It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestion for new forum: Trip report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
No, it is not about mind-altering substances but a forum dedicated to members trips to strange locations. It would probably fall under "Area 51 & other facilities" but it would be nice to have one forum totally dedicated to on-site investigations and/or all kinds of trips around the globe, not only to facilities but all kinds of areas with some sort of "out of the ordinary" activities. First hand whitness reports is a must.
It think it would contribute alot of strange, interresting and inspiring stories to this site.

It's not such a bad idea, is it?

Please give me some feedback.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I like your idea alot actually.

A single goto place like this is sorely missing. I have seen trip reports in multiple forums, perhaps they could be moved to one.

Too much do online communities like these rely on internet resources.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Thank you for the good word!

I have also noticed that numerous such threads do exist at ATS but you still have to go through them all to find reports of that kind. Would be really nice to have them piled up under one folder. It is always nice to read them and dream away for a moment.

I see the problem with bandwidth and internet resources but I also seem to see folders of different types pop up and disappear every now and then so in my oppinion it looks like it's possible.

Hopefully some mods will read this soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I think it'd be better to just put any trip report into the appropriate subject forum.

For non-conspiracy related trips, there is a Travel Forum on BTS.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think taking trips to the actual locations is far better research than armchair-laptop-googling everything. We need inspiration for people to GO to all these places we talk about here. Ive read several posts about allegations concerning the Denver Airport, but we hardly have anyone to GO there and check out what is being said. Thats why I think a special forum for this would be very helpful.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I recently started a thread related to my up coming trip to China, where I asked members what they would like to learn about, or topics that they would like me to investigate. I think that travel reports, or Field reports, are a good idea but I don't think that limiting them to "Area 51" subjects is the best path to follow.

There are several topics that ATS members are interested in beyond "Area 51"  and perhaps it is best not to place limits on subject types. If you look at the China thread I started, you can see that there is a good deal of interest in the subject, and that members have a wide variety of topics that they wish to learn more on. Some people may wish you to look into Chupacabra sitings in Denver, or Ghost reports, or The NWO/ British Crown connection to the Denver Airport. The world is full of interesting topics to explore.

ATS Field agent in China

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Suggestions, such as this, are going to be better served if utilized in another fashion. At times, a BBQ thread can go unnoticed, and legitimate suggestions may go unnoticed. To prevent this, the Administrators of this great site have offered members a Suggestion function. This will create a thread in a "Staff Only" forum, where it can be immediately viewed by all staff and Administrators.

If it is a discussion you wish to have on the matter, I direct you to our ongoing thread:

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

This is an ongoing thread where members can offer ideas for what they would like to see in the near future. This is a thread that is watched, and some suggestions are taken into consideration.

For the sake of organization, this thread will be closed, and further comments should be directed to one of the two options I've explained above.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join