It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Awkward question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by motheman980

Other than occasionally noticing a street light or maybe a light in a parking garage going out (not breaking) as I drove under it, I don't think there's anything "special" about me. Once at work I mentioned it, it must have just happened , and my boss. a chemist, said he thought he knew what might be happening but never elaborated. I just figured it may have been something with the vehicles I drove.
RR

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i always thought the same thing rudy. when I had a car, I'd drive and some street lights would go out....creepy

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i think i need to talk to someone

(sorry for one liner)

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I know we can be affected my elctromagnetic fields and the earth is one big electro magnet so it doesnt seem to far out of the realm of possibility that differing fields may cause adverse reactions in our bodies when an earthquake or other major natural disaster is about occur. I know at a place near where I live called the "oregon vortex" as you look at folks inside and outside of the varying fields they either grow or shrink in relation to their position even though they are on level ground. I am also susceptible to these fields and when I get close to them I become physically ill and disorientated. Their explanation for that place is the convergence of lay-lines. Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
@Chirru - Are You by any chance able to remember the equation that is beeing solved in your dream ?? The reason I ask is because I have been having a reocuring dream for a long time (random ) of something similar , but my problem is that even thou I tend to remmeber most of my dreams (better or worse but still) I for the love of God cant remember the equation .

Its kind of creepy as I know its quiet long and am almost able to see it in the tip of my eye (no idea how to word it better) but when I try to concentrate on it it just dissapears :/ Dosent matter if I try to recall it right after I wake up or later when I remember the dream
For some time I even had a piece of paper ready at my bed just in case I had the dream but again I could not remember :/

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It sounds to me that you may be EMF sensitive. This is not a bad thing, but can be a bit disturbing as modern science makes allowances for it but tends to dismiss it. Traits shared by EMF sensitive people include: strange activity from electric devices, damage to sensitive electronics, watches break down or stop working, strange sensations during major weather changes(approaching thunder storms etc.) sensitivity to earth tremors or quakes, problems with electrical and high tension lines, weird dreams, sensitivity to local magnetic variations etc.
The list gets fairly long, involved and controversial. There are several theories as to why one would have this trait, but it is a natural part of our genome. In nature, it is used to navigate by using the natural magnetic feild of Earth. The most famous example being homing pigeons. An experiment was done where a homing pigeon that was known for it's acurate return and fast times had a magnet attached to it's neck feathers. When released, it could not navigate and had to return to it's roost at the release spot. When the magnet was removed, the bird easily found it's way home.
If it is causing you problems, I would suggest trying copper or magnetic hemitite jewelry. The copper interferes with magnetic and electrical currents and the magnetic hemitite tends to block or over ride the exterior magnetic feilds.
It sounds like hocus pocus, but it is scientifically sound and seems to work. I prefer the hemitite because the copper tends to leave a green stain on the skin after a couple of days.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I can't say what equation it is, but yes the one I see is always very long....then numbers start morphing into the answer. I cant seem to remember the equation, nor get to the end for the answer...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Direwolf

to be honest though, I can't navigate my way out of a paper bag! I'm kind of sad that way. But I think I will try to find some hematite jewelry and see how that goes.
Thank you for the info and advice ^_^b

edit: nor can I spell =\

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You might be an alien abductee. You have a lot of the symptoms.
In all cases, I'm sure something is going on. Tell us more, the more details you give, even if you think they're unimportant, can help me figure out what is the problem. Starting with, those noises you hear at night, what do they sound like?

For the time being, you should focus on protecting yourself. You can learn how to create energy fields around you, google it, many websites about it. You could buy a lemurian seed crystal, it balances the chakras and makes thinking clearer, along with others things. There is the emerald, that is a cleanser that can cleanse bad energies, you can buy a cheap unpure one in a rock, does the trick.

There's also some symbols of protection you could print and put in your room, but I lost the link atm, I'll edit this post later.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantix
Tell us more, the more details you give, even if you think they're unimportant, can help me figure out what is the problem. Starting with, those noises you hear at night, what do they sound like?

Well mainly I hear knocking, but thats because theres a crackhead who lives right behind me.

But I do hear knocking that isn't even remotely near where her doors or windows are. I know I have a random mouse roaming my house, I know the noises he makes so I'm not too disturbed by that. noises I can't really describe. Really weird, very creepy. I cant sleep if I hear the noises, but I close my eyes really tight and hope it goes away. I have a wooden porch type deal in front of my front door, I hear something stepping on that... Blech. I was taking a nap a few days ago since I've caught this dam cold, and as I lay(laid? layed?)down and closed my eyes, a few minutes later I heard a very weird voice..saying..Organic. It didn't sound like a feminine or a masculine voice, so right when I heard that my eyes shot open and I left the bedroom.

Ah time for work, i'll be back in 8+ hrs

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Aha found the link:
www.freewebs.com...

I also read the orgone mineral is good are keeping the grays away aswell.

The grays make weird clicking sounds, a little like dolphins. That "organic" thing is weird.

Focus on positive thoughts before you sleep. The grays and other bad aliens are attracted to negative thoughts, energies, and negative persons. Negativity is like perverse food for them. So simply the fact of fearing them in your sleep can attract them.

You can ask one of the four archangels to help protect you if you are attacked, in this case you would need Archangel Micheal, the cleanser of dark energies and entities. You could also ask him to cleanse your house of dark energies, to make aliens less likely to come. When asking something to an angel, be careful to ask outloud, and clearly, what you want, specifically ask for him to do it "Now" as time doesn't exist in other realms and they don't take notice of it. Also say "thank you" and "please", they are happy when you say that. Alternatively, you could ask your own guardian angel to intervene if you are attacked. Usually, what happens if you ask that, is your guardian angel will use your own sleeping psychic powers to defend yourself if you are attacked, but you have to clearly say they have the permission to intervene if you are attacked, or they won't be able to do anything about it. Your guardian angel is dieing to help you, he wishes only that, but you have to ask for it.

And pretty much, once you will have done all that, and feel your house is filled with positive energy, the aliens will stay away from you as if you had a contagious disease.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Atlantix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join