we do? let me know,because i get sick of hearing about IA's being felons doing crime in U.S. against americans,most of what i have seen are mostly fatal drinking and driving chargers or gang fight's that leave americans dead.

i dont hear about americans going to mexico killing their people from drunk driving or gand fights...we shouldnt have to seal with them doing it here. DEPORT!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Be guaranteed that I will write my representatives expressing my disgust for allowing that type of immigration reform.

I'm willing to bet that Congress isn't going to consider amnesty for drug offenses, rapists, murderers, etc.... why should this be any different?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think no one is talking about the amnesty railroad because we are getting ready for war with these scum. They claim they own us and run us. USA is run by the PEOPLE and the Constitution, not the mercs and mafia leaders, and these foolish child murdering egomaniacs as well as the agents scumlord bill o'riely and sean hannitys better turn back now and begggggggggggggg the American people , and US Constitutions forgiveness!
We are the freedom to the world. You reptiles will never kill Gods freedom here on Earth, It is simply growing stronger at the most unbelievable level. Freedoms future is MAG LEVEL 10 .You will be all found and held accountable before the name of the founding fathers words, and writings.

America is simply the single largest armed camp in the world, and we out number and outsmart the scum 100,000 to 1. US Military will not follow illegal orders from a few old perverted men when they think they are going to call martial law just because they say so. OVER MY DEAD BODY SCUM!
The world is waiting for the men of America to grow a brain, we can do it guys, So quit sucking your thumb get off the couch NFL live and get engaged to saving the worlds childrens future, or the game will be over.
I am calculating the second civil war in America as well as the world war 3 will be a war directly on the secret society power elite scum egos who stand in the way of the lady and children of freedoms future!

LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!! DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!

[edit on 15-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
I think no one is talking about the amnesty railroad because we are getting ready for war with these....

You're absolutely right. There's no better way to further one's agenda by creating a smoke screen so that "we" are looking the other way.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
We aren't going to war with Mexico don't be crazy, after all these are the people that make American business owners rich. If I could write my own "Dream Act" I would deport for the remainder of their lives any American Citizen that employs an illegal full time. If an American Citizen employs more than 1 illegal we will deport family members of said American's family starting with of course the spouse and then 1st born sibling and so on down the list. The ACLU might be up in arms about it but that just proves it's the right thing to do.

top topics

join