It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Very Important Question About 'Transcending'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi, recently my friend visited one of the apparent best psychics in Australia Scott Russell Hill (www.scottrussellhill.com.au...) and got a reading done. My friend said he was interested in getting more spiritually enlightened so he can see ghosts and UFOs etc and the psychic said he has to transcend. So the psychic guy told him to take off his clothes and said it had to be done by stimulating the chakra points. The psychic also touched his private parts and kind of masturbated him with oil and said it was all part of the process of transcending and its done all the time in Japan when they do transcending to build the energy up in the lower base chakra point. Is the masturbation really a part of the process or did my friend get had by some sick and twisted homosexual trying to take advantage of him and his mind?? Replies would be appreciated as he is very worried and feels he has been victimised.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
Hi, recently my friend visited one of the apparent best psychics in Australia Scott Russell Hill (www.scottrussellhill.com.au...) and got a reading done. My friend said he was interested in getting more spiritually enlightened so he can see ghosts and UFOs etc and the psychic said he has to transcend. So the psychic guy told him to take off his clothes and said it had to be done by stimulating the chakra points. The psychic also touched his private parts and kind of masturbated him with oil and said it was all part of the process of transcending and its done all the time in Japan when they do transcending to build the energy up in the lower base chakra point. Is the masturbation really a part of the process or did my friend get had by some sick and twisted homosexual trying to take advantage of him and his mind?? Replies would be appreciated as he is very worried and feels he has been victimised.

Here is a basic explanation of the Chakra points:
www.beliefnet.com...
If your browser supports flash use this link:
www.beliefnet.com...

The process of transcending is not a quick or simple process. It takes a very long time and a true desire to become enlightened. To my knowledge, and you should do more research to be sure, masturbation is not a part of transcending. Well, outside of practicing tantric sex and the like. I would definately speak to some spiritualists that are more educated on the subject.

The fact that he feels victimized from the experience is a good reason to doubt the "psychic's" authenticity. Our gut instinct is there to warn us about things that may be harmful or wrong, in case nothing else does.

new topics

join